- 1 Welcome!
- 2 June 2012
- 3 Barack Obama presidential campaign, 2012
- 4 Orphaned non-free media (File:Obama2012logo.jpg)
- 5 The Minutes (album) Good Article nomination!!
- 6 Tracey Ullman on VH1 Classic
- 7 Disambiguation link notification for August 2
- 8 ArbCom elections are now open!
- 9 File:Traceyandpaul.jpg listed for discussion
- 10 Disambiguation link notification for January 9
- 11 BLP categories
- 12 Disambiguation link notification for August 22
- 13 Reference errors on 26 August
Welcome to Wikipedia. Although everyone is welcome to contribute constructively to the encyclopedia, your addition of one or more external links to the page Married... with Children has been reverted.
Your edit here to Married... with Children was reverted by an automated bot that attempts to remove links which are discouraged per our external links guideline. The external link(s) you added or changed (http://www.hulu.com/marriedwith-children) is/are on my list of links to remove and probably shouldn't be included in Wikipedia.
If you were trying to insert an external link that does comply with our policies and guidelines, then please accept my creator's apologies and feel free to undo the bot's revert. However, if the link does not comply with our policies and guidelines, but your edit included other, constructive, changes to the article, feel free to make those changes again without re-adding the link. Please read Wikipedia's external links guideline for more information, and consult my list of frequently-reverted sites. For more information about me, see my FAQ page. Thanks! --XLinkBot (talk) 09:02, 24 June 2012 (UTC)
Barack Obama presidential campaign, 2012
- God, ask Gringer, and they will deliver! Can't thank you enough!!! Partyclams (talk) 18:16, 4 September 2012 (UTC)
Orphaned non-free media (File:Obama2012logo.jpg)
Thanks for uploading File:Obama2012logo.jpg. The media description page currently specifies that it is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, it is currently orphaned, meaning that it is not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the media was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that media for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
If you have uploaded other unlicensed media, please check whether they're used in any articles or not. You can find a list of 'file' pages you have edited by clicking on the "my contributions" link (it is located at the very top of any Wikipedia page when you are logged in), and then selecting "File" from the dropdown box. Note that all non-free media not used in any articles will be deleted after seven days, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. Thank you. Hazard-Bot (talk) 04:20, 5 September 2012 (UTC)
The Minutes (album) Good Article nomination!!
Hi! I was wondering if you'd be interested in seeing Alison's the minutes being nominated as a Good Article. In April 2013 I got Bonnie Tyler's Rocks and Honey listed as a Good Article as it fit all the criteria and I don't think that Moyet's album is far off from it either. It's up to you, as I can't nominate it since I've not been a significant contributor to the page. Thanks, and a Happy New Year to you, Liam. Bonnietylersave (talk) 18:32, 31 December 2013 (UTC)
- Cool! What exactly do I have to do? Partyclams (talk) 06:46, 1 January 2014 (UTC)
- Well firstly I suggest you read over the criteria on Wikipedia:Good article criteria, and then compare The Minutes to other Good Article albums on here: Wikipedia:Good articles/Music. When you think you're happy to nominate it you need to add the nomination template to the top of the talk page. If you need help with that just ask me! I adore the album and think the album is in pretty good shape. Only thing I think could be added is a few present day photos that are in the public domain. For Rocks and Honey I emailed some professional photographers who attended Bonnie Tyler's concerts throughout 2013 and asked them if they would be happy to donate them to the Wikimedia projects and they were more than happy to! I'm happy to help on that front. Bonnietylersave (talk) 19:15, 2 January 2014 (UTC)
- Ooh one thing I have just noticed is that some references will need replacing. I got a good telling off for using Facebook links in references, but other than that they all look pretty good. Bonnietylersave (talk) 19:24,2 January 2013 (UTC)
Tracey Ullman on VH1 Classic
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited List of Tracey Takes On... episodes, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page A Fine Romance (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 16:56, 24 November 2015 (UTC)
File:Traceyandpaul.jpg listed for discussion
A file that you uploaded or altered, File:Traceyandpaul.jpg, has been listed at Wikipedia:Files for discussion. Please see the discussion to see why it has been listed (you may have to search for the title of the image to find its entry). Feel free to add your opinion on the matter below the nomination. Thank you. Steel1943 (talk) 02:26, 16 December 2015 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Tracey Ullman's Show, you added links pointing to the disambiguation pages Lucy Montgomery and Jonathan Harvey (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Hello. Please be very careful with added categories about ethnicity, gender, religion, sexuality, etc. to articles about people, especially BLPs. These need to be solidly sourced in the article before being added as categories. Wikipedia:Categorization/Ethnicity, gender, religion and sexuality explains this. Thanks. Grayfell (talk) 05:49, 22 April 2016 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Tracey Ullman's Show, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Lucy Montgomery (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Reference errors on 26 August
Hello, I'm ReferenceBot. I have automatically detected that an edit performed by you may have introduced errors in referencing. It is as follows: