If you leave me a message: I will answer on my talk page.
If you are expecting a reply from me, please add me to your watchlist.
I watch over 600+ articles, and I am unable to watch other users' talk pages.
Note: Please start a new talk page thread by clicking the New section link above. If you want to give me a cookie or other gifts, please leave them on my talk page. Thanks! Remember to sign your posts by typing four tildes ( ~~~~ ).
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
|This talk page is automatically archived by MiszaBot III. Threads with no replies in 14 days may be automatically moved.|
- 1 GOCE March drive newsletter
- 2 Greetings
- 3 WikiProject Good Articles - Participant Clean-up (Second Call)
- 4 WikiProject Good Articles - Participant Clean-up (Final Call)
- 5 The GAN Newsletter (November 2012)
- 6 The WikiProject: Good Articles Newsletter (December 2012)
- 7 WikiProject Good Articles Newsletter - February 2013
- 8 Good Article Nominations Request For Comment
- 9 GOCE February blitz wrapup
- 10 The Signpost: 13 May 2015
- 11 The Signpost: 20 May 2015
- 12 The Signpost: 27 May 2015
|Guild of Copy Editors March 2012 backlog elimination drive update
Participation: We have had 58 people sign up for this drive so far, which compares favorably with our last drive, and 27 have copy-edited at least one article. If you have signed up but have not yet copy-edited any articles, please consider doing so. Every bit helps! If you haven't signed up yet, it's not too late. Join us!
Progress report: Our target of completing the 2010 articles has almost been reached, with only 56 remaining of the 194 we had at the start of the drive. The last ones are always the most difficult, so thank you if you are able to help copy-edit any of the remaining articles. We have reduced the total backlog by 163 articles so far.
Special thanks: Special thanks to Stfg, who has been going through the backlog and doing some preliminary vetting of the articles—removing copyright violations, doing initial clean-up, and nominating some for deletion. This work has helped make the drive a more pleasant experience for all our volunteers.Your drive coordinators – Dianna (talk), Stfg (talk), and Dank (talk)
To discontinue receiving GOCE newsletters, please remove your name from our mailing list.
WikiProject Good Articles - Participant Clean-up (Second Call)
|this list. The current deadline to add your name to the list (if you are still active) is November 1, 2012. A third and final message will be sent out during the last week of the clean-up before the deadline. Thank-you.--EdwardsBot|
WikiProject Good Articles - Participant Clean-up (Final Call)
|this list. The deadline to add your name to the list (if you are still active) is November 1, 2012. This will be the last message sent out before the deadline which is in 2 days. Thank-you.--EdwardsBot|
The GAN Newsletter (November 2012)
The WikiProject: Good Articles Newsletter (December 2012)
WikiProject Good Articles Newsletter - February 2013
Good Article Nominations Request For Comment
Request For Comment' for Good Article Nominations is currently being held. We are asking that you please take five to ten minutes to review all seven proposals that will affect Good Article Nominations if approved. Full details of each proposal can be found here. Please comment on each proposal (or as many as you can) here.
At this time, Proposal 1, 3, and 5 have received full (or close to) support.
If you have questions of anything general (not related to one specif proposal), please leave a message under the General discussion thread.Please note that Proposal 2 has been withdrawn and no further comments are needed. Also, please disregard Proposal 9 as it was never an actual proposal.
GOCE February blitz wrapup
|Guild of Copy Editors Wikipedia:WikiProject Guild of Copy Editors/Blitzes/February 2014 wrap-up
Participation: Out of seven people who signed up for this blitz, all copy-edited at least one article. Thanks to all who participated! Final results, including barnstars awarded, are available here.
Progress report: During the seven-day blitz, we removed 16 articles from the requests queue. Hope to see you at the March drive! Cheers from your GOCE coordinators Jonesey95, Miniapolis and Baffle gab1978.
To discontinue receiving GOCE newsletters, please remove your name from our mailing list. Newsletter delivered by
The Signpost: 13 May 2015
- Foundation elections: WMF Board candidates share their views with the Signpost
- In the media: Grant Shapps story continues; Wikipedia's "leftist ties"
- Featured content: Four first-time featured article writers lead the way
- Traffic report: Round Two
The Signpost: 20 May 2015
- News and notes: A dark side of comedy: the Wikipedia volunteers cleaning up behind John Oliver's fowl jokes
- From the editor: Your voice is needed: strategic voting in the WMF election
- In the media: Jimmy Wales accepts Dan David Prize
- WikiProject report: Cell-ebrating molecular biology
- Arbitration report: Editor conduct the subject of multiple cases
- Featured content: Puppets, fungi, and waterfalls
- Traffic report: Inner Core
The Signpost: 27 May 2015
- News and notes: WMF releases quarterly reports, annual plans
- Recent research: Drug articles accurate and largely complete; women "slightly overrepresented"; talking like an admin
- Traffic report: Summer, summer, summertime
- Discussion report: A relic from the past that needs to be updated
- Featured content: When music was confined to a ribbon of rust
- Technology report: MediaWiki blows up printers