User talk:Remark knights
Hallo Mark, we are discussing a similar subject in der german wikipedia; - where are You from; do You intend to contribute to wiki? - Where did You learn acupuncture? Redlinux (talk) 12:42, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
- I am from the United States.
- I intend to contribute to Wikipedia as time allows.
- I graduate from a 3 year program in Traditional Chinese Medicine in Denver, CO, USA.
- I don't speak any German but it would be great to collaborate and incorporate some of each others perspectives to give a genuine international viewpoint to the articles.--Remark knights (talk) 15:42, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
- No matter if You speak German or not, it would be a graet pleasure to work together, I think. A few words to my person: I'm a medical doctor, I've been pracising TCM for about 10 years in Germany, had been many times to China, and train German doctors in acupuncture Homepage. (If You want to know approximatly, what is written in German wiki - just use "Babelfish" Babelfish and add the url (an example: Hegu) (http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr?lp=de_en&url=http%3A//de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hegu) So, I suggest, to start with some articles on the most important acupunctur-points in the German and the English wiki
Hallo Marc, do You know an Encyclopedia (or more) mentioning the acupucture-points. ... And do You have a Link to an Internetsource of one of the Encyclopedias? - No matter, if it is in Chinese, Korean or an other language? Best wishes Redlinux (talk) 12:30, 17 January 2008 (UTC)
- Sorry to be so quiet here. I have been side-tracked with some other projects. I do not know of any online encyclopedia of acupuncture points. I am sure one exists. I have bee--Remark knights (talk) 14:42, 21 January 2008 (UTC)n planning on using texts from China translated to english to update the Wikipedia. I will talk more on this later this week.
- Hello Mark, well I did not think of an online- version, but of a print- version; cause if a print- version of an encyclopedia exists, which mentiones the acupuncture-points, they would be relevant in the Germen wikipedia and could not be deleted! best wishes Redlinux (talk) 18:21, 25 January 2008 (UTC)