User talk:Rsrikanth05/Archive February 2013
|This is an archive of past discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
The Signpost: 04 February 2013
- In the media: Star Trek Into Pedantry
- News and notes: Article Feedback Tool faces community resistance
- Featured content: Portal people on potent potables and portable potholes
- WikiProject report: Land of the Midnight Sun – WikiProject Norway
- Technology report: Wikidata team targets English Wikipedia deployment
Invitation to WikiProject Hotels
- Thanks for joining the project, and happy editing! Northamerica1000(talk) 04:23, 8 February 2013 (UTC)
The Signpost: 11 February 2013
- Discussion report: WebCite proposal; request for adminship reform
- WikiProject report: Just the Facts – WikiProject Infoboxes
- Featured content: A lousy week
- Technology report: Wikidata client rollout stutters
New Message Notification
The Signpost: 18 February 2013
- News and notes: Wikimedia Foundation declares 'victory' in Wikivoyage lawsuit
- In the media: Sue Gardner interviewed by the Australian press
- WikiProject report: Thank you for flying WikiProject Airlines
- Featured content: Featured content gets schooled
- Technology report: Better templates and 3D buildings
Articles you might like to edit, from SuggestBot
We are currently running a study on the effects of adding additional information to SuggestBot’s recommendations. Participation in the study is voluntary. Should you wish to not participate in the study, or have questions or concerns, you can find contact information in the consent information sheet.
We have added information about the opportunity to make substantial valuable contributions to an article using a Low/Medium/High scale which goes from Low to High . The score is calculated by combining an article's readership and quality.
SuggestBot predicts that you will enjoy editing some of these articles. Have fun!
SuggestBot picks articles in a number of ways based on other articles you've edited, including straight text similarity, following wikilinks, and matching your editing patterns against those of other Wikipedians. It tries to recommend only articles that other Wikipedians have marked as needing work. We appreciate that you have signed up to receive suggestions regularly, your contributions make Wikipedia better — thanks for helping!
If you have feedback on how to make SuggestBot better, please let us know on SuggestBot's talk page. Regards from Nettrom (talk), SuggestBot's caretaker. -- SuggestBot (talk) 00:26, 25 February 2013 (UTC)
Wikiproject Articles for creation Needs You!
The Signpost: 25 February 2013
- News and notes: "Very lucky" Picture of the Year
- In the media: Former WMF board member creates "Wikipedia Corporate Index" for Fleishman-Hillard PR agency
- Recent research: Wikipedia not so novel after all, except to UK university lecturers; EPOV instead of NPOV
- Discussion report: Wikivoyage links; overcategorization
- WikiProject report: How to measure a WikiProject's workload
- Featured content: Blue birds be bouncin'
- Technology report: Wikidata development to be continued indefinitely