Note to myself...
That's extremely helpful and kind of you, Pedrito. It makes clear that it's not the court that was saying Enderlin had contradicted himself, which is how a couple of journalists interpreted it. Many thanks! SlimVirgin talk|contribs 19:25, 22 October 2009 (UTC)
I have requested AE, based on what I believe to be violations of your topic ban. (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Arbitration/Requests/Enforcement&diff=prev&oldid=327933957) Mr. Hicks The III (talk) 21:53, 25 November 2009 (UTC)
- Just out of interest Pedrito, did you realize your six month minimum topic ban is expired and that you can apply to have it lifted? Gatoclass (talk) 09:46, 26 November 2009 (UTC)
- Hi Gatoclass,
- No, I didn't realize that... But wasn't there a provision that I would have to have some good articles out there with my name on them? I've tried pushing a few, but haven't had the time or patience... In any case, you're right, and I should re-read what the provisions for lifting the ban were ;)
- Cheers and thanks! pedrito - talk - 10:24 26.11.2009
- What the case actually said was:
- The Committee will consider each request individually, but will look favorably on participation in the featured content process, including both production of any type of featured content, as well as constructive participation in featured content candidacies and reviews
- So participation in FAC was not mandatory, only looked upon "favorably", so you could certainly give it a try. Gatoclass (talk) 10:51, 26 November 2009 (UTC)
requested amendment of WB/JS arbitration case
Motion regarding Wikipedia:Requests for arbitration/West Bank - Judea and Samaria
The editing restrictions placed on Nishidani (talk · contribs) in the West Bank - Judea and Samaria case are lifted effective at the passage of this motion. Nishidani is reminded that articles in the area of conflict, which is identical to the area of conflict as defined by the Palestine-Israel articles case, remain the subject of discretionary sanctions; should he edit within this topic area, those discretionary sanctions continue to apply.
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 16:22, 23 November 2015 (UTC)