I would like the Anjunadeep page that you deleted, undeleted, is that possible please? Please contact me to discuss if necessary, I am not connected with the company. I am a fan of their music.
My username on here is philcarterlondon and my email is phil_carter@Hotmail.com.
- Possible, yes. But why should I do it? 16:28, 21 November 2015 (UTC)
Um, I am new to Wikipedia, I hope this is the correct way to interact with you.
Well, why should you undelete it? Anjunadeep is in fact a very notable record company. Currently they are one of the most important producers of electronic dance music in the world. For example, just in the last week, music from this label has been played at least twice on BBC Radio 1, which if you like this type of music, really is a big deal. They are producing not just music that I like, but a great many people like not just in the UK but around the world, particularly in the USA, Australia, India, and many other countries. Electronic music really is mainstream culture at least for young people, and this record label is producing music very much at the forefront of this.
I hope that is a valid explanation. If you need a more quantitative answer i.e. with real evidence of what I have just said, or if I am arguing the wrong point from a Wikipedia perspective, please let me know and I will get back to you with what is needed.
Thanks very much.
By the way, I am going to make the same argument for the Anjunabeats page, but as I understand it I need to discuss that with the admin who deleted the page, which is not you. However, it says that Davewild is having a short break from Wikipedia, so I guess I will ask for a deletion review. Sorry for my naivety but I just want to get these two pages back and don't really understand the Wikipedia protocols at this point, although I will learn them if needed.
- Thanks for asking me about the deletion of WP:AFTERDELETE for advice about what you can do now or who you can ask for further assistance. 14:29, 22 November 2015 (UTC) , which was deleted as the result of a community discussion. I do not generally have the time to help editors recreate deleted articles, or the knowledge about or interest in the article's topic that would be needed to assist with its recreation. Please see
The Eric West deletion needs to be overturned. He's a star on Satisfaction, https://twitter.com/ericxwest/status/662819664041525248 wildly considered to be a Style Icon and influential in the fashion industry, appeared on Cosmopolitans “Hot Actors” of the year lists at #4, followed up 100,000's of people across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, where all of his accounts are verified, but his Wiki page has been deleted? It doesn't make any sense.
‘’’Eric Rosa’’’ better known by his stage name ‘’Eric West’’’ is a Puerto Rican, film and television actor and model who is wildly considered to be a Style Icon and influential in the fashion industry  frequently appearing in GQ’s,   Esquire  and InStyle’s  best dressed lists.
Eric West was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York. . In 2015 he joined the cast of Satisfaction playing the role of Garrett and over the years has appeared in Hey Girl, The Miraculous Year, Hawaii Five-O, Kell on Earth and appears as himself in the Jeremy Scott: The People's Designer Documentary.
In 2015 West earned a Shorty Award nomination for Actor of the Year.  and appeared on Cosmopolitans “Hot Actors” of the year lists at #4. 
- Maybe. That's not an argument why the consensus to the contrary in the deletion discussion, to which you should link, was incorrectly assessed. 22:44, 22 November 2015 (UTC)
- Perhaps. But what matters to me as AfD closer is whether I correctly assessed consensus in the discussion, to which you need to link before I can examine this further. 09:19, 23 November 2015 (UTC)
- Provide a link to the WP:AfD discussion to whose closure you object, and tell me why you think it was wrongly closed. If you can't do that, I'm not very optimistic about you (re-)creating this article competently. 21:39, 23 November 2015 (UTC)
I think you are talking about this I am sorry if I'm wrong: 
I appose to it as with Eric West there is more than enough coverage to warrant a keep. "world's ultimate Renaissance man" Complex magazine. , "influencers" , "The 25 Hottest Actors Under 35" Vibe , "Expect Big Things from this Hollywood Star, Eric West has been on our radar for a while now, his spot on our list of ones to watch was recently cemented in place."Barneys New York , "Style Icon" Askmen , "A-list" China Daily  US Weekly  Esquire  InStyle  Time  various issues of GQ  , followed up 100,000's of people on social media, face of huge campaigns  . Stars as Garrett on Satisfaction on USA Network and many other shows.  "Prince of Fashion Week"  Shorty Award nomination for Actor of the Year Hollywood Reporter 
- In that discussion nobody except you wanted to retain the article. No way that discussion could have come to a different conclusion. Recreation declined, and I won't respond further. 22:22, 23 November 2015 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:33, 23 November 2015 (UTC)
Afd not closed properly
Hi, Sandstein. I am wondering if you could take a look at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Boka Star and provide an appropriate close, if warranted. The nom appears to have changed his mind and closed the discussion himself, but after significant input (including a couple delete !votes) and without a rationale. Thanks! - Location (talk) 14:11, 25 November 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks again! - Location (talk) 14:32, 25 November 2015 (UTC)
Thanks for closing Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Empire (strategy game). Out of interest, on what grounds in the discussion did you make the decision to delete rather than userfy? Both deletion comments supported userification on conditions:
- "If there is a request to userfy, I'm fine with that, but in that case it shouldn't be reinstated until there are several non-Reed sources to show external notability."
- "I don't see much point in userfy-ing unless the editors believe there are more sources somewhere."
As stated in the discussion, users supporting deletion noted the difficulty of finding sources, which may take some time. As an editor in the area, I'm sure there are and will be more sources out there that support WP:GNG (see Talk:Empire Classic and Talk:Classic Empire, which had similar questions of WP:N until a Google search showed they were clear), though I agree it cannot be established at this time.
I would rather not take this through WP:DELREV (unless you advise this is the best route), but would very much support it being restored to be moved into user or draft space until such time as WP:N can be established, so it can be worked on in the meantime, and as a natural place where sources can gradually be added as and when they are found. Would you be willing or able to restore it on the condition it is moved from mainspace? If not, what would be the best way forward?
- I'm ok to userfy this if somebody wants to work on it. 22:39, 26 November 2015 (UTC)
- Userfied at User:Yodin/Empire (strategy game). 13:22, 27 November 2015 (UTC)