|PamD is taking an intermittent Wikibreak with a reduced level of editing.|
Please click "New section" above to leave any new message, and please sign your message (just type ~~~~).
If you leave a message here, I will reply here, to make discussions easier to read. If you really want me to reply elsewhere, tell me a very good reason why I should do so.
If you reply to a message here, please indent (start the line with ":") and sign your message.
If you are discussing any particular page, please provide a link to it - it makes life easier for me and anyone else seeing this page.
Oh, it's really my fault. So sorry for my stupid actions. I didn't know about that before. Sorry for my bad grammars Lam
Hello Pam, @Shalor (Wiki Ed) and Alliemallie: Thank you for your comment on Alliemallie 's page about the stub page Reciprocal IVF that was made in our course this spring. As the class is over and the student has graduated (with a new job and new family responsibilities) I do not know if they will be checking their talk page regularly. I will try to reach them. I think that your suggestions for solutions are good ones. I also wanted to thank you for catching the misspelled word in the course title. I am embarrassed to say I did not notice! I have written Shalor to ask about how I might change it. Thank you for pointing it out.
July 2018 at Women in Red
|Women in Red!
The Signpost: 29 June 2018
- Special report: NPR and AfC – The Marshall Plan: an engagement and a marriage?
- Op-ed: What do admins do?
- News and notes: Money, milestones, and Wikimania
- In the media: Much wikilove from the Mayor of London, less from Paekākāriki or a certain candidate for U.S. Congress
- Discussion report: Deletion, page moves, and an update to the main page
- Featured content: New promotions
- Arbitration report: WWII, UK politics, and a user deCrat'ed
- Traffic report: Endgame
- Technology report: Improvements piled on more improvements
- Gallery: Wiki Loves Africa
- Recent research: How censorship can backfire and conversations can go awry
- Humour: Television plot lines
- Wikipedia essays: This month's pick by The Signpost editors
- From the archives: Wolves nip at Wikipedia's heels: A perspective on the cost of paid editing
NPP Backlog Drive Appreciation
|Special Edition New Page Patroller's Barnstar|
|For completing over 250 reviews during the 2018 June Backlog Drive please accept this Special Edition Barnstar. Thank you for helping out at New Page Patrol and keep up the good work, Cheers! — Insertcleverphrasehere (or here) 01:46, 1 July 2018 (UTC)|
William H. Knight (mayor) listed at Redirects for discussion
An editor has asked for a discussion to address the redirect William H. Knight (mayor). Since you had some involvement with the William H. Knight (mayor) redirect, you might want to participate in the redirect discussion if you have not already done so. —Bagumba (talk) 10:10, 14 July 2018 (UTC)