Hello, welcome to Wikipedia.
You can help improve the articles listed below! This list updates frequently, so check back here for more tasks to try. (See Wikipedia:Task Center for brief guides.)
You might find these links helpful in creating new pages or helping with the above tasks: How to edit a page, How to write a great article, Naming conventions, Manual of Style. You should read our policies at some point too.
If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the village pump or ask me on my talk page. If you made any edits before you got an account, you might be interested in assigning those to your username. I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wikipedian!
- If you made any edits before you got an account, you might be interested in assigning those to your username.
- You can sign your name using three tildes, like this: ~~~. If you use four, you can add a datestamp too.
- If you ever think a page or image should be deleted, please list it at the votes for deletion page. There is also a votes for undeletion page if you want to retrieve something that you think should not have been deleted.
Again, welcome! - UtherSRG 15:29, 22 Jan 2004 (UTC)
- PS: what's the Burning Earth? interested in it. where can i get one copy? :) maybe List of gay novels? hehe --Yacht (Talk)Q 03:06, Jan 27, 2004 (UTC)
u look cute in the pic! ;) --Yacht 16:20, Feb 29, 2004 (UTC)
- Hey, is the author of the poem in ur Chinese user page Frank Sinatra? as what is written here? or another guy? --Yacht 04:10, Mar 5, 2004 (UTC)
Hi! Can you please translate the election notice * into Chinese and post it prominently on the Recent Changes page of the Chinese Wikipedia. Once you have done that, please let me know, and leave me a link where I can find it. Thanks. User:Danny on en. (PS. It also exists in German)
Edit of Grigori Perelman
I don't know why you removed the name of his school, but please do not do so in the future. It is useful info and of interest to others. I have reverted your deletion. --C S 07:46, Dec 15, 2004 (UTC)
report on f1lter1ng mechanisms in you-know-which-country
hi, this is the report i mentioned in our discussion on the Sunday at wikimania :).
WARNING: the website in the following line itself is blocked in you-know-where or will set off keyword triggers!
Instead, to avoid alerting authorities, download this single gzipped PDF file
过滤的报告在中华人民共和国- 警告: 更好的向上作用的负载这唯一pdf, gzipped 文件避免警告当局
Probably safest to redistribute this in some safe way - e.g. gzipped in email, or bundled with some other innocent stuff, etc. Boud 14:44, 14 August 2005 (UTC)
- P.s.: Wenn I get time, I would like to come back to the topic of compression :-) --Philopp 18:31, 17 August 2005 (UTC)
- If we find a way to compress our usual work, then we will both have more time free :). Actually, this is not a totally silly comment: part of the reason for compression is that everybody has a limited amount of time. Anyway, we'll get back to this later... Boud 22:40, 22 August 2005 (UTC)
Greetings, Philopp! Please accept this message as an invitation to categorise your user page in the category Category:Chinese Wikipedians overseas and removing your name from the Wikipedia:Wikipedians/China#Overseas page. The page will be deleted when all users have been removed. Even if you do not wish to be placed in a category, could you take a moment to remove your name from the Wikipedia:Wikipedians/China#Overseas page? Thanks!!
To add your name to the category, please use the tag [[Category:Chinese Wikipedians overseas|Philopp]] to ensure proper sorting.
- And another thing. As you can see at http://wiktionary.org/ the word article has not yet been translated and there's only a ?? to replace it. Are you able to help us out? --Steinninn 07:17, 4 September 2007 (UTC)
RE: Username FFM on ZH-WP
Usurption of zh:User:Kellen
Hi Philopp, I'm b:User:Kellen, meta:User:Kellen, commons:User:Kellen, etc, (sadly not en:User:Kellen ... yet). I'm trying to unify my accounts and I'd like to usurp zh:User:Kellen, who joined November 2007, and has only one edit, to a template, but I'm not sure what the zh.wiki's policies are about usurption. Let me know if you can help. KellenT 14:22, 28 May 2008 (UTC)
- Nevermind. I found the right place on zh.wiki. Sorry for the extra noise. KellenT 15:49, 29 May 2008 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 08:53, 23 November 2015 (UTC)