Jan-Feb07 Mar-Apr07 May-Jun07 Jul-Aug07 Sep-Oct07 Nov-Dec07
Jan-Feb08 Mar-Apr08 May-Jun08 Jul-Aug08 Sep-Oct08 Nov-Dec08
Jan-Feb09 Mar-Apr09 May-Jun09 Jul-Aug09 Sep-Oct09 Nov-Dec09
Jan-Feb10 Mar-Apr10 May-Jun10 Jul-Aug10 Sep-Oct10 Nov-Dec10
Jan-Feb11 Mar-Apr11 May-Jun11 Jul-Aug11 Sep-Oct11 Nov-Dec11
- Nice piece of work! Well done!! Pdfpdf (talk) 05:16, 13 August 2011 (UTC)
Wikipedia:Possibly unfree files/2011 August 13#File:Australian-Army-BRIGGEN.gif. --User:Zscout370 (Return Fire) 18:16, 13 August 2011 (UTC)
- The thing I was getting at is this; you can't claim own work on something that was a touch-up of another image from that site. It is a derivative work and cannot be made into a free-licensed image. User:Zscout370 (Return Fire) 01:05, 14 August 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, I worked that out. Whether or not that's what I did is not worth arguing - let's just solve the liscensing problem. Do you agree? Pdfpdf (talk) 01:09, 14 August 2011 (UTC)
Glad to see you've been unblocked - and that you haven't decided to pack it all in. Good luck for the future, I hope you got my email, though I expect whatever you were going to say is now moot. You're always welcome to give me a shout if you think there's anything I can help out on. (Oh and I'm an admin now, in case that changes anything!) WormTT · (talk) 07:58, 15 August 2011 (UTC)
- Glad to see you've been unblocked - Thank you.
- and that you haven't decided to pack it all in. - No, not all of it. Not yet.
- Y'see, I have this wiki-colleague called Doug who keeps finding interesting things about interesting people. When I make the "mistake" of reading what he's said, I find myself being occupied for hours with things I find fascinating - it's a very good collaboration that works very well for me, very well for wikipedia, (and I hope it works at least "well" for Doug).
- Good luck for the future, I hope you got my email, - I don't seem to have ...
- though I expect whatever you were going to say is now moot. - Yes. (Or at least, "overtaken by events".)
- You're always welcome to give me a shout if you think there's anything I can help out on. - Thank you!
- (Oh and I'm an admin now, in case that changes anything!) - a) Woo hoo!! (Congratulations.) b) Dunno. We shall see, won't we ;-)
- Thanks for your moral support. Cheers, Pdfpdf (talk) 11:32, 15 August 2011 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Resilient Barnstar|
|Great to see you back, I hope you remain an editor for the years to come. Bidgee (talk) 12:00, 15 August 2011 (UTC)|
Check out the pile at the corner Arkaba and Coromandel Roads, Aldgate. Chapel annexe. Unbelievable garden ornaments. Someone said it was built for Charles Hawker or George Charles Hawker but I dunno.
New pages for your delectation (be gentle):
- Reginald Stoneham
- William Finlayson (churchman)
- David McLaren (South Australian Company Colonial Manager)
- Samuel Stephens (South Australia)
- Justices of the Peace, South Australia 1862
- George Hall (Australian politician)
- Joseph Fisher (Australian politician)
- John Howard Clark
Adelaide Railway Station - Historical pictures
All photos are CC BY-NC-SA 2.0 unless stated otherwise - "All sizes of this photo are available for download under a Creative Commons license"
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/ozescout/844378408/ - July 1986 800x530px
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/ozescout/844916022/ - 1974 800x750px
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/ozescout/5197916908/ - 1986 1541x981px
- Unfortunately, they all use a CC non-comercial use only license, which we can't use here. There's been a few discussions about trying to change that, (one excellent Adelaide photographer left over this), but my understanding is that there are legal and philosophical reasons why we can't use CC licenses except where they permit commercial use, so that's not going to change. Especially given the legal concerns. :) - Bilby (talk) 12:08, 28 August 2011 (UTC)
September 2011 Newsletter for WikiProject United States
The September 2011 issue of the WikiProject United States newsletter has been published. You may read the newsletter, change the format in which future issues will be delivered to you, or unsubscribe from this notification by following the link. Thank you.