- 1 No legal threats
- 2 Notifying user about missing file description(s) (bot - disable)
- 3 List of drainage areas
- 4 Disambiguation link notification for November 8
- 5 Tsogo Sun
- 6 Omne bonum
- 7 Fannin Monument
- 8 Inactive on Wikiquote?
- 9 Thinker
- 10 Te Urewera National Park
- 11 ICTY
- 12 Casualties in Nepal earthquake (dual citizenship)
No legal threats
Hello, regarding a complaint against me for making legal threats, I am assuring you that there is nothing as such from me now. If the user has such problem with me I request you to tell him/her that there is no such legal threat from me. Priyeshndixit (talk) 16:02, 18 December 2014 (UTC)priyeshndixit
List of drainage areas
Thanks a lot for your help, Rmhermen. As far as I understood, if there is a conflict between the interwikis (if the page added wikidata before) you have to first remove the incorrectly added data page and then add the correct one. Am I right? My most additions are interwikis in English wiki and I did not know the recent changes (wikidata - interwikis and infoboxes). Could you also provide a help page for these info? Regards, Emre
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Dearborn, Michigan, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Jim Cummins. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
This summer you participated in the AFD discussion (about the Tsogo Sun company). The page was deleted due to lack of good references showing notability of the subject.
I am agree with you that the company is clearly notable for Wikipedia. I made an extensive search for information that would allow to restore the page. Here you can see my corrected and expanded version of the old userfied page: sandbox.
Please let me know whether I can restore the page using this text. I need your (second) opinion, because JamesBWatson (wiki admin) was and is still sure that the subject does not satisfy Wikipedia's notability guidelines. —Alexandra Goncharik -sms- 16:28, 30 November 2014 (UTC)
- I added the article to the WP:AfC queue to get an independent review where there is no history known to possibly add bias: Draft:Tsogo Sun. —Alexandra Goncharik -sms- 10:56, 6 December 2014 (UTC)
The problem is that the Fannin Monument is not at the Fannin Battleground State Historic Site, but at a different location south of Goliad. --NE2 20:37, 17 December 2014 (UTC)
- You there? --NE2 22:46, 17 December 2014 (UTC)
Inactive on Wikiquote?
Hi, I noticed you have not edited at Wikiquote in quite a long time, and are listed as an inactive administrator. Do you think there is any chance you will be back? Cheers! bd2412 T 04:25, 5 February 2015 (UTC)
You edited the "Lost of The Thinker" page today.
It is a page I regularly visit as I'm hunting down the original Bronze monumental sized casts.
The update is a bit messy, as you just put a table in the middle of it all and removed some of the headings.
The Thinker's page actually quotes : "The Thinker has been cast in multiple versions and is found around the world; the history of the progression from models to castings is complicated and still not entirely clear. About 28 monumental-sized bronze casts of the sculpture are in museums and public places. In addition, there are sculptures of different study size scales and plaster versions (often painted bronze) in both monumental and study sizes. Some newer castings have been produced posthumously and are not considered part of the original production."
Can you revert to type or the old format and make it clear on the page where the 28 monumental-sized bronze casts are. As it was clear in the original page.
- Still in progress. I plan to continue working on the list but there is no such thing as 28 official monumental-sized bronze casts. The current table includes all of the monumental-sized Thinkers in bronze and plaster finished in Rodin's lifetime (except the disputed foundry plasters). There are also the rest of the Alexis Rudier casts, some started by Rodin but some cast 15 years after his death, the Georges Rudier casts (the edition of 12) done in the 1960s-1980s and the Sayegh and Gruppo Mondiale ones done around 1999 to be sorted. Cleveland claims 25 monumental casts while http://www.penseur.org/ lists 31 or 32, probably but only lists 10 of the edition of 12 - and one of those appear to be an incorrect location. Rmhermen (talk) 23:51, 15 March 2015 (UTC)
Well, I explained in the edit summary. If the indictment was withdrawn, then it's over, right? And basic standards of justice dictate that if someone was unjustly indicted and the indictment withdrawn then why would the charges, which could be prejudicial, be promulgated? Anyway, if you wish you can restore them as per BRD. Quis separabit? 03:34, 28 April 2015 (UTC)
- I have asked for extra opinions at the Wikipedia:Biographies of living persons/Noticeboard. Rmhermen (talk) 18:38, 28 April 2015 (UTC)
Casualties in Nepal earthquake (dual citizenship)
Source duly given here http://www.explorersweb.com/everest_k2/news.php?url=everest-names-of-avalanche-victims_1430306452 & in note for the Vinh B Truong's Vietnamese/US dual citizenship. I never update without a source :-) — Preceding unsigned comment added by ManuelParis (talk • contribs) 03:45, 5 May 2015 (UTC)
- In American English, Vietnamese-American mean an American citizen of Vietnamese ancestry - not a dual citizenship. 04:23, 5 May 2015 (UTC)
- Hmmm... There is a doubt in this case. We must check that.ManuelParis (talk) 04:51, 5 May 2015 (UTC)
- I don't care so much about nationalities, but more about all the missing people in Nepal from all over the world. We have erased the column about them (that's not the case in the fr.wikipedia page for example > https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C3%A9isme_de_2015_au_N%C3%A9pal ) & I think it's occulting the sad reality of the story.ManuelParis (talk) 05:18, 5 May 2015 (UTC)