Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Try the Tutorial, and feel free to experiment in the test area.
- If you need help, post a question at the Help Desk
- Eventually, you might want to read the Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines.
- Remember Wikipedia:Neutral point of view
- Explore, be bold in editing pages, and, most importantly, have fun!
P.S. One last helpful hint. To sign your posts like I did above (on talk pages, for example) use the '~' symbol. To insert just your name, type ~~~ (3 tildes), or, to insert your name and timestamp, use ~~~~ (4 tildes).
Soviet Military History
I meant to let you know this earlier, but it slipped my mind: Military history of the Soviet Union is the Wikipedia:Collaboration of the week, at least for several more hours. You might be interested in having a look at it. Ciao. - RedWordSmith 20:22, Feb 5, 2005 (UTC)
The Living Corpse
Hey Scott, I was wondering if you had noticed the Tolstoy play, The Living Corpse, on the main page in the DYK section. It's kind of further down on the page, so I couldn't be sure. - RedWordSmith 16:06, Mar 1, 2005 (UTC)
You commented in the last Article for deletion discussion. This article is up for deletion again.
You are welcome to comment about the discussion for deletion. Ikip 19:03, 3 January 2010 (UTC)