A few tips before you start doing a lot of editing:
- A few basic rules: Try to write from a neutral point of view, be bold in editing pages, and use Wikiquette.
- A handy page for newcomers is the welcome page. The Wikipedia tutorial also gives a lot of basic info that will help get you oriented on Wikipedia. If you have any other questions about the project then check out Wikipedia:Help or Wikipedia:Where to ask a question.
- When you post something on a talk/discussion page, you can sign your name by using three tildes (" ~~~ ") for your username and four (" ~~~~ ") for your username and a timestamp.
- Remember to provide an edit summary when editing.
- If you ever find yourself with nothing to do on Wikipedia, have a look at the Community Portal, you'll find that there's always something happening.
If you have any questions, comments, or just want to say hi, don't hesitate to write to me on my talk page and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Happy editing and have a great day! :-) Akamad Happy new year! 14:16, 30 December 2005 (UTC)