Welcome to the Wikipedia!
Hello, and Welcome to the Wikipedia, Quatonik! Thanks for weighing in over on the Scientology article discussion. Hope you enjoy editing here and becoming a Wikipedian! Here are a few perfunctory tips to hasten your acculturation into the Wikipedia experience:
- Take a look at the Wikipedia Tutorial and Manual of Style.
- When you have time, please peruse The five pillars of Wikipedia, and assume good faith, but keep in mind the unique style you brought to the Wiki!
- Always be mindful of striving for NPOV, be respectful of others' POV, and remember your perspective on the meaning of neutrality is invaluable!
- If you need any help, post your question at the Help Desk.
- Explore, be bold in editing, and, above all else, have fun!
And some odds and ends: Boilerplate text, Brilliant prose, Cite your sources, Civility, Conflict resolution, How to edit a page, How to write a great article, Pages needing attention, Peer review, Policy Library, Utilities, Verifiability, Village pump, and Wikiquette; also, you can sign your name on any page by typing 4 tildes: ~~~~.
Best of luck, Quatonik, and most importantly, have fun! Ombudsman 20:18, 28 February 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for the spell correction and the work for Linus (magazine) article. If you love comics, you can give me a help for comics articles about Italy. I think Corto Maltese (magazine) and Il Mago are missing, for example. For a list of comics articles written by me, and maybe needing improvements (check also missing links), see my personal page. See you soon and good work! Attilios.