- How to edit a page
- Editing, policy, conduct, and structure tutorial
- How to write a great article
- What Wikipedia is not
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wikipedian. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question at the village pump or feel free to ask me on my Talk page.
One more quick tip: to sign your name on a Talk page like I did below, the easiest way is just to type four tildes (~~~~). To customize your signature, look here.
And remember:Be Bold!
- — Asbestos | Talk 22:05, 13 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- Thanks for the welcome. :) pinkgothic 17:04, 8 May 2005 (UTC)
You calling me #1 super fan makes it sound so serious. I don't endorse that. ;) — Fisonic 18:47, 8 May 2005 (UTC)
- Well, now you've like, totally invalidated my User:Pinkgothic page. Dayum. =) pinkgothic 18:48, 8 May 2005 (UTC)
I saw your comments on Talk:Computus. You are welcome to look at my Excel spread sheet which computes Easter, and which uses some Visual Basic for Applications functions to do so. I think the comments in the functions are not too bad. It can be found at 
Don't delay too much, Adelphia has been bought by Comcast and I expect my home page address to change in about 6 weeks.
--Gerry Ashton 23:19, 4 October 2006 (UTC)
First off, thanks for your note on the talk page at WP:DINO. We avoid Category:Fictional dinosaurs like the plague, as it quickly accumulates cruft and garbage; anyone who has ever invented a giant mutant or lizard-like alien must think they've created a dinosaur. Ack! Thanks for bringing it to the group's attention. Also, it was really nice to recognize a Smarcher name! Firsfron of Ronchester 01:41, 24 June 2007 (UTC)
- No, I was actually reading in disbelief when you were writing about all the kangaroos and rhinos and other crap included in that category. Thanks for helping to clean up a lot of crap. It's greatly appreciated. Glomp away! :) Here's some pineapple and rhubarb for you. :) You do know Smarch is closing after six years, right? Probably in the next few days or so? Head over there now to get a few posts in before it's Too Late. Firsfron of Ronchester 14:19, 24 June 2007 (UTC)
- OK, e-mail sent! I removed your addy, too, of course. Firsfron of Ronchester 14:50, 24 June 2007 (UTC)
Just checking in. How are things going in your neck of the woods, PG? Firsfron of Ronchester 15:00, 1 September 2007 (UTC)
- Dying laptops suck. Well, dying computers in general. I got a shiny new laptop a few months ago, but I can attest to the all-round suckiness of dying computers: my last compy was a desktop with just barely enough RAM to run XP. Every month or so, it would crash badly. Here's hoping your new laptop is awesome and lasts a long time! :) Also, did you ever hear back from "Dulcie"? Considering your old username, maybe she's avoiding you. ;) Firsfron of Ronchester 19:43, 3 September 2007 (UTC)
Have a barnstar!
|The Dinosaur Barnstar|
|For all your contributions fixing all the dinosaur fancruft that accumulates on Wikipedia. No one wants to deal with it. You've kept it in check. Thanks for all your work! Firsfron of Ronchester 23:32, 28 November 2007 (UTC)|
Revision to Sid Meier's Alien Crossfire and Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri articles
I intend to revise those articles following the Wikipedia:WikiProject Video games/Article guidelines. There are more details on the discussion pages of those articles. I'd be interested in any comments you have. It would be best if your comments were on the discussion pages of the two articles.
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 12:57, 23 November 2015 (UTC)