User talk:Pluto and Beyond
Hi. When you recently edited Moons of Uranus, you added links pointing to the disambiguation pages Miranda, Umbriel and Ariel (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
- I'm sorry that was unintentional, I forgot the names have alternate meanings, sorry :( Pluto and Beyond (talk) 17:42, 28 June 2012 (UTC)
You reversed my edits to the page on Titan colonisation - I reverted them back. Fair enough some of what I write is mere comment but most is trie and we need to say that only Zubrin says this stuff. Or are you a fantasist like him? This is not science but the outpurings of a pseudo-scientist lapped up by the gullable. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 19:26, 31 July 2012 (UTC)
- Your not making any sense, everyone has different view points, the greatest way to write an article is to write with a neutral point of view, not in favor not against, statments such as the following (seen below) are mere commentary of your opinion, all carry a loud and clear bias against the topic:
- All this is mere speculation based on partial facts and misunderstood concepts. See Voodoo Science. - How is this Voodoo Science, what exactly is flawed with it?, Don't just make a vague statement.
- .....that in one of his (literal) flights of fancy Zubrin declares........ - What? that statment makes no sense, what does that even mean? No encyclopedic Value
- put forward by Science Fiction writers and pseudo-scientists regarding the possible (indeed fanciful) future - There are entire organizations based upon space colonization and terraformation, example: the Mars Society.
- No serious scientist has postulated such colonization as remotely, physically possible or even theoretically possible. - It is possible, just not practical, and there are many scientists whom advocate terraformation though most focus on Mars, Europa and Venus, but titan could be applied as well, and even if we do not terraform, the natural gas deposits could serve as fuel stations for future space farers, or rather yet, when the earth runs dry of natural resources titan will be there for us to supply our never ending thirst for fuel, mans hunger for these limited resources will eventually drive us to places like titan to power our machines and that will mean pumping and mining the surface of titan, which goes hand in hand with establishing colonies.
Discussion regarding an image you have edited
Hello, past editors of File:United States Soviet Union Locator.png. You have a comment regarding that image. at File talk:United States Soviet Union Locator.png#Clarification needed regarding what this image illustrates, and at what point in time's talk page. Wtmitchell (talk) (earlier Boracay Bill) 23:56, 10 September 2012 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 16:56, 24 November 2015 (UTC)