- 1 Welcome!
- 2 Welcome to The Wikipedia Adventure!
- 3 Articles you might like to edit, from SuggestBot
- 4 Women in Red
- 5 January 2019 at Women in Red
- 6 February 2019 at Women in Red
- 7 March 2019 at Women in Red
- 8 April editathons at Women in Red
- 9 April 2019
- 10 May you join this month's editathons from WiR!
- 11 June events with WIR
- 12 July events from Women in Red!
- 13 Disambiguation link notification for July 26
- 14 August 2019 at Women in Red
Hello, PMCH2, and welcome to Wikipedia! Thank you for your contributions, especially your edits to Ann MacKinnon. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are a few links to pages you might find helpful:
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date. If you need help, check out Wikipedia:Questions, ask me on my talk page, or , and a volunteer should respond shortly. Again, welcome! Longhair\talk 04:03, 17 November 2018 (UTC)
Welcome to The Wikipedia Adventure!
- Hi PMCH2! We're so happy you wanted to play to learn, as a friendly and fun way to get into our community and mission. I think these links might be helpful to you as you get started.
-- 01:54, Tuesday, November 20, 2018 (UTC)
|Say Hello to the World||An Invitation to Earth||Small Changes, Big Impact||The Neutral Point of View||The Veil of Verifiability||The Civility Code||Looking Good Together|
Articles you might like to edit, from SuggestBot
SuggestBot predicts that you will enjoy editing some of these articles. Have fun!
Note: All columns in this table are sortable, allowing you to rearrange the table so the articles most interesting to you are shown at the top. All images have mouse-over popups with more information. For more information about the columns and categories, please consult the documentation and please get in touch on SuggestBot's talk page with any questions you might have.
SuggestBot picks articles in a number of ways based on other articles you've edited, including straight text similarity, following wikilinks, and matching your editing patterns against those of other Wikipedians. It tries to recommend only articles that other Wikipedians have marked as needing work. Your contributions make Wikipedia better — thanks for helping.
Women in Red
Hi there, PMCH2, and welcome to Women in Red. As a new editor, you should find it useful to look through our Ten Simple Rules. In view of your interest in religion, you might like to contribute to Women in Religion which is running until the end of November. Please let me know if you run into any difficulties or need assistance. Happy editing!--Ipigott (talk) 09:55, 28 November 2018 (UTC)
- @Ipigott Thanks for the welcome! I learned about the 1000 Women in Religion and Women in Red projects at the Parliament of World Religions in Toronto. I am interested in feminist and womanist Christian theologians, and would like to improve some pages that already exist. I would also like to add some theological works by women that don't have entries. I am looking forward to contributing!--PMCH2 (talk) 17:37, 28 November 2018 (UTC)
December 2018 at Women in Red
|WiR December editathons provide something for everyone.
Latest headlines, news, and views on the Women in Red talkpage (Join the conversation!):
January 2019 at Women in Red
February 2019 at Women in Red
March 2019 at Women in Red
April editathons at Women in Red
(Please excuse this post if it is a duplicate!)
May you join this month's editathons from WiR!
June events with WIR
July events from Women in Red!
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. An automated process has detected that when you recently edited Odette Henriette Jacqmin, you added links pointing to the disambiguation pages French and Thai (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are usually incorrect, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of unrelated topics with similar titles. (Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.)
August 2019 at Women in Red