- 1 Request
- 2 kafkaesque
- 3 Sanddunes Sunrise IV
- 4 Goodbye
- 5 AN discussion
- 6 Farewell
- 7 SG for Grace Sherwood
- 8 Thanksgiving
- 9 Visste du att...
- 10 Main Page appearance
- 11 Just to let you know -- Missing Wikipedians
- 12 Long overdue
- 13 A barnstar for you!
- 14 List of stutterers
- 15 RfC - 14 months later than intended
- 16 Thanksgiving again
- 17 Precious - three years!
- 18 A barnstar for you!
- 19 Baden-Powell
- 20 PUF listing notice
- 21 2016 year of the reader and peace
- 22 Impact
- 23 Thanks kindly
- 24 Happy Halloween! (apropos)
- 25 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
- 26 Happy Thanksgiving
- 27 Greetings
- 28 Networking
- 29 Image to commons
- 30 TFA
- 31 Featured article review for Tahirih Justice Center
- 32 Some stroopwafels for you!
- 33 4th Fighter Wing
- 34 Today's Wikipedian 10 years ago
- 35 Your signature
- 36 ArbCom 2017 election voter message
- 37 Thank you ...
- 38 Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents#User:PumpkinSky and User:HalfGig
- 39 February 2018
- I can delete your user page but unless you're obviously being harrassed or the page is vandalized, your talk page will have to remain open so people can contact you. You're free though to remove the content of your talk page if you think the page has become too busy. But why would you like to have your pages protected? De728631 (talk) 21:40, 1 October 2013 (UTC)
Sanddunes Sunrise IV
- Louisa Venable Kyle wrote a children's book on The Witch of Pungo ;) --Gerda Arendt (talk) 23:20, 31 October 2013 (UTC)
- ...as do I. 17:17, 8 October 2013 (UTC)
PumpkinSky, I'm not sure if you're monitoring this page whatsoever, but as this discussion is something that interests you, I am advising you of its existence 11:21, 12 October 2013 (UTC)
PumpkinSky, I am so sorry that you have decided to leave us. You have been a well-respected contributor and I hope you reconsider your retirement. Warmest regards, Lord Sjones23 (talk - contributions) 03:36, 20 October 2013 (UTC)
- Very sorry to see you go. Do hope you will return, whenever or however you can. Martinevans123 (talk) 19:14, 20 October 2013 (UTC)
- I sign on to these messages as well. Be well PS and come back asap. Thankfully wiki time is flexible enough to accommodate any length of time off. Take care. Δρ.Κ. λόγοςπράξις 20:33, 20 October 2013 (UTC)
- Me too. North8000 (talk) 00:12, 1 November 2013 (UTC)
SG for Grace Sherwood
|On 22 November 2013, Schon gewusst? was updated with a fact from the translation of the article Grace Sherwood, which you created or substantially expanded. The fact was: 300 Jahre nach der Wasserprobe wurde Grace Sherwood vom Vorwurf freigesprochen, eine Hexe zu sein. (300 years after ducking, Grace Sherwood was pardoned from the conviction to be a witch.) You are welcome to check how many hits the article got while on the front page (quick check).|
Do justice: Did you know ... that Mark Williams-Thomas researched and presented The Other Side of Jimmy Savile, an award-winning ITV Exposure documentary? --Gerda Arendt (talk) 13:07, 15 December 2013 (UTC)
Visste du att...
Main Page appearance
Hello! This is a note to let know the main editors of the article List of Medal of Honor recipients educated at the United States Military Academy that it will be appearing as the main page featured list on March 31, 2014. You can view the TFL blurb at Wikipedia:Today's featured list/March 31, 2014. If you think it is necessary to change the main date, you can request it with the featured list directors Giants2008 (talk · contribs), Crisco 1492 (talk · contribs) or SchroCat (talk · contribs), or at Wikipedia talk:Today's featured list. If the previous blurb needs tweaking, you might change it—following the instructions of the suggested formatting. If this article needs any attention or maintenance, it would be preferable if that could be done before its appearance on the Main Page so Wikipedia doesn't look bad. Thanks! © Tbhotch™ (en-2.5). 05:19, 11 March 2014 (UTC)
Just to let you know -- Missing Wikipedians
A barnstar for you!
|The Original Barnstar|
|For all you did when you were here. Jim Carter (from public cyber) 11:16, 1 October 2014 (UTC)|
List of stutterers
RfC - 14 months later than intended
Interested users are invited to comment at Wikipedia:Administrators/RfC for an Admin Review Board. --Kudpung กุดผึ้ง (talk) 04:47, 19 November 2014 (UTC)
Pumpkins served on the Main page, turkey inside the TFA: thanks for all you did here and happy thanksgiving to you and your page stalkers! I am free from the want to have you back here, but it would be a better place with you. --Gerda Arendt (talk) 12:38, 27 November 2014 (UTC)
Precious - three years!
What a beautiful poem dedicated to you in 2007: "Ho, come out with the wind of spring, ... Come, ye loved friend, weary and worn, I will lead you over the hills of morn."! - Read my TFA today ;) --Gerda Arendt (talk) 10:41, 7 February 2015 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The No Spam Barnstar|
|Hi this dfrr. I see you left no spam. good job. this is not a Spam Message.:-) Have a good day Dfrr (talk) 20:16, 16 April 2015 (UTC)|
I have nominated Robert Baden-Powell, 1st Baron Baden-Powell for a featured article review here. Please join the discussion on whether this article meets featured article criteria. Articles are typically reviewed for two weeks. If substantial concerns are not addressed during the review period, the article will be moved to the Featured Article Removal Candidates list for a further period, where editors may declare "Keep" or "Delist" the article's featured status. The instructions for the review process are here. DrKiernan (talk) 18:15, 11 May 2015 (UTC)
- I could really care less about any article or editing anymore. Wiki is waaaaay too dysfunctional and always will be. But thanks for telling me. PumpkinSky talk 20:46, 21 May 2015 (UTC)
|Shout for joy|
PUF listing notice
Hey... your previous user page is protected and not redirected, so Twinkle breaks. Thought I should do the courtesy of letting you know, but you probably don't want the official templated notice, so here's something a little more personal: so that you are aware, I have listed File:Eldred eagle medal.jpg as a possibly unfree file, since "educational use only" contradicts the GFDL/CC-BY-SA license stated. I plan to convert File:Eldred Color Eagle.jpg to Fair Use with similar reasoning. I hope you are well. Storkk (talk) 09:19, 4 September 2015 (UTC)
Happy New Year 2016
|Happy New Year 2016 + Christmas lights pumpkin farm|
|Best wishes for your for the Christmas Season and a Happy new Year! Hafspajen (talk) 19:09, 31 December 2015 (UTC)|
2016 year of the reader and peace
2016 had a good start, with a Bach cantata (a day late) and an opera reflecting that we should take nothing to seriuz, - Verdi's wisdom, shown on New Year's Day, also as a tribute to Viva-Verdi. (Click on "bell" for more.) Miss Yunshui (among others) and his harmonious editing. We can only try to follow the models of those who left, - like you. --Gerda Arendt (talk) 17:29, 2 January 2016 (UTC)
|Thank you for your impact|
in writing the most successful TFA,|
in teamwork across language barriers,
in founding a project for
qualiity article improvement,
making people's day by calling them
... for the input on the image problem at today's TFA. - Dank (push to talk) 17:02, 11 October 2016 (UTC)
- You're welcome. See new comment there and fix on Commons. PumpkinSky talk 00:57, 12 October 2016 (UTC)
Happy Halloween! (apropos)
ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
|Variedades de calabaza|
Hello PumpkinSky. I just became aware of your editing contributions from my watchlist. Although you have been active for a short while, today is the day you've given me joy in seeing your return. And today is the day I am very glad to welcome you back.
I hope you are, and have been well, and I hope you remain well, and active, for as long as you possibly will. If there is anything I can do to help you along, please fell free to call on me. Also, do know that should I observe need, my help will ensue without your having to ask. Again, welcome back, indeed, thank you for your gracious return!--John Cline (talk) 19:08, 29 May 2017 (UTC)
By the way, I pinged you at Dawnleelynn's talkpage. She's a semi-new user, been here since last fall, but she's been doing absolutely fantastic work with articles on cowboys, bull riding and bulls. I've been helping her some, but it's time to expand her network and I thought of you, given your interest in topics related to the western USA. She's sandboxing a list article on one of the halls of fame and I think she'd value input from more good faith editors (besides moi, of course...). Great person, good contributor. Montanabw(talk) 17:08, 30 May 2017 (UTC)
Image to commons
- @Gerda Arendt: Afraid not. I would if it was under a free license. The photo info clearly says it's copyrighted and being used under fair use = not Commons eligible. PumpkinSky talk 16:53, 5 July 2017 (UTC)
- :-) PumpkinSky talk 09:37, 10 July 2017 (UTC)
Featured article review for Tahirih Justice Center
I have nominated Tahirih Justice Center for a featured article review here. Please join the discussion on whether this article meets featured article criteria. Articles are typically reviewed for two weeks. If substantial concerns are not addressed during the review period, the article will be moved to the Featured Article Removal Candidates list for a further period, where editors may declare "Keep" or "Delist" the article's featured status. The instructions for the review process are here. TheDragonFire (talk) 06:15, 21 July 2017 (UTC)
Some stroopwafels for you!
|A quick note to thank you for the work you've done on the Kafka FA. It's a beautiful piece, I'm using it as an example of not just Wikipedia's most excellent, but also about how Wikipedia collaboration happens - via talk pages and other communication between editors. Thanks for all you do! Monikasj (talk) 19:38, 5 September 2017 (UTC)|
4th Fighter Wing
I see you edited 4th Fighter Wing to change the number of USAF units that can trace their history "to another country" from three to two. I'm having trouble figuring out where either of these numbers comes from. I come up with either 0 or 8, depending on the meaning of "to another country" . The eight are the 23d Fighter Group (formed from the American Volunteer Group), the 74th, 75th and 76th Fighter Squadrons (formed from the 1st, 2d and 3d Pursuit Squadrons of the AVG), the 94th Fighter Squadron (formed in part from Escadrille N.124) and the 334th, 335th and 336th Fighter Squadrons (formed from RAF Eagle Squadrons). If we're talking about countries, rather than units, then 3 would be correct (UK, France, China). In any case, making this statement about the 4th Wing is inaccurate because it is its subordinate squadrons, not the wing headquarters (which was activated in 1947) that were formed from the Eagle Squadrons.--Lineagegeek (talk) 20:28, 8 September 2017 (UTC)
- Lineagegeek, I just used the official 4TH FW history, reference item 2 in the article, it's about the second line on that web page or so. You clearly know more about this than I do, so I defer to your knowledge. It's probably worth re wording the sentence so it's clear what it's talking about. PumpkinSky talk 20:35, 8 September 2017 (UTC)
Today's Wikipedian 10 years ago
- DYK ... that the opera Das Schloß by Aribert Reimann, on his own libretto after Kafka's novel, premiered in 1992 at the Deutsche Oper Berlin? - I celebrate our collaboration on Kafka! Interesting interview in Der Spiegel, about being a stranger. --Gerda Arendt (talk) 06:27, 18 September 2017 (UTC)
Please be aware that your signature uses deprecated
<font> tags, which are causing Obsolete HTML tags lint errors.
You are encouraged to change
[[User:PumpkinSky|<font color="darkorange">Pumpkin</font><font color="darkblue">Sky</font>]] [[User talk:PumpkinSky|<font color="darkorange">talk</font>]]: PumpkinSky talk
[[User:PumpkinSky|<span style="color: darkorange;">Pumpkin</span><span style="color: darkblue">Sky</span>]] [[User talk:PumpkinSky|<span style="color: darkorange;">talk</span>]]: PumpkinSky talk
- Test. AGAIN. PumpkinSky talk 11:52, 3 December 2017 (UTC)
ArbCom 2017 election voter message
Thank you ...
|Precious six years|