|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
In order to make this page both shorter and more relevant, old stuff gets the ax from time to time. Some of it even gets archived.
City of Adelaide (1864)
Thank you for thoughts on the article talk
Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Indian Space Shuttle Programme
You are invited to join the discussion at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Indian Space Shuttle Programme. Requesting you to add your opinion. Regards Thanks. M.srihari (talk) 07:25, 8 June 2015 (UTC)Srihari
- I've taken a few whacks at it. My principal concern is the information that is not there. There is almost nothing, for example, on his first 20 years of life: parents' names, siblings (other than Thomas), education, etc. I have inserted a number of hidden comments in the text where more information would be useful. --Piledhigheranddeeper (talk) 19:54, 22 June 2015 (UTC)
DYK for Per Holknekt
|On 3 July 2015, Did you know was updated with a fact from the article Per Holknekt, which you recently created or substantially expanded. The fact was ... that Swedish fashion designer Per Holknekt (pictured) placed second in the first Swedish Big Brother season before starting the clothing company Odd Molly? The nomination discussion and review may be seen at Template:Did you know nominations/Per Holknekt. You are welcome to check how many page hits the article got while on the front page (here's how, live views, daily totals), and it may be added to the statistics page if the total is over 5,000. Finally, if you know of an interesting fact from another recently created article, then please feel free to suggest it on the Did you know talk page.|
The Wikipedia Library needs you!
We hope The Wikipedia Library has been a useful resource for your work. TWL is expanding rapidly and we need your help!
With only a couple hours per week, you can make a big difference for sharing knowledge. Please sign up and help us in one of these ways:
- Account coordinators: help distribute free research access
- Partner coordinators: seek new donations from partners
- Communications coordinators: share updates in blogs, social media, newsletters and notices
- Technical coordinators: advise on building tools to support the library's work
- Outreach coordinators: connect to university libraries, archives, and other GLAMs
- Research coordinators: run reference services
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that
List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page(Click show ⇨)