User talk:Ribbon Salminen
- 1 WP:FOUR
- 2 Your GA nomination of Wrestle Kingdom 9
- 3 Your GA nomination of Wrestle Kingdom 9
- 4 Your GA nomination of Wrestle Kingdom 9
- 5 ArbCom elections are now open!
- 6 Wrestling articles
- 7 puroresu articles delection
- 8 Requesting to join a debate for James Stunt
- 9 FMW Title history
- 10 weights
- 11 WWE TheBellaTwins1445
- 12 Happy New Year, Ribbon Salminen!
- 13 title order
- 14 name change
- 15 Re: IWGP combined reigns table
- 16 Congratulations
- 17 Disambiguation link notification for January 14
- 18 Reference names
- 19 American
- 20 Wrestling Observer Newsletter
- 21 Shinsuke Nakamura
- 22 Bullet Club
- 23 articles Guts World (promotion),Fu-Ten (promotion),
- 24 Articles
- 25 articles
- 26 Our SP friend and Pro-wrestling articles
- 27 Dash and Dawson to The Revival (professional wrestling)
- 28 Disambiguation link notification for March 18
- 29 Reference errors on 19 March
- 30 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/Incidents#Inappropriate_language_use_by_Ribbon_Salminen
- 31 Davey Richards "Four time World Champion" and "Eleven time Tag Team Champion"
- 32 WWE TheBellaTwins1445
- 33 House of Los Ingobernables
- 34 Insult
- 35 Free Images?
- 36 sockpuppet Martimc123
- 37 Again
- 38 forgive!
- 39 Reference errors on 4 May
- 40 2016 Wikimedia Foundation Executive Director Search Community Survey
- 41 Danielson Award
- 42 AAA
- 43 Disambiguation link notification for August 7
- 44 Edit Summaries
- 45 Disambiguation link notification for September 5
- 46 Naito Grand Slam
Greetings, Ribbon Salminen. I intend on pursuing the Wikipedia:Four Award, requiring an editor to guide an article through creation, Do You Know, Good and Featured Article. I see that you have created many New Japan PPV articles. Would you be interested in collaborating for a shot at WP:FOUR for Wrestle Kingdom 9? It would require you to be active during all four stages, creation, DYK, GA and FA. I will be, because I'm interested, and I'm planning on the majority of the article being written before August 2015. Honestly, if you're not interested, I could totally go at it alone too, I've done so for NXT Arrival, but I'd like to hear your answer before I do anything. starship.paint ~ ¡Olé! 05:17, 7 May 2015 (UTC)
- Awesome. Would you be free within the next seven days? If so, I'll go ahead and create the article, then we need to get it DYK-ready during that time period. But perhaps not make it too long, because it's only DYK first. Your thoughts? I've also found a lot of mainstream sources, but need help on Japanese ones. starship.paint ~ ¡Olé! 03:11, 8 May 2015 (UTC)
- Okay, so one of us is going to have to create the page, since we can't possibly do it together. I've done it, and now I'm letting you make the second (and more) edit. I'm going to use a Paste Magazine source to add information. You can continue adding information from that source, or you can use others like  or . I'll put a full list of mainstream sources on the talk page after you've put your edit in. You can also create the talk page for the article. starship.paint ~ ¡Olé! 04:24, 9 May 2015 (UTC)
- Yup great work on that. I'm thinking we should keep the article short first for DYK. We could probably skip the storylines section and the aftermath section. Instead, focus on the background section, from the mainstream sources I've put on the talk page? starship.paint ~ ¡Olé! 08:10, 9 May 2015 (UTC)
- Wow, the article is long enough for DYK already. We could insert a hook and be good to go. Personally, I was thinking of a hook with Jim Ross' first post-WWE commentary, which needs a source. However I'll be glad to hear any ideas of yours for DYK hooks. I'll have to go get a DYK QPQ done though.
- About the article expansion tag, is it needed? Honestly I don't want to expand the article too much until a DYK review has started. I'm a bit afraid a too-long article will scare away DYK reviewers. starship.paint ~ ¡Olé! 10:09, 9 May 2015 (UTC)
- Nice work. I'm just going to create a Reception section with the bare minimum of content for the general vibe of the show. We still have to split the DYK somehow. Here's my idea. You nominate the article for DYK, but I'll provide the QPQ component. Then we both try to answer the reviewer. Hopefully there are enough queries from the reviewer to split in half. starship.paint ~ ¡Olé! 01:17, 10 May 2015 (UTC)
- QPQ means that if you want to nominate a DYK but have already gained 5 DYK credits (both of us have) then you will have to review someone else's DYK as quid pro quo starship.paint ~ ¡Olé! 01:33, 10 May 2015 (UTC)
- DYK nom done, QPQ also. Actually, you won't get "shot down instantly" if your QPQ isn't there, so you can always nominate first and review someone else's article later. Please feel free to propose an alternative hook. ... that ... starship.paint ~ ¡Olé! 12:46, 10 May 2015 (UTC)
- We might have done too well a job. Quick, sneak in a comment at Template:Did you know nominations/Wrestle Kingdom 9! starship.paint ~ ¡Olé! 01:55, 24 May 2015 (UTC)
- Nice. Sorry about forgetting "professional". Now, can I ask, is there a source stating "Meiyu Tag"? I don't see it in the official NJPW result, the Observer result or the Torch result. starship.paint ~ ¡Olé! 05:55, 24 May 2015 (UTC)
- I added PWInsider as a source. The article will probably be featured from 28 May 07:00 (UTC) to 29 May 07:00 (UTC). After 29 May 07:00, we can continue expanding the article. I will probably be focusing on the Reception section first, at that time. starship.paint ~ ¡Olé! 03:00, 25 May 2015 (UTC)
- After DYK, I think we can go all in on the article before the Good Article nomination, I don't see the point of delaying. Then after GA promotion immediately nominate for Featured Article. By going all in, eventually the only changes we need to make is to answer the reviewers. As for the article, I'll pick up the Event section as well, which was left over. starship.paint ~ ¡Olé! 07:33, 25 May 2015 (UTC)
- Okay, so my comments about the Storylines; it's just too long. The current length of the section is about 2.5 pages. My MITB 2011 FA is about 1.5 pages. ER12 GA is about 1.5 pages. WMXXX GA is about 2 pages. NXTA GA is about 1 page.
- One way to trim the section down is to take away some matches. WMXXX actually only covered the storylines of four matches, the biggest ones. Similarly, WillC's FA, Turning Point (2008 wrestling), only covered the storylines of four out of eight matches.
- I was thinking of cutting all the non-title matches, actually. Since most of the title matches didn't have much storylines to it, I'd just focus on how the challengers earned the title shot, and how long the champion has held the title. Just like to hear your thoughts before I start cutting and adding. starship.paint ~ ¡Olé! 13:08, 28 May 2015 (UTC)
- Okay, I rolled with your inclinations and nuked most of the title matches. The section's now almost 2 pages, which is passable, I guess. starship.paint ~ ¡Olé! 12:11, 29 May 2015 (UTC)
- Hi Ribbon, I'm actually done with the first writing of the Event and Reception sections. Any comments? Also, I have to mention that I'm holidaying soon for two weeks and will only be back near the end of the month. starship.paint ~ ¡Olé! 05:39, 3 June 2015 (UTC)
- Hi Ribbon, I'm back on-site. Would you like me to start the GA nomination, or would you like to try it yourself? starship.paint ~ ¡Olé! 05:32, 24 June 2015 (UTC)
Your GA nomination of Wrestle Kingdom 9
Hi there, I'm pleased to inform you that I've begun reviewing the article Wrestle Kingdom 9 you nominated for GA-status according to the criteria. This process may take up to 7 days. Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments you might have during this period. Message delivered by Legobot, on behalf of Good888 -- Good888 (talk) 08:21, 1 July 2015 (UTC)
Your GA nomination of Wrestle Kingdom 9
The article Wrestle Kingdom 9 you nominated as a good article has been placed on hold . The article is close to meeting the good article criteria, but there are some minor changes or clarifications needing to be addressed. If these are fixed within 7 days, the article will pass; otherwise it may fail. See Talk:Wrestle Kingdom 9 for things which need to be addressed. Message delivered by Legobot, on behalf of Good888 -- Good888 (talk) 10:21, 4 July 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks for leaving me some queries to address! BTW, any idea on the buyrate in Japan? starship.paint ~ ¡Olé! 10:44, 5 July 2015 (UTC)
- Okay. WWE is more public, it seems. But there was something online about the Observer reporting 2,500 for Flipps alone, which crashed the app? starship.paint ~ ¡Olé! 10:51, 5 July 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks for looking through. We can say there's 20,000 World-ers on 1/21, that's the key info, to me it means the maximum people who could have watched it through World. starship.paint ~ ¡Olé! 13:21, 5 July 2015 (UTC)
- OK I added it. Nice job! One more stage to go! starship.paint ~ ¡Olé! 01:31, 6 July 2015 (UTC)
- If you read Wikipedia:Featured article candidates, I think our next step should be Wikipedia:Peer review. starship.paint ~ ¡Olé! 02:56, 6 July 2015 (UTC)
- I've nominated the article for peer review. We might be able to get more comments by commenting on other peer reviews. If you do have the time. It's not very pressing in terms of time because the peer review might take weeks. starship.paint ~ ¡Olé! 07:45, 7 July 2015 (UTC)
- Hi Ribbon, I just thought of maybe including Japanese reviews of the event. Are there any other major publications other than Tokyo Sports? TS gave several matches individual articles, but didn't actually review the event. Kayfabe lives! starship.paint ~ ¡Olé! 06:39, 8 July 2015 (UTC)
- At least I'll be able to answer anyone who would question the lack of Japanese reviews - all the websites have "sport" in their name - sports events aren't typically reviewed by critics. starship.paint ~ ¡Olé! 11:37, 8 July 2015 (UTC)
- Ribbon, I've restored the Ibushi match to the storyline section because it was a main event according to NJPW. However, the PWInsider source doesn't exactly say Ibushi gained weight and left the junior heavyweight division. Could you find another source for that? starship.paint ~ ¡Olé! 13:21, 8 July 2015 (UTC)
- I've trimmed it, and reworded / explained some other stuff that you wrote. Feel free to do the same for my writings. Should we mention Ibushi's loss to Styles? starship.paint ~ ¡Olé! 03:06, 9 July 2015 (UTC)
- My answer is YES! I added four (Nakamura, Tanahashi, Ross, Striker), and we can have even more! What do you think about Jarrett in Background, Honma at the top of Storylines, and perhaps Suzuki at the bottom of Aftermath? starship.paint ~ 11:55, 10 July 2015 (UTC)
- I'm afraid I can't do the rest of the pictures today, if you can't either, I'll do it tomorrow. I'm still pondering if and where Ibushi should go as well. starship.paint ~ 13:40, 10 July 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks for including the pictures. I switched Ibushi for Suzuki, after considering that Ibushi appears in the lede. starship.paint ~ 06:18, 11 July 2015 (UTC)
Your GA nomination of Wrestle Kingdom 9
The article Wrestle Kingdom 9 you nominated as a good article has passed ; see Talk:Wrestle Kingdom 9 for comments about the article. Well done! If the article has not already been on the main page as an "In the news" or "Did you know" item, you can nominate it to appear in Did you know. Message delivered by Legobot, on behalf of Good888 -- Good888 (talk) 14:01, 5 July 2015 (UTC)
- Hi Ribbon, I was thinking of nominating WK9 as an FAC around August 6-9. We have had a decent amount of comments for the peer review already. Are you okay with that date for the FAC, which will probably run until late August? starship.paint ~ 11:33, 29 July 2015 (UTC)
- I agree with you on the Storylines. Other peer reviewers didn't find a problem with length. Apologies, my extended holiday has led to this PR stretching. Once WillC approves, I'll close it for the FAC. starship.paint ~ 01:27, 12 August 2015 (UTC)
- I'm going to close the PR and start the FAC soon, you approve, Ribbon? starship.paint ~ 11:58, 12 August 2015 (UTC)
- Hi Ribbon, unluckily for us the FAC really hasn't picked up steam. If it fails, would you be patient enough to wait until December (my holidays) when I will have more time and inclination to review other FACs for quid pro quo? starship.paint ~ 01:39, 9 September 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks for understanding, Ribbon. starship.paint ~ 09:20, 9 September 2015 (UTC)
- Oh man, Ribbon. When F4Wonline updated their website, and I think a lot, a lot of links were broken in the process. At least from Google search results. starship.paint ~ 07:07, 23 September 2015 (UTC)
- Good luck! I'd better do the same... starship.paint ~ 07:53, 23 September 2015 (UTC)
Sigh, the FA failed again. I'm afraid I won't be free to try again until early May. I think the FA would need some quid-pro-quo reviewing of other FAs, and I will only be free enough at that time. Sorry for the delay! starship.paint ~ 13:53, 31 January 2016 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:32, 24 November 2015 (UTC)
Hello, Ribbon Salminen,
You seem to be an expert on wrestling articles so I wanted to alert you to this SPI that was recently filed: Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/Martimc123/Archive. I see you have encountered several of Martimc123's sockpuppets over the past few months. If you run into another brand new editor who rapidly creates new articles by the dozen on their first day, I'd appreciate it if you could let me or another admin know about it or report it to SPI or ANI. Thank you. Liz Read! Talk! 14:17, 6 December 2015 (UTC)
- Possible sockpuppet today about wrestling article deleted twice, LuxuryLover (talk · contribs). Adog104 Talk to me 19:02, 6 December 2015 (UTC)
puroresu articles delection
Hello, Ribbon Salminen,
I want you to let you i know you eliminated my articles but do you know what im sick and tired you bastard the only thing I want to do in wikipedia is improve articles but you and your bitches administrators have to get in the way by baning me and accusing me and my artices for sock puppets or copyright all because you want to do your cheap ass articles and win prizes you and your administrators friends want to dominate wikipedia do you know you are responsible for this but if you want war you GOT IT but I have a stupillation no articles eliminations until the of this year the one who have more puroresu artickes wins BYE you dirty player.Martimc123 Read! Talk! 21:52, 16 March 2015 (UTC)
Requesting to join a debate for James Stunt
FMW Title history
Hi. I have a question about puroresu. As you know, FMW came back to bussinnes a few years ago. Yesterday, the promotion crowned their Six man world street fight champions... However, I saw the article. Of course, the article includes the 1996-1998 version of the title... but also includes the WEW 6-Man championship. Are these titles related? I mean, the trio of champions includes Masato Tanaka, who won the 1996 version and the WEW title, so I don't know if Tanaka is a 4 times or a 6 times champion. --HHH Pedrigree (talk) 11:21, 23 December 2015 (UTC)
Hi, the weights edited were correct. what can i do for them to be corrected?
Happy New Year, Ribbon Salminen!
Hi. I saw you changed the style guide. Are you sure about the order of the titles? For example, CM Punk, a Featured Article, has the titles in order of importance, not alphabetical. (BTW, I saw AJPW has a new champion) --HHH Pedrigree (talk) 13:42, 2 January 2016 (UTC)
Hi again. Do you think we should move Drew Hankinson to Doc Gallows. He spent 2 years in the second largest promotion in the world, wrestler in three japanese Wrestlemanias, 3 IWGP Tag Team titles, World Tag... he has recieved more exposure, titles and status in NJPW than his WWE-TNA days. --HHH Pedrigree (talk) 19:51, 4 January 2016 (UTC)
Re: IWGP combined reigns table
I usually remove the break there just to make the combined days column look longer and more prominent. I mean it's not a big deal to me if everyone is against it, I don't really care. It's up to you and everyone else. Aleuuhhmsc (talk) 00:06, 5 January 2016 (UTC)
|Congratulations on reaching 100000 edits. You have achieved a milestone that only 350 fellow editors have been able to accomplish. The Wikipedia Community thanks you for your continuing efforts. Keep up the good work!|
If you like you can add this userbox to your collection.
Buster Seven Talk 15:59, 8 January 2016 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited IWGP Intercontinental Championship, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Puerto Rican (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Guy thanks for your contribution on Wikipedia, but seriously you're making a kind of vandalism reverting corrected edition as I told you the Wikipedia reference names work like that on it, on the first name goes the last one and on the last one goes the first that's the way it works check it out on the link reference please, stop reverting a corrected edition.TheBellaTwins1445(talk) 3:31, January 15, 2016 (UTC)
Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Hello, is there a particular reason for such edits as KENTA to Kenta and adding the 'Thunder' to Jushin Liger's name? I understood the edits to Hogan's name as maintaining fidelity to the source, but the stylization of KENTA has always been the preferred writing, including in the Newsletter. Whereas 'Thunder' is more of a nickname, and I'm not sure that it's worth the clutter to add it; that's similar to putting Macho Man and Macho King on anything relating to Randy Savage. Sherick (talk) 21:27, 23 January 2016 (UTC)
- Ok, I disagree with the former, but rules are rules. Thanks for clearing that up. Sherick (talk) 00:42, 24 January 2016 (UTC)
Actually you know what, looking back through the newsletter, Liger is never written as Jushin Thunder Liger, it's simply Jushin Liger. Doesn't the Hogan rule apply, or vice versa? From late '96 to mid '99 Hogan was always billed as Hollywood Hogan, not Hulk, and just about any official report or publication says as much. Sherick (talk) 20:38, 24 January 2016 (UTC)
What's the issue with Shinsuke Nakamura and List of WWE personnel? I keep seeing his name being added and removed. He's not working with New Japan and he's slated to appear at NXT TakeOver: Dallas. There's also a rumor of him signing with WWE. Is this just like the case with Jushin Liger when he appeared for NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn or something else?--Keith Okamoto (talk) 20:13, 28 January 2016 (UTC)
I was under the impression that Anderson and Gallows were done at the end of January...I stand corrected.
articles Guts World (promotion),Fu-Ten (promotion),
You are always chasing me but what is your problem competition being the one to edit all say what the problem is and I do not vandalized nothing you and you made others think that when you're the one who persecuted me already have locked me but says what's wrong with my articles logo says. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Junoloara (talk • contribs) 16:48, 8 February 2016 (UTC)
Our SP friend and Pro-wrestling articles
This morning sure enough we are back with Rapitade, Rapitoel and Paritocrabron. So far I've only speedied an article which duplicated one that already existed but that was of course deleted right away. I figure another SPI investigation would be useless since he just moves on - and I do wonder if a more global ban on that IP location would be in order. I asked administrator Materialscientist his opinion, since he helped close the last set.Peter Rehse (talk) 15:26, 22 February 2016 (UTC)
Dash and Dawson to The Revival (professional wrestling)
Should I ask to move Dash and Dawson to The Revival (professional wrestling) or should I move it myself? I'm asking because I don't know if the move will cause a problem.--Keith Okamoto (talk) 19:04, 27 February 2016 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Lucha Underground Trios Championship, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Jack Evans (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Reference errors on 19 March
Hello, I'm ReferenceBot. I have automatically detected that an edit performed by you may have introduced errors in referencing. It is as follows:
Your inappropriate language use has been reported despite a warning that persisting in such may result in this action: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/Incidents#Inappropriate_language_use_by_Ribbon_Salminen Srednuas Lenoroc (talk) 16:31, 21 March 2016 (UTC)
Davey Richards "Four time World Champion" and "Eleven time Tag Team Champion"
STOP Undoing my edits on Davey Richards, He is NOT a 4 time and 11 time Tag Team Champion, PWG and FIP are Independent circuit promotions, Titles from the Independent circuit don't count as World titles such as WWE, IWGP, TNA or ROH World Championships as they are National promotions. So I suggest you stop or I'll report you to Wikipedia Administrators. SethAdam99 (talk) 15:11, 28 March 2016 (UTC)
Thank you for the information on the change, it is just because a lot of current editors just change information without any explanation but thanks for it again.TheBellaTwins1445(talk) 10:01, April 8, 2016 (UTC)
House of Los Ingobernables
Hi. I have a question. Are you sure Lethal and Martini are members of Los Ingobernables de Japón? I mean, I saw the event (Honor Rising) but I doesn't see any kind of continuation. I don't hear about Lethal as member of Los Ingobernables or The House of Los Ingobernables. I think it was just a one night no-canon storyline where Naito helped Lethal. What do you think? (also, we can wait until War of the World) --HHH Pedrigree (talk) 23:45, 10 April 2016 (UTC)
I apologize sir for reacting like an idiot, my anger got the best of me and I've understood that you were right all along, I should've been more mature and I would like a truce between us and start fresh. SethAdam99 (talk) 05:06, 17 April 2016 (UTC)
- Just freaking tell me the difference between free and non-free images! — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 06:05, 24 April 2016 (UTC)
Its me Martimc123 sick entire of the war between me and you sorry for what I done until now I just a want a peace with you can we stop this war and can you forgive me I will change, I also don't remember the password of the account Martimc123 that is why I created new accounts. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 11:29, 30 April 2016 (UTC)
The whole thing is that they want him to be the guy that does charity work. So the new gimmick is that everyone loves to boo him, they really like him, but they love to boo him. I am not saying it is true, in fact this is absolutely not true, but that is how they are attempting to position the fact that people are booing him. The positioning is not that "oh, he didn't get over", the positioning is that "oh, everyone is having so much fun booing him", because we like to boo him.
- Thanks, Ribbon! I got it! :) Plus, my exams just ended yesterday, I should be free for another crack at the WK9 FA. I hope to get more reviews by reviewing other FAs and requesting tit-for-tat. You up for it too, reviewing other FAs for WK9? starship.paint ~ 02:29, 5 May 2016 (UTC)
- Ta-da! Wikipedia:Featured article candidates/Wrestle Kingdom 9/archive3. Is my statement okay? starship.paint ~ 04:21, 6 May 2016 (UTC)
I just want to contribute i can be inative for three weeks or three months or six nonths this os not personnel anymore i just want you to forgive and end this war please forgive i wont do anything bad anymore again please forgive me i dont want to be blocked anymore sorry and forgive me. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 19:06, 4 May 2016 (UTC)
Reference errors on 4 May
Hello, I'm ReferenceBot. I have automatically detected that an edit performed by you may have introduced errors in referencing. It is as follows:
- On the Kai (wrestler) page, your edit caused a URL error (help) and a cite error (help). (Fix | Ask for help)
2016 Wikimedia Foundation Executive Director Search Community Survey
The Board of Trustees of the Wikimedia Foundation has appointed a committee to lead the search for the foundation’s next Executive Director. One of our first tasks is to write the job description of the executive director position, and we are asking for input from the Wikimedia community. Please take a few minutes and complete this survey to help us better understand community and staff expectations for the Wikimedia Foundation Executive Director.
- Survey, (hosted by Qualtrics)
Thank you, The Wikimedia Foundation Executive Director Search Steering Committee via MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 21:49, 1 June 2016 (UTC)
Hi. I have a question. You know Meltzer renamed the WON Best Technical Wrestler Award as Bryan Danielson Award. My question is, should we change the name of the award for the previous winners? For example, Bob Backlund won an award named afer an unborn wrestler in 1980. --HHH Pedrigree (talk) 14:52, 30 June 2016 (UTC)
Hi, Ribbon. Sorry to bother you. I talk to you and MPJ about AAA. A friend of mine (a wrestling journalist) told me the oficial name of the promotion is AAA, no Asistencia, Asesoría y Administración since one decade ago (like WWE is no longer World Wrestling Entertainment). Can you confirm that? --HHH Pedrigree (talk) 19:27, 10 July 2016 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited List of Wrestling Observer Newsletter awards, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Jushin Liger (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Battle of Los Angeles (professional wrestling), you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Jack Gallagher (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Naito Grand Slam
Hi. I recentrly saw Naito win over Elgin. With the IC, he is the first NJPW Triple Crown Winner, I guess. Also, http://411mania.com/wrestling/kevins-njpw-destruction-in-kobe-review/ says he is the first Grand Slam. What do you thing? Is the source reliable? --HHH Pedrigree (talk) 21:04, 25 September 2016 (UTC)