|This is Praxidicae's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Praxidicae.|
|Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19|
100 thieves revert
Hi there, you didn't revert my edit on the 100 thieves page, but another editors's one, in regards to NoahJ456. I noticed that he was removed from the content creators list on their page, is there a reason for that? last I checked he was still signed to the org. Have a good day! Delta fiver (talk) (UTC) 18:36, 6 October 2020 (UTC)
Naya Clinics - No work relationship
- Grigorijrichters I strongly advise you re-read WP:PAID and revise your statement. Praxidicae (talk) 10:58, 7 October 2020 (UTC)
Ah okay. re-read them now. as I said no work relationship. was just asked by a friend for a favor. so how do I mark that and what is the next step? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Grigorijrichters (talk • contribs) 12:41, 7 October 2020 (UTC)
- Grigorijrichters This is a bald faced lie and as such, I've submitted the relevant information to arbcom. Praxidicae (talk) 12:42, 7 October 2020 (UTC)
not a lie. Just didn't know this was applicable. sorry
- Grigorijrichters considering your industry, I do not for a moment believe that you did not understand the warnings left for you when you claimed numerous times to have no relationship with the subjects which you have written about, nor that you do not understand what "conflict of interest" means. Praxidicae (talk) 12:47, 7 October 2020 (UTC)
Please have a look
Hi, Have a look at the page Panicker, a lot of new things have been added with some cites/just links, don't know even reliable or not. Also, we are not sure about the contents really exists on the provided citations as it looks like someone desperately trying to glorify some family or their status by mapping some links as sources. Thanks, Outlander07@talk 06:03, 7 October 2020 (UTC)
- Too late, it was rightfully taken to AFD and has an active discussion by multiple users, which means you can't just blank it and remove it to subvert consensus. Praxidicae (talk) 16:11, 7 October 2020 (UTC)
Thanks for your help in dealing with the spam.-gadfium 19:43, 7 October 2020 (UTC)
- gadfium no problem, it appears they've switched from zuwiki to mi. I was thinking about importing a (temporary) filter to stop it, it worked really well on another project last year with a bout of spambots with no false positives in between. Want me to import it? Praxidicae (talk) 19:45, 7 October 2020 (UTC)
Heres the a reason i putted those stuff its because don't see where the pr stuff is i only translated stuff from the Hungarian and Japanese wiki and also got the execs from the website don't where's the pr stuff but if theres something u can help rewrite or something would like to know the solution and how to solve :)
This article has been deleted at least 3 times under multiple names & i’m not really sure but I think salting wouldn’t be a bad idea at this juncture. The last AFD was a total chaos with the subject of the article canvassing greatly off wiki & thus greatly disrupting the AFD. Celestina007 (talk) 21:39, 8 October 2020 (UTC)
IP talk page
- WP:BMB or would you like me to show you the nasty shit they posted on my talk page on another project? Praxidicae (talk) 22:31, 8 October 2020 (UTC)
This is regarding your notices.
Hi I am Meenu Bansal and I am taking care of Arushi Nishank's Wikipedia page, I have made the edits twice, please guide me on what makes the article unauthentic to you and other editors. — Preceding unsigned comment added by MeenuBansal (talk • contribs)
- Read the warnings I've left you, read the talk page discussion and read my edit summaries. And then go read WP:OWN. Praxidicae (talk) 14:12, 10 October 2020 (UTC)
Please help me as I am new on this platforms, for verification about the article and the links I can provide the entire information but at least guide me there are so many rules which I am even aware of. I hope you may help me. Its a request. — Preceding unsigned comment added by MeenuBansal (talk • contribs) 14:19, 10 October 2020 (UTC)
Hi Praxi, you redirected the page of Rajiv Arora to Amrapali Jewels. May i know the reason why? While the person is not only a jeweler. He is a notable politician. If he is not a notable personality, off-course you may take it for deletion.CleanAmbassy (talk) 06:28, 14 October 2020 (UTC)
Praxi, i know you nominated the Rajiv Arora article for deletion but still i just want to know the reason why did you redirect this article to Amrapali Jewels? While apart from being a jeweler he is also a politician and social activist. CleanAmbassy (talk) 06:08, 15 October 2020 (UTC)
- The reason is quite literally explained here, where you've already read and commented. Praxidicae (talk) 12:10, 15 October 2020 (UTC)
Priyanka Jawalkar (actress)
Hello Praxi, you have made a speedy deletion of the article of Priyanka Jawalkar (actress).I have said my reasons on the regarding talk page.Can you review my reasons and remove the page from speedy deletion.Tarunq (talk) 03:54, 15 October 2020 (UTC)
Eric Early article
Hello Praxi! You added a speedy deletion tag on the article I created for Eric Early. First of all, I want to say that I very much think you're #SayTheirNames background is important and Wikipedia editors should be doing more for Black Americans killed by police. I also want to thank you for starting a discussion around the article, which I was wondering about the reception of. If in any way my article came across as promotional of Early, that was a mistake I must take responsibility for; I do not like Eric Early, I find his policies to be harmful and not based in fact, and I in no way wish to promote him. I went in detail about this in contesting the deletion on the article's Talk page, but I really came to ask for your advice. I take great care in trying to create good, balanced, unbiased articles: what can I do better on this one? What were the parts that you felt needed improvement? Thanks so much for your time. Best wishes, PickleG13 (talk) 08:37, 15 October 2020 (UTC)
A goat for you!
Thank you for your exhaustive list of the lives we've lost. You do a great service to Wikipedia.
Question about CFD
Why shouldn't Wikipedia:Categories for discussion/Log/2020 October 7#Category:Violence in Palestine be relisted? I did not participate the discussion. St3095 (?) 10:25, 17 October 2020 (UTC)
You tagged Tinius Olsen Group for speedy deletion, there is also Tinius Olsen Testing Machine Company which I have just taken to WP:AFD and which seems to have identical content maybe this should have been speedied too?. Theroadislong (talk) 12:11, 17 October 2020 (UTC)
Thank you for blocking the IP that was vandalizing that page - as soon as they were blocked this new user User:ShanviS appears and starts the same nonsense - can you take a peek and see if they need blocking too. Best wishes 2405:205:120A:F48E:0:0:26CA:98A5 (talk) 15:24, 17 October 2020 (UTC)
- I haven't got a clue what you're talking about, I cannot block anyone on English Wikipedia as I'm not an admin and ShanviS has no edits here whatsoever. Praxidicae (talk) 15:25, 17 October 2020 (UTC)
need help to add source articel
hi i have problem to add source to my articel why my last articel was removed is it for source or why? thanks for your help . — Preceding unsigned comment added by Younesmoradi1 (talk • contribs) 17:08, 17 October 2020 (UTC)
Thank you for your time. Per the notes on the previous review, my latest article submission was supported by multiple references including articles in The Source Magazine, ThisIs50, HipHopSince1987 and Yahoo News among several others. All were independent of the subject and published in credible news publications and were not merely passing mentions. I wanted to know why these references do not qualify as acceptable media coverage? I looked at the guides on Wikipedia as well as published articles of other similar subjects to get examples of acceptable references, and the ones I included were of the same type even down to the specific publications that were cited as references for several published Wikipedia articles.
“Has been the subject of multiple, non-trivial, published works appearing in sources that are reliable, not self-published, and are independent of the musician or ensemble itself.[note 1]”
From the reasons described for declination, I’m unclear how the references provided do not meet the above guideline especially considering the cited sources are independent and authoritative on the subject matter, providing in-depth coverage on the subject that can be verified.
Please clarify so that I can make specific revisions. Again, thank you for tour time.
Please why is soccerhub not suitable for namespace
Hi thank for your good work, does it means if work did not get reference from big brands like BBC, CNN, goal. They are considered non notable? How about reference from other independent source from the subject? Am asking about the recent article Soccerhub_(website) Lynndonald (talk) 12:58, 19 October 2020 (UTC)
- I removed those references because they aren't reliable. You never once included any refs from BBC or CNN. Praxidicae (talk) 13:38, 19 October 2020 (UTC)
Now I understand I thought those reference weren't saved, feel free to delete if it's isn't suitable for Wikipedia, maybe any other editor can work on it if it meets Wikipedia notability criteria. Thanks. But hey don't be that harsh Lynndonald (talk) 14:15, 19 October 2020 (UTC)
- It doesn't, which is why I gave you the courtesy of working on it in draft space, but you chose not to. So now it will be discussed for 7 days and kept or deleted. Praxidicae (talk) 14:16, 19 October 2020 (UTC)
And I can give you an article here on wiki that only source to LinkedIn, it's homepage, and Google play store, and it's still on the mainspace for years it doesn't meet notability guidelines, it only have tag that calls for improvement am referring to InfoKora check your self, am thinking soccerhub it should remain there with issues tags, just as the reference article. Lynndonald (talk) 15:04, 19 October 2020 (UTC)