Nothing but One lasts forever; here are only the traces
- 1 Speedy deletion declined: Foyr
- 2 Talkback message from Tito Dutta
- 3 Disambiguation link notification for January 27
- 4 GI edit-a-thon 2016 updates
- 5 7 more days to create or expand articles
- 6 GI edit-a-thon updates
- 7 Women's History Month worldwide online edit-a-thon
- 8 WP:INCOTM
- 9 Devita Saraf
- 10 Vidhi Mehta
- 11 Punjab edit-a-thon: Write for glory
Hi Shrikanthv! Thank you for showing interest in our page. This is to inform you that I have declined the deletion of page Foyr because it does not violate of the regulations. The page does not have any promotional or advertising content. You can check other pages who have similar content such as Urban Ladder, Pepperfry etc.
Talkback message from Tito Dutta
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Mysore Rosewood Inlay, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Yellow wood (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
GI edit-a-thon 2016 updates
Geographical Indications in India Edit-a-thon 2016 has started, here are a few updates:
- More than 80 Wikipedians have joined this edit-a-thon
- More than 35 articles have been created/expanded already (this may not be the exact number, see "Ideas" section #1 below)
- Infobox geographical indication has been started on English Wikipedia. You may help to create a similar template for on your Wikipedia.
- Become GI edit-a-thon language ambassador
If you are an experienced editor, become an ambassador. Ambassadors are community representatives and they will review articles created/expanded during this edit-a-thon, and perform a few other administrative tasks.
- Translate the Meta event page
- Please report the articles you are creating or expanding here (or on your local Wikipedia, if there is an event page here). It'll be difficult for us to count or review articles unless you report it.
- These articles may also be created or expanded:
- Geographical indication (en:Geographical indication)
- List of Geographical Indications in India (en:List of Geographical Indications in India)
- Geographical Indications of Goods (Registration and Protection) Act, 1999 (en:Geographical Indications of Goods (Registration and Protection) Act, 1999)
See more ideas and share your own here.
- Media coverages
- Further updates
Please keep checking the Meta-Wiki event page for latest updates.
7 more days to create or expand articles
Hello, thanks a lot for participating in Geographical Indications in India Edit-a-thon. We understand that perhaps 7 days (i.e. 25 January to 31 January) were not sufficient to write on a topic like this, and/or you may need some more time to create/improve articles, so let's extend this event for a few more days. The edit-a-thon will continue till 10 February 2016 and that means you have got 7 more days to create or expand articles (or imprpove the articles you have already created or expanded).
- Joining now
Editors, who have not joined this edit-a-thon, may also join now.
- Reviewing articles
Reviewing of all articles should be done before the end of this month (i.e. February 2016). We'll keep you informed. You may also check the event page for more details.
A special barnstar will be given to all the participants who will create or expand articles during this edit-a-thon. The editors, who will perform exceptionally well, may be given an Indic Geographical Indication product or object. However, please note, nothing other than the barnstar has been finalized or guaranteed. We'll keep you informed.
GI edit-a-thon updates
Thank you for participating in the Geographical Indications in India edit-a-thon. The review of the articles have started and we hope that it'll finish in next 2-3 weeks.
- Report articles: Please report all the articles you have created or expanded during the edit-a-thon here before 22 February.
- Become an ambassador You are also encouraged to become an ambassador and review the articles submitted by your community.
Prizes/awards have not been finalized still. These are the current ideas:
- A special barnstar will be given to all the participants who will create or expand articles during this edit-a-thon;
- GI special postcards may be sent to successful participants;
- A selected number of Book voucher/Flipkart/Amazon coupons will be given to the editors who performed exceptionally during this edit-a-thon.
We'll keep you informed.
We also want to inform you about the program Train-a-Wikipedian. It is an empowerment program where groom Wikipedians and help them to become better editors. This trainings will mostly be online, we may conduct offline workshops/sessions as well. More than 10 editors from 5 Indic-language Wikipedias have already joined the program. We request you to have a look and consider joining. -- Titodutta (CIS-A2K) using MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 20:01, 17 February 2016 (UTC)
Women's History Month worldwide online edit-a-thon
Thanks, Shrikanthv, for joining up so quickly and already contributing to our project. I picked your name up from the Indian notice board discussions. I see you placed "Mirra Alfassa's artistic works" in the DYK section but I cannot find an article with that name and the Mirra Alfassa article does not seem to have been nominated for DYK. Maybe it's something under development?--Ipigott (talk) 12:42, 25 February 2016 (UTC)
Following the discussion, I have started this section, could you do initial works before we ask the larger team to participate? Or if you have any suggestions, please let me know. --Tito Dutta (talk) 05:43, 1 March 2016 (UTC)
devita saraf is not related to zenith she was just an employee on her page this is not nesseary to put all these article and it is also harm her image
vidhi mehta is known singer she also sung a happy ending movie songs and she was also a contestant of sa re ga ma u can google her name and u will get many refrence link about her u can see her video of live performance or official songs at youtube
Punjab edit-a-thon: Write for glory
A multilingual national-level edit-a-thon is being conducted at this moment with an aim to create or improve Punjab-related articles. A community that will create or expand the most number of articles during this edit-a-thon contest will be awarded a trophy during WikiConference India 2016. Best contributors' recognition may also be considered. We need your help here. Please join right now as a participant and help your community.
Thanks and regards. --WikiConference India (2016) organizing team using MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 15:52, 3 July 2016 (UTC)
Click here to subscribe/unsubscribe.