A barnstar for you!
|The Special Barnstar|
|This is a gesture of appreciation for your improvement and rewrite of the "OS4 versions" section and other Amiga related articles:) Marko75 (talk) 02:02, 22 November 2012 (UTC)|
Thank you for contributing to Wikipedia. We always appreciate when users upload new images. However, it appears that one or more of the images you have recently uploaded or added to an article may fail our non-free image policy. Most often, this involves editors uploading or using a copyrighted image of a living person. For other possible reasons, please read up on our Non-free image criteria. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Werieth (talk) 12:12, 7 March 2013 (UTC)
Amiga models and variants
CR based Amigaone 500 and OS version
Hi Pavlor, I recently added the OS note and the newer 500 CR to the Amigaone page.
You've renamed the CR 500 to the name of the 'regular' model, which I find to look a bit odd have two of the same machines, I would like to add something to differentiate the two, could we work something out ?
The note was also removed (the * next to 'OS version' still remanes), could you explaine to me what that table means ? It seems deceptive to me (if thats the right word), as if that is the latest version supported. It is suppose to mean the lowest version supported ?
And if you're the same Palvor of Amigaworld, are you editing in UAE OS4? :)
- Thanks for your input. Yes that´s me, and no, I´m using IE. :-) To your questions:
- I removed note about OS versions, because it is not true (eg. A1-SE and minor variants of uA1-C aren´t officialy supported since at least 4.1u2).
- As for naming of both A1-500s - yes it looks odd, but we can´t invent our own names for products marketed under distinct name - "AmigaOne 500" in this case. What about "AmigaOne 500 (SAM460cr)" or "AmigaOne 500 (2015)"?
- Table is old and I leaved most of original data in place - it certainly lacks consistency.Pavlor (talk) 23:36, 9 January 2015 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Amiga software, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Amax (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
Re: Heimdall 2 proposed deletion
Thanks for your behaviour against the wrong actions of the indian guy in the talk and and i the article of Great power.By the the name you should be russian or from eastern countries ,that Pavl sounds so)The majority of people in policy and in the academic world considers Italy a great power ( a larger power than Germany and Japan-there should be to argue a lot about how are presented countries in that article- in military and in culture Italy overtakes Germany and Japan; also France and UK aren't different from Italy and are lower in many aspects;Italy has a much better economy than Russia as nominal GDP , net national weatlth and levels per capita;Italy widely overtakes China as data per capita; veto power is today 0 considering that many states act as they like after resolutions ) and another world compared to India at any level))).Thanks again.Benniejets (talk) 06:23, 24 July 2017 (UTC)
- @Benniejets: Hi, I´m Czech, so your guess is as close as possible (we themselves rather say we live in the Central Europe...). I don´t think you will find strong reliable source placing Italy above Germany, Japan or even Russia in hierarchy of Great Powers. Economy and culture are only aspects of Great Power status. Germany has dominant voice in the EU and Russia is able to spectaculary demonstrate its power projection (eg. in Syria). Italy in comparison is not even able to secure its external borders. Pavlor (talk) 09:45, 24 July 2017 (UTC)
Pavlor your view is typical of an eastern country (pardon central as you like)the matter is that even the greatest part of academics today are ignorant in military and other sectors.In Science Po Italy is a Great Power.Science Po is used as main reference in the hyerarchy of great powers but Italy isn't cited in the article.Hiding is propaganda.A protestant guy named here Ernio 48 did a lot for propaganda against Italy ( i checked all article past).Above all the democrat american academics in 2000-2012 didn't like at all Italy that had Berlusconi that was linked to Putin.Since the year the wind changed with academics reporting Italy as Great Power in all main places.Syria was russian and is losing it.Italy can invade Lybia (former russian;Russia is fallen in all former colonies )in 24 hours and even hold a nuclear strike able to delete life on Earth.In italian reports and in many other languages reports (french e.g) Italy is generally described as a current official Great Power.It can all against France or UK or Germany or others.Reality today is EU.One thing is propaganda and one thing is reality.All is moved by hidden powers (egyptian masonery ryte in Russia,Brazil,Ireland,Austria,Hungary,Lyon-France -Napoleon was so-,Turin-Italy-Garibaldi was so-,Usa in little part -see Memphis in Tennessee ;here this ryte helped Trump in election-....the head of Russia isn't Moscow but Spb...where are egyptian museums,magia and stanism for istance)and Vatican that is the most powerful being on Earth is in Italy.The article has a low profile.The Pope before being so is Bishop of Rome.Thanks again.Benniejets (talk) 10:49, 24 July 2017 (UTC)