User talk:Ruud Koot
- 1 The Language Links on the AVL Trees Page
- 2 Coalescing
- 3 Wikidata weekly summary #217
- 4 Articles you might like to edit, from SuggestBot
- 5 This Month in GLAM: June 2016
- 6 Wikidata weekly summary #218
- 7 You're being socked!
- 8 The Signpost: 21 July 2016
- 9 Deleting AVL
- 10 Reference errors on 25 July
- 11 Wikidata weekly summary #219
The Language Links on the AVL Trees Page
Ok Ruud, why are you repeatedly removing links from the AVL Page without first discussing it.
For someone studying for a PHD in Computer Science you seem to have a strange aversion to code.
Dear Ruud Koot,
Thank you for improving Wikipedia in many ways.
Wikidata weekly summary #217
Articles you might like to edit, from SuggestBot
Note: All columns in this table are sortable, allowing you to rearrange the table so the articles most interesting to you are shown at the top. All images have mouse-over popups with more information. For more information about the columns and categories, please consult the documentation and please get in touch on SuggestBot's talk page with any questions you might have.
|93||1.0||Superkey (talk)||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||Add sources|
|7,504||2.0||C (programming language) (talk)||2.0||2.0||0.0||2.0||0.0||Add sources|
|1,226||2.0||Source code (talk)||0.0||2.0||0.0||2.0||0.0||Add sources|
|429||2.0||Serial Attached SCSI (talk)||2.0||2.0||2.0||0.0||0.0||Add sources|
|304||2.0||Reflection (computer programming) (talk)||0.0||2.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||Add sources|
|1,833||3.0||Ruby (programming language) (talk)||2.0||2.0||0.0||2.0||0.0||Add sources|
|192||2.0||Unique key (talk)||0.0||2.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||Cleanup|
|15||1.0||Grammar-oriented programming (talk)||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||Cleanup|
|129||1.0||Transaction log (talk)||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||Cleanup|
|273||2.0||Dynamic programming language (talk)||0.0||2.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||Expand|
|86||2.0||History of software engineering (talk)||0.0||2.0||0.0||2.0||0.0||Expand|
|276||2.0||Concurrent computing (talk)||2.0||2.0||0.0||2.0||0.0||Expand|
|564||2.0||Comparison of Java and C++ (talk)||2.0||2.0||0.0||2.0||0.0||Unencyclopaedic|
|730||2.0||Letter frequency (talk)||2.0||2.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||Unencyclopaedic|
|54||1.0||Dialect (computing) (talk)||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||Merge|
|1,417||2.0||Computer data storage (talk)||2.0||2.0||2.0||2.0||0.0||Merge|
|919||2.0||CPU cache (talk)||2.0||2.0||2.0||2.0||0.0||Merge|
|30||1.0||Serial Storage Architecture (talk)||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||Wikify|
|247||2.0||Plug and play (talk)||0.0||2.0||2.0||0.0||0.0||Wikify|
|277||2.0||Fragmentation (computing) (talk)||0.0||2.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||Wikify|
|13||2.0||Aleph (pianist) (talk)||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||Orphan|
|4||1.0||Atelocyanobacterium thalassa (talk)||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||Orphan|
|50||2.0||Password-authenticated key agreement (talk)||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||Stub|
|8,734||1.0||XXX (2016 film) (talk)||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||Stub|
|14||1.0||HP Precision Bus (talk)||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||Stub|
|41||1.0||Memory model (programming) (talk)||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||Stub|
|5||1.0||Commodore 4040 (talk)||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||Stub|
SuggestBot picks articles in a number of ways based on other articles you've edited, including straight text similarity, following wikilinks, and matching your editing patterns against those of other Wikipedians. It tries to recommend only articles that other Wikipedians have marked as needing work. We appreciate that you have signed up to receive suggestions regularly; your contributions make Wikipedia better — thanks for helping!
This Month in GLAM: June 2016
Wikidata weekly summary #218
You're being socked!
Hey! Nice to meet you. In case it wasn't already obvious, your AfD is being mobbed by sockpuppets. I've submitted an investigation that will hopefully put an end to this. I've seen several of your AfDs and I think you're doing a great job kicking out WP:OR disguised as verified academic papers. Wikipedia needs more editors like you; there aren't a lot of people who will recognize these circularly-cited promo pages for what they really are. Thank you for your service. Jergling (talk) 20:21, 20 July 2016 (UTC)
- Yeah, I noticed. I semi-protected the page to stop them. The IPs seem to come from several different Chinese and Australian universities, so I'm doubtful a SPI will turn up anything useful.
- I had hoped to save myself some work by first getting most of those articles deleted, before adding in any criticism to remaining ones, but without that criticism it's genuinely very difficult to see what is going on here... —Ruud 20:23, 20 July 2016 (UTC)
The Signpost: 21 July 2016
- Discussion report: Busy month for discussions
- Featured content: A wide variety from the best
- Traffic report: Sports and esports
- Arbitration report: Script writers appointed for clerks
Reference errors on 25 July
Hello, I'm ReferenceBot. I have automatically detected that an edit performed by you may have introduced errors in referencing. It is as follows:
- On the Imperialist competitive algorithm page, your edit caused a cite error (help). (Fix | Ask for help)