Note: if I've made a clearly bad block, such as something that appears to be vandalism at first glance but actually has a good explanation, please unblock without waiting for me to come back online. If it's something less clear, please at least get consensus on AN/I first. Thanks.
|Please add new comments in new sections, e.g., by clicking here. Thanks.|
- 1 Orphaned non-free image File:The22LettersCover.jpg
- 2 On this day, 2 years ago...
- 3 Are you still around?
- 4 Happy First Edit Day
- 5 Request for Comment: the Onion "incident" in the article of Congressman John Fleming
- 6 Books and Bytes - Issue 21
- 7 A plea for advice
- 8 The Signpost: 9 June 2017
- 9 Books and Bytes - Issue 22
- 10 The Signpost: 23 June 2017
Orphaned non-free image File:The22LettersCover.jpg
Thanks for uploading File:The22LettersCover.jpg. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
On this day, 2 years ago...
Are you still around?
Just wanted to let you know I mentioned you on WP:ANI re User:Beyond My Ken previously User:Ed Fitzgerald and his continual edit warring with me over image size, layout, etc. Skyerise (talk) 05:22, 28 March 2017 (UTC)
- On and off. I don't have a reliable wifi/laptop combination, so I don't do much at the moment. I'll look at it. --SarekOfVulcan (talk) 19:02, 28 March 2017 (UTC)
Happy First Edit Day
Request for Comment: the Onion "incident" in the article of Congressman John Fleming
I would appreciate you weighing in again in this discussion that started in 2012. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:John_Fleming_(American_politician)#Request_for_Comment:_2017_discussion_on_The_Onion_.22incident..22. Thank you!Tomuchtalk (talk) 15:29, 1 April 2017 (UTC)
Books and Bytes - Issue 21
A plea for advice
After posting this I noticed that you may be on low-activity status. At first I decided to leave it up just in case you could take a look, now I've gone ahead and removed my request—and I recommend going back to read it from the diffs only if you are feeling a bit masochistic. It's a teensy bit wordy. Factchecker_atyourservice 14:32, 14 April 2017 (UTC)
The Signpost: 9 June 2017
- From the editors: Signpost status: On reserve power, Help wanted!
- News and notes: Global Elections
- Arbitration report: Cases closed in the Pacific and with Magioladitis
- Featured content: Three months in the land of the featured
- In the media: Did Wikipedia just assume Garfield's gender?
- Recent research: Wikipedia bot wars capture the imagination of the popular press
- Technology report: Tech news catch-up
- Traffic report: Film on Top: Sampling the weekly top 10
Books and Bytes - Issue 22
The Signpost: 23 June 2017
- News and notes: Departments reorganized at Wikimedia Foundation, and a month without new RfAs (so far)
- In the media: Kalanick's nipples; Episode #138 of Drama on the Hill
- Op-ed: Facto Post: a fresh take
- Featured content: Will there ever be a break? The slew of featured content continues
- Traffic report: Wonder Woman beats Batman, The Mummy, Darth Vader and the Earth
- Technology report: Improved search, and WMF data scientist tells all