- It is my original User Name. That is why editing the Same. While trying to register username Neon on Commons it is not getting. So I Selected another user Name.--Ranjithsiji (talk) 09:11, 21 October 2010 (UTC)
- 1 March 2012
- 2 TUSC token fe68a5631527e3d6381b34b11634a82b
- 3 Kutiyattam pics
- 4 Question about Shiva sculpture?
- 5 MfD nomination of User:Neon~enwiki/Herbivore
- 6 ArbCom elections are now open!
- 7 Disambiguation link notification for September 29
- 8 Women for Wikipedia Asian Month
- 9 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
- 10 Just so you know
- 11 Your submission at Articles for creation: Amazonum Kure Vyakulathakalum (April 17)
- 12 Speedy deletion nomination of Amalendu Dasgupta
- 13 Wiki Stats
- 14 What level are you?
- 15 Your submission at Articles for creation: Amazonum Kure Vyakulathakalum (May 19)
- 16 Osprey
- 17 A page you started (Marthanda Varma Bridge) has been reviewed!
- 18 Please monitor and protect the Mangalore article from Vandalism
- 19 ArbCom 2017 election voter message
Welcome to Wikipedia. It might not have been your intention, but your recent edit removed content from User:Neon with . When removing content, please specify a reason in the edit summary and discuss edits that are likely to be controversial on the article's talk page. If this was a mistake, don't worry; the content has been restored, as you can see from the . Take a look at the welcome page to learn more about contributing to this encyclopedia, and if you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Thank you. Jim1138 (talk) 09:06, 1 March 2012 (UTC)
TUSC token fe68a5631527e3d6381b34b11634a82b
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
You are deleting rare kutiyattam pics that I uploaded (using scanner & photoshop) , which are very very rare and an asset to wiki. I had given ALL rights to wiki for those rare pics. I want to make them stay here.. dont do this. Sreekanthv (talk) 19:27, 17 January 2014 (UTC)
Question about Shiva sculpture?
Do you have any further information about the image you uploaded, such as date, material, area/tradition it comes from, identity of the other human figure shown etc? Thanks. Abecedare (talk) 03:32, 19 April 2015 (UTC)
- Unfortunately no Idea. Because this is an exhibit in GOA Museum (A restricted area where photography is not allowded). I taken this photo on my mobile phone. There is a small description but now I cannot remember. If I go to GOA Museum next time I definitely note that description. --Ranjithsiji (talk) 15:45, 7 July 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks Ranjitsinghji for the reply. Hope you are able to make another trip to museum at some point, because (besides the benefit to wikipedia) I am personally curious in particular about the other human figure shown in the sculpture, which I guess has an associated legend. Cheers. Abecedare (talk) 22:01, 7 July 2015 (UTC)
MfD nomination of User:Neon~enwiki/Herbivore
User:Neon~enwiki/Herbivore, a page you substantially contributed to, has been nominated for deletion. Your opinions on the matter are welcome; please participate in the discussion by adding your comments at Wikipedia:Miscellany for deletion/User:Neon~enwiki/Herbivore and please be sure to sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~). You are free to edit the content of User:Neon~enwiki/Herbivore during the discussion but should not remove the miscellany for deletion template from the top of the page; such a removal will not end the deletion discussion. Thank you. —Keφr 08:59, 4 September 2015 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 14:25, 24 November 2015 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that you've added some links pointing to disambiguation pages. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Women for Wikipedia Asian Month
Hi Ranjithsiji. I see you are involved in the organization of WAM on the Malayalam Wikipedia. I thought I should draw your attention to the focus on Asian women we are presenting on the EN Wiki. You might feel inspired to extend this to those participating in Malayalam or in other Indian languages. We would also welcome your own participation.--Ipigott (talk) 13:07, 24 October 2016 (UTC)
ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
Just so you know
Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that I have moved Amazonum Kure Vyakulathakalum to Draft:Amazonum Kure Vyakulathakalum as it does not contain any references at this time. This allows you (and other editors should they choose) more time to work with improving the article as it could have been tagged for deletion without references. Thank you for the work you have done so far & please feel free to submit to AfC or move it back to the article namespace once reliable and independent references have been added and other improvements made. --TheSandDoctor (talk) 17:14, 16 April 2017 (UTC)
- The article contained the draft template so I moved it back to the draft namespace. If the template was added in error, please remove it and wait for the redirect in the article namespace to be deleted (when this text turns red) and feel free to move it back. --TheSandDoctor (talk) 19:16, 16 April 2017 (UTC)
Your submission at Articles for creation: Amazonum Kure Vyakulathakalum (April 17)
Speedy deletion nomination of Amalendu Dasgupta
I wanted to let you know that I just tagged Amalendu Dasgupta for deletion, because the article doesn't clearly say why the subject is important enough to be included in an encyclopedia.
If you feel that the article shouldn't be deleted and want more time to work on it, you can, but please don't remove the speedy deletion tag from the top.
You can leave a note on my talk page if you have questions.
I was really impressed to see your tool Wiki Stats for the UNESCO Challenge (which I'm helping organise). Please could you tell me if its possible for your tool to provide multilingual and multiproject results, ie to have what you have created for Malayalam Wikipedia but for all languages and all projects? This would be really helpful in reporting results back to UNESCO about what the competition achieved in an easy to understand visual way.
What level are you?
Hope to see you there! The Transhumanist 16:48, 12 May 2017 (UTC)
Your submission at Articles for creation: Amazonum Kure Vyakulathakalum (May 19)
A page you started (Marthanda Varma Bridge) has been reviewed!
Thanks for creating Marthanda Varma Bridge, Ranjithsiji!
Wikipedia editor Anoptimistix just reviewed your page, and wrote this note for you:
To reply, leave a comment on Anoptimistix's talk page.
Learn more about page curation.
I request you to give protection to the Mangalore article and monitor it, regarding vandalism.
No Administrator is protecting this article and it could be delisted (removed) from the list of Featured Articles.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Featured_article_review#Mangalore 22.214.171.124 (talk) 14:11, 1 December 2017 (UTC)