- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Tesco was changed by Picenzo56 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.880792 on 2014-03-05T11:54:12+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 11:54, 5 March 2014 (UTC)
- If you are engaged in an article content dispute with another editor then please discuss the matter with the editor at their talk page, or the article's talk page. Alternatively you can read Wikipedia's dispute resolution page, and ask for independent help at one of the relevant notice boards.
- If you are engaged in any other form of dispute that is not covered on the dispute resolution page, please seek assistance at Wikipedia's Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents.
Please ensure you are familiar with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines, and please do not continue to make edits that appear disruptive, until the dispute is resolved through consensus. Continuing to edit disruptively could result in loss of editing privileges. Thank you. Poepkop (talk) 12:11, 5 March 2014 (UTC)
Speedy deletion nomination of Rohit Ghambole
I wanted to let you know that I just tagged Rohit Ghambole for deletion, because the article doesn't clearly say why the subject is important enough to be included in an encyclopedia.
If you feel that the article shouldn't be deleted and want more time to work on it, you can, but please don't remove the speedy deletion tag from the top.
Please refrain from making unconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did at Nepal national cricket team. Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Administrators can block users from editing if they repeatedly vandalize. Epicgenius (talk) 13:32, 7 March 2014 (UTC)
Picenzo56, you are invited to the Teahouse
Hello, I'm AmaryllisGardener. I wanted to let you know that I undid one of your recent contributions —the one you made with to Jay— because it didn’t appear constructive to me. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks. AmaryllisGardener talk 14:13, 5 December 2014 (UTC)