Here are some useful tips to ease you into the Wikipedia experience:
- First, take a look at the Wikipedia Tutorial, and perhaps dabble a bit in the test area.
- When you have some free time, take a look at the Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines. They can come in very handy!
- Learn about some of the Wikipedia landmarks by trying our Wikipedia scavenger hunt!
- If you need any help, feel free to post a question at the Help Desk
- Wikipedia has a vibrant community of editors. The village pump is a great place to see the goings on.
- Remember to use a neutral point of view!
- Explore, be bold in editing pages, and, most importantly, have fun!
Also, here are some odds and ends that I find useful from time to time:
- Wikipedia:Five pillars
- Wikipedia:Brilliant prose
- Wikipedia:Be bold in updating pages
- Wikipedia:Bad jokes and other deleted nonsense
Feel free to ask me anything the links and talk pages don't answer. You can most easily reach me by posting on my talk page.
You can sign your name on any page by typing 4 tildes, likes this: ~~~~.
Best of luck, and have fun! –
Welcome the the Molecular and Cellular Wikiproject. I'm the current coordinator of the project, and if you have any questions at all, feel free to either post them to my talk page or to the MCB help page. – ClockworkSoul 15:52, 18 November 2006 (UTC)
This month's winner is RNA interference!
featured article status. Last month's collaboration was proteasome.
This month's MCB Collaboration of the Month article is Peripheral membrane protein!
|Peripheral membrane protein
featured article status. Last month's collaboration was RNA interference.