User talk:Shshshsh/Archive 35
- 1 Happy Shshshsh's Day!
- 2 Happy Birthday Dear Friend!!!!!
- 3 Preity Zinta
- 4 This guy just doesnt quit, does he
- 5 Re
- 6 Protection
- 7 Raavan
- 8 Dil se
- 9 WP:ASF
- 10 Active Banana
- 11 Re: Hey
- 12 Award and Dhoom 2
- 13 SPI report
- 14 Category Removal
- 15 List of awards and nominations received by A. R. Rahman
- 16 Someone known as Yash Mahaseth
- 17 Kajol - Yes, please provide a source
- 18 Abhishek bachchan edits
- 19 Katrina Kaif
- 20 Stop your POV
- 21 Is Bollywood is a bad word?
- 22 Reply
- 23 Re: Revision
- 24 How cute; you have your very own fan.
- 25 Prakash Raj
- 26 Bobby Deol
- 27 I got my first good article
- 28 inre this diff
- 29 Ting... ;)
- 30 Kumar
- 31 Thankyou dear friend
- 32 Re: Report
- 33 Rekha - Vinod Mehra Marriage
Happy Shshshsh's Day!
Shshshsh has been identified as an Awesome Wikipedian,
A record of your Day will always be kept here.
Re: Thanks you
Well, when I seen your name pop up on my watchlist on another user's talk page, I clicked and liked what I seen. I see if the person edits together with other users, nice to others, writing articles from scratch or close to it, working in tough areas, etc. I seen that with you...and I just picked you off my watchlist. So, you were put on the list for a day, took a couple due to the length of the list, and there you are. :) So, it essentialliy is for contributing to the project in the best way possible. :) - Neutralhomer • Talk • 14:57, 14 August 2010 (UTC)
Happy Birthday Dear Friend!!!!!
You're welcome! Well I have a photographic memory so if somebody says something to me or I know a date or something a number of things enter my head and I recall things. That's why I usually remember a lot of things that other people wouldn't! hope you had a great day and had a nice meal or something. Dr. Blofeld 15:06, 15 August 2010 (UTC)
Hi. Just noticed; thanks. And ↑↑ Happy Birthday ;) Cheers, Jack Merridew 08:45, 15 August 2010 (UTC)
Hi Shahid. I've got Preity on my watchlist but I still missed your edit. I only noticed now because some silly vandalism was reverted. But enough about the lovely Miss Zinta. More importantly - Happy Birthday. I hope you're celebrating! All the best to you. Rossrs (talk) 09:33, 15 August 2010 (UTC)
- Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Shahid. (P.S. Thanks for your e-mail :)) -- Bollywood Dreamz talk 18:26, 15 August 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks guys - thanks a lot. Shahid • Talk2me 21:36, 16 August 2010 (UTC)
This guy just doesnt quit, does he
- and another that has been reported to ANI, but not blocked, yet. User:M here 4 ever. Active Banana ( bananaphone 20:02, 1 September 2010 (UTC)
- Per your comment on "what else can be done" - someone has started a formal "ban" request Wikipedia:Administrators'_noticeboard#Ban_of_User:Dr.Mukesh111. Active Banana ( bananaphone 16:34, 2 September 2010 (UTC)
I've taken the liberty of semi-protecting this page for a while, as it looks like you're being harassed by petty vandals. It means that anonymous or new users can't leave message on your talk page for the next week. If you want it unprotected, let me know; I'm just concerned is all. Chase me ladies, I'm the Cavalry (talk) 22:25, 28 August 2010 (UTC)
- Hey there Shahid how are you doing? BTW have you seen "We Are Family" yet? If so, what did you think about it? -- Bollywood Dreamz talk 17:21, 10 September 2010 (UTC)
- I already saw it... :) BTW, Shahid what have you thought about adding other notable awards to the actors' filmographies. FA & NFA are already allowed - apart from this, I was thinking of adding other notable ones such as IIFA, Star Screen, Stardust & Zee Cine. -- Bollywood Dreamz talk 17:56, 10 September 2010 (UTC)
Well????????? Have you seen Raavab or not? Dr. Blofeld 09:34, 11 September 2010 (UTC) Yeah I thought so as Bollywood Dreamz's message looked like the same one! I thought you'd gave seen. I haven't seen it but it was well covered in the UK and a number of people said they were impressed with Ab's performance. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWnGhhjtOJk. Sexy presenter Tasmin Lucia Khan. Dr. Blofeld 13:12, 11 September 2010 (UTC)
Hello. I am just trying to make the article more informative and complete in content. Please do understand that legitimate and correct statements must be accepted.
Can anyone disprove that here. No. So ultimately that becomes true and correct fact. There are many articles in wiki which sites these remakes dubbed version from all over indian cine industry.
So nothing wrong in including it got released in tamil. Example go and check Tamil film Roja which got dubbed in 5 languages.
Our job is to make the article more complete and informative in content. If it is true,legitimate,valid, correct it should be made.
Hello. I provided the best source there saying clearly. Why it is not a reliable source I dont understand. Again whats that it does not work like this. Then what is the way to work good. Please tell.
Are you not ready to accept real and true facts. Comman man I gave you full reason for that edit with best source.
Then why is that other movies getting dubbed or remade ones are mentioned in entire Indian Film industry record's in Wiki articles. Again I gave you a clear example. Please understand this.
Acceptable quotes and valid true statements should be made in wiki. Please think in a broader sense. Wiki articles should be more informative in content.
Hi. I would like to know one thing. Since your claim is it got released in various dubbed versions Tamil version alone doesn't fit there. Ok.
Before making a edit directly I want to give it here. You read it and edit in general. Here it is,
I feel so making a article complete and informative is needed and thats the reason why all indian movies that got dubbed or remade are always mentioned in all wiki related articles. I hope you understand.
Do not mistake me. Please do understand that such things also need a special mention. Take innumerous articles (Indian films) in wiki that have all mentioned clearly what I am telling. You should be knowing as well.
I would like you to do that what you have said. Please do include that in the article as your own edit.
Very very soon I would like to see a new edit in Dil Se article by you with what you have said. Please do understand.
I disagree with your edit summary . First of all what is "successful" is an opinion and utterly dependant on who is defining "success" and what criteria are they using. Was their goal to make a lot of money? or was it to loose money for tax purposes? or was it to make an iconic film that lasts forever? or was it to be the biggest grossing film in Bollywood History? or was it to get their cousin in her first major motion picture? or to finally tell the story that had been inside them since they were three? or to make their father proud? or was it to break into the US market? or to embarrass a high ranking duplicitous official? We do not know what the creators definition of "successful" is nor do we know what the reader's definition of "successful" is. Adding another subjective qualifier on top of "successful" such as "moderately" is even MORE problematic.
We simply report the verfiable facts "it grossed X", "it was the highest grossing film of XXXX", "it was the highest attendance movie for 6 straight weeks" and let the reader determine their opinion. OR we site a reliable source "Rediff called it the most successful film of her career so far." Active Banana ( bananaphone 14:35, 17 September 2010 (UTC)
- I guess we will just have to disagree about this. While "Rs 54Mcrores" may not be particualrly meaningful to many readers outside of India, "interpreting the sourced facts" (even if to bring them to a meaningful point for readers) is the essence of what WP:OR says we should not do. Active Banana ( bananaphone 19:56, 17 September 2010 (UTC)
STOP WITH YOUR POV!!!!♦ Dr. Blofeld 20:35, 17 October 2010 (UTC)
Re your message: Since it is a content dispute, I suggest that you bring up the issue on the article talk page. You might need to request a third opinion should no other editors participate in the discussion. While the exchange between you to did get rather heated, I don't think any administrative action is necessary at this point. Try a fresh start and the article talk page to see if you can work out the issue. -- Gogo Dodo (talk) 17:39, 18 September 2010 (UTC)
- Re your message: Both of you are edit warring about it. I see that you have started a discussion about it. Please do attempt to work it out. Sometimes backing off and starting fresh without threats or accusations of agendas works out best. -- Gogo Dodo (talk) 19:12, 18 September 2010 (UTC)
Award and Dhoom 2
Shahid, Thanks a lot for the recognition, that was a pleasant surprise. I don't know if you noticed, but I cleaned up Dhoom 2 and nominated it for GA. It's sitting in the queue now. Could you take a quick look and see what you think might be missing, so that I can add/fix it before the review happens? BollyJeff || talk 23:48, 21 September 2010 (UTC)
You have been removing the category "Category:Urdu-language films" from Bollywood related film articles. Like the categories of all other "X-language films" (e.g. Category:Azeri-language films, Category:Spanish-language films, etc.) the description for that category you removed states "Films in which the Urdu language is wholly or partially spoken." Surely you do understand that there are Urdu words present is Bollywood movies (for example, you removed the category from the "Ishq" article, despite the origin of the word "ishq". I would request that you please reverse your deletions. Thanks, AnupamTalk 17:13, 28 September 2010 (UTC)
- They also speak English in most all Bollywood films too. Would you approve adding Category:English language films to every Bollywood film as well? I don't think so. How about just going with what is spoken the majority of the time in these films. I think that is Hindi, isn't it? BollyJeff || talk 17:32, 28 September 2010 (UTC)
- That's exactly my stand on the issue, Jeff. Shahid • Talk2me 17:43, 28 September 2010 (UTC)
- Dear Shahid, thanks for your reply on my talk page. If it makes you happy, I won't press much for the categories. I'm really happy to hear that you're reconsidering the script issue. If you're okay with them, let me know and we can move on from this issue (we could draw out some policy, for example, that states that Hindi scripts go before Urdu scripts, etc.). I hope you have a pleasant day. Sincerely, AnupamTalk 19:06, 28 September 2010 (UTC)
- That's exactly my stand on the issue, Jeff. Shahid • Talk2me 17:43, 28 September 2010 (UTC)
I was also going to revert on lack of sources, but actually when I looked there are sources for it: "Enthiran movie with dubbed Robot version released : India News". indianews.org.in. Retrieved 6 October 2010. Text " World News " ignored (help). I'd still hesitate to add it due to notability, this is just a very temporary sales figure on a very limited list. Compared to the other mentions on that list it seems redundant. I leave it to you to decide. Best regards and happy editing. --Muhandes (talk) 15:32, 6 October 2010 (UTC)
Someone known as Yash Mahaseth
I have noticed that you just reverted a person's edit at List of film critics with the comment "Who's he?" I had the same question myself because this same name has kept cropping up on a "notable" list at Adventure. I am talking about Yash Mahaseth. It is being inserted for no good reason I can think of, by various users (probably all by the same person under different handles), such as Fastcarscoldbeersandhotchicks, Oranortarlom, Loverh. I reverted these edits whenever I saw them.
- I just found this at IMDB.com; it might help to track down this wannabee film critic/fictional adventurer... IMDB user reviews for "Takers" (2010). Look for Someone has to say it, so I will: Shaky cam is out of control, 25 September 2010. Author: Yash Mahaseth from London, England.
- --Skol fir (talk) 16:54, 10 October 2010 (UTC)
- When do you plan on starting the discusssion for the addition of other notable awards to an actor's filmography? -- Bollywood Dreamz talk 16:40, 12 October 2010 (UTC)
Abhishek bachchan edits
The headlines today link contains abhishek's interview with koel purie where he mentions the 17 flops and how he dealt with them. I think a video clip is as reliable as things can get and it is also valid information in his career section All four movies of 2005 were not hits. pls check boxofficeindia.com. If you categorize movies as 'hits' why not categorize ones that have flopped as 'flops'? I will make the changes till you provide satisfactory explanation or get a 3rd party to objectively intervene and give his/her opinion Gtyagi60 (talk) 10:26, 16 October 2010 (UTC)gtyagi60 —Preceding unsigned comment added by Gtyagi60 (talk • contribs)
Shahid man, you really gotta moderate that katrina kaif page. Is there really a need for her name in 'nastaleeq'? There isn't even need for her name in Devanagari; she's half white with a completely western upbringing! She almost has nothing to do with kashmir or india, except she makes films there and is half indian ethnically. Why can't you change her description back to 'British Indian' like we had before, and take out nastaleeq? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Incognito222 (talk • contribs) 16:15, 17 October 2010 (UTC)
Stop your POV
Stop your POV!!!!, I think it would be a good idea to wite your own essay on POV so when you warn POV pushers you can show it to them. You can write what you like in it and how POV degrades articles etc. How are you anyway?♦ Dr. Blofeld 20:34, 17 October 2010 (UTC)
Hello! Why haven't you contacted me eh? I've only heard from you once since your birthday! I was considering contacting Sarvagnya to ask his advice, LOL. POVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV.♦ Dr. Blofeld 20:59, 18 October 2010 (UTC)
Well, of course he was the voice of "reason and authority" over Bollywood articles, LOL as if! Wasn't he from Karnataka or something and indifferent to other Indian cultures? I remember he did some work on Carnatic music. But of course he was the expert on "copyright violations" and POV wasn't he! I miss the old days on here when you and Pa7 were really active in improving Bollywood articles. There is practically nobody about these days writing decent content on Indian cinema as far as I'm aware.♦ Dr. Blofeld 21:05, 18 October 2010 (UTC)
Is Bollywood is a bad word?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/184.108.40.206 changed a whole bunch of articles from Bollywood to Hindi this and Hindi that..... Why do people do this? Should we just let them have their way and move all Bollywood articles to Hindi Cinema articles? They never think to do that, only to substitute words, even in quotes and titles, ugh!
I don't have time to contribute new material, because all of my time goes to reverting BS vandals. Since I don't have revert rights, it is very tedious for me to eliminate this stuff; especially when they take many edits to do their dirty work. I have to undo them one at a time. Don't you ever get discouraged by this, and think of quitting? BollyJeff || talk 01:40, 20 October 2010 (UTC)
STOP YOUR POV!!! What annoys me about Bollywood articles is that nobody actually (IP or new editor) bothers to write anything decent with the expection of a few articles which have had extreme attention and care. The vast majority only make irritating edits like that rather than actually do something useful. ♦ Dr. Blofeld 18:43, 20 October 2010 (UTC)
- Looks like he's at it again, under a slightly different IP: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/220.127.116.11
You're POV pushing. STOP your POV!! In reality you are the one who is protecting the articles from criticism which was even sourced to reliable publications like the Times of India.♦ Dr. Blofeld 19:36, 28 October 2010 (UTC)
LOL. You do what you think is right dear Shahid. I won't be offended if you don't stop by to talk to me once in a blue moon.♦ Dr. Blofeld 19:38, 28 October 2010 (UTC)
LOL, Shahid every day my watchlist lights up like a Christmas tree, If I didn't trust your judgement and reverts you would see me reverting you all of the time!! Its just you seem to have time to revert people every day but can't spare 30 secs even a month to speak! If I hadn't have left a message on your birthday and hadn't contacted you since you would not have contacted me once!! That's quite sad since we used to speak everyday, I understand you may be extremely busy but it would be nice to hear from you and for you to think about others from time to time. If I hadn't have "got in your way" today you' wouldn't have even contacted my at Chistmas as you are "too busy". I tried to make a joke about POV pushing, even in an edit summary I said about Sarvagnya but I had to contact you first to evne get you to speak!♦ Dr. Blofeld 19:55, 28 October 2010 (UTC)
I really miss the days when you, I, Pa, and Bollywooddreamz were communicative and working together on articles.♦ Dr. Blofeld 20:00, 28 October 2010 (UTC)
I wish I could have a post like that from you every 8 weeks or so! At times I really miss speaking to you on here. Like you'll be here for a minute and then you're gone!! Are you working as a doctor or something LOL which would explain it? ♦ Dr. Blofeld 20:35, 28 October 2010 (UTC)
Shahid, my edits on WP are pretty inconsistent. Whenever I get the time, I try to pop in once in a while. Is there anything that you are planning to do? -- Bollywood Dreamz talk 01:17, 21 October 2010 (UTC)
- Hey... how come you didn't respond to my message? :) -- Bollywood Dreamz talk 02:44, 29 October 2010 (UTC)
Not quite sure if I'm using this correctly - and whether or not I am referred to the person in mind - but my findings reveal that you're a contributor to the "Zeenat Aman" page, thus: she attended high school in Southern California, NOT college (USC), as some have come to erroneously believe. My claim could further be justified with an interview conducted by Srinivasan Jain of 'Bombay Talkies', confirming so:) —Preceding unsigned comment added by Zeenie0111 (talk • contribs) 00:01, 27 October 2010 (UTC)
How cute; you have your very own fan.
hi,i am new to wikipedia and edited this Prakash Raj a multilingual film actor.some person keeps on adding unrequired tamil transliteration of his name.his mother tongue is tulu.i went through other actors article and only mother tongue is there.so please see it.18.104.22.168 (talk) 07:58, 2 November 2010 (UTC)
Shahid. We've attracted another fair use enthuasist who is intent on removing the images from the Bobby Deol article. He reverted me. Would you be happy if he did the same to the Zinta images? Please do something,.♦ Dr. Blofeld 21:56, 4 November 2010 (UTC)
At times Shahid you don't seem to take a problem seriously unless it is an article you are interested in/involved in. If one of your Zinta images had been tagged you'd have reverted instantly with your other revert edits to Shahrukh etc. Obviously you didn't consider it important enough to revert.♦ Dr. Blofeld 14:52, 5 November 2010 (UTC)
My watchlist lights up like a Christmas tree with your reverts every time you log into wikipedia. And why am I watching them I wonder? To help you when you needed it. It pains me to see that you have time to revert but have no time for even the occaisonal interactions with people who were your friends on here or are relunctant to show support for. If the Bobby Deol article was yours and images you uploaded you'd have reverted instantly. I'm taking all Bollywood articles off of my watchlist as it does nothing but make me angry with you. I remember you coming to me talk page and saying "so and so is trying to delete the Zinta images, please do something" on many occasions and I remember rushing to your aid on the talk page and in the end the images were kept. Yes you've now commented on the image deletion pages but like our conversations these days only did after you felt like you were being "dragged" and would not have otherwise done so. It will be interesting to see how you react when Offriob starts removing images from the Zinta article and any others and how you'll react and you'll see why you get angry. ♦ Dr. Blofeld 15:28, 5 November 2010 (UTC)
Why though did you need to "check it out later" when you had time to revert the other articles? How much time would it have taken to revert the image tagging of the Deol article amongst your revertions of the others? That's why I was angry with you. As you seemed to only revert those which you particularly care about. Fine you'll look at it later that would have been fine with me, but why did you have the time to revert the others and not Deol? If my watchlist hadn't have lit up like Christmas tree in reading your "i'll look later" I wouldn't have got annoyed with you. Obviously you considered those reverts more important that edits which could potentially see all actor articles lose images.. I just saw it is a very worrying problem that's all, I mean if that image which shows the actor in an award winning role is not accepted then how can any of the images be acceptable. Its unfair and double standards how these people pick on certain images. Sorry. ♦ Dr. Blofeld 16:30, 5 November 2010 (UTC)
I gave you the exact link which showed the article reverting in the belif that you would revert like you do to the other articles. I would have fully accepted that you didn;t have the time to revert normally but when I saw you have the time to revert less important edits like this I wondered why you thought that more important that an image loss which could potentially afect all Bollywood articles, including eveyr image used in the Zinta article. Never mind, I think it was a misunderstanding of what was required. I would not exactly be devastated if the Deol image was deleted but I think it very ominous in regards to fair use images used in other articles if this deletion is warranted. Thankyou for your comments. I really don't see how the use of the Deol image is any different to the use of any of the others. As I've said all along, its either all or nothing, either we accept these images or we don't and I'm extrmeely tired of people trying to delete images and twist things. Double standards is one of the worst things on wikipedia in all departments.♦ Dr. Blofeld 16:39, 5 November 2010 (UTC)
Thanks. But you know what they are like with images. If they want to delete something they'll do it and claim whatever to meet their views. Thankfully I haven't seen too much of the copyright paranoia with images of late, not like it used to be, these days it is more fuss over BLPs and copyvios in text. But most of our film and actor articles are incredibly bland without images. Acting is about imagery and portrayal so to deny the encyclopedia any illustrative image of a film or performance because "the film company might sue" is plain ridiculous. I know certain companies who would pay to have promotional images of their films inserted on certain site. Look at imdb and how much they charge for actors to place images of themsevles.... On a more positive note I think it extrmeely promising that Dhoom 2 passed GA. I'd love to help Sholay pass. Its one of those articles which should be a GA.♦ Dr. Blofeld 16:59, 5 November 2010 (UTC)
Awesome. Thanks Shahid. What I find hilarious is that "Xplicit" argues that "fair use criteria was much slacker back then" LOLLL. Obviously he wasn't around when we had to go through weeks if not months of going around in circles in the fair use arguments.... ♦ Dr. Blofeld 10:16, 13 November 2010 (UTC)
I got my first good article
- It is proving hard to find sources for information on Sholay on the web. Many of the sources in the article now come from a single book. You said that you may be able to locate some things. Any update on that? BollyJeff || talk 20:40, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
- Can you give me a hand with the earnings data on Sholay? I made some changes today, but am not sure about Rs. and crores, gross and net, adjusting for inflation, converting to US$ etc. There is something about 35 crores gross, but the source seems more concerned with 15 Crore net. Also, I wonder about if it is still the highest earning compared to 3 idots, Robot etc. This source IBOS seems to say yes. BollyJeff || talk
- It also has earnings and budget data in the infobox, as well as the intro and box office sections.
WP:NFF applies to articles, certainly, but even then there are acceptable exceptions. Policy explains that it is appropriate to report on anticipated events, even if they do not yet merit their own article. Schmidt, MICHAEL Q. 07:48, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
A:2011. I will be back with a lot of movies. I was planning to start a film a month or two ago, but certain things went upside down in my life so things have been put back. But it is only movies, movies and movies for me. I feel really humbled that my fans on Twitter say one thing consistently every single day, and that is: 'When are you coming back in movies?' I didn't even think people missed me that much. So I am really excited and I am coming back with some really fun things.
- I'm so glad to hear that Preity will be returning back to films and reading that article definitely made me happy. I have missed her a lot. Anyways (as usual), I'm just really busy these days. I have a lot of things on my plate and I hope all this will end soon. So have you watched any new Bwood movies recently? -- Bollywood Dreamz talk 02:49, 16 November 2010 (UTC)
- Prior to updating their website, Sholay was the highest-grossing film when adjusted for inflation - this is obvious to everyone. However, after updating their website, the list now indicates that it is HAHK. In addition to this, the list does not contain films released before 1994. The list only features new releases. How can this be accurate? Sholay does have its inflation-adjusted amount indicated, but it is a lot lower than HAHK. IBOS also doesn't include films released pre-1970. What do you suggest we do? -- Bollywood Dreamz talk 02:30, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
Hi,we had Kumar on pending protection if you look back a couple of months or so and it working real well, helped a lot, the article is constantly nibbled at, why not request the protection be replaced? Off2riorob (talk) 15:45, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
- Hey Off2riorob! I agree, the article should definitely be protected. However, I'm quite sure an admin would decline the request citing a lack of major recent activity. Shahid • Talk2me 15:48, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
- Well I can see fifty posts this month alone, half of which are detrimental in nature and the other half to correct them, I have asked the last protecting admin to re-protect. here. It get tedious and disrupts our article and all the mirrors around the world. Regards. Off2riorob (talk) 15:58, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
Thankyou dear friend
Honestly Shahid you don't know how much it means to me to have you turn up on my talk page with such a message and lovely gesture. I thought you had long forgtten about me. I just will never forget what we went through together and our old conversations so when you had to leave and haven't been around as much I miss you! Thankyou friend. Yes I know at times I take things too much to heart but I enjoy writing about things like Architecture of Lhasa which I think is good content and then this impertinent editor with 9 edits to his name makes edit summaries like in the Lhasa article and trashed this work iI had written to a measly line and tells me NOT to write. And the fact that another Chinese editor ganged up with him really annoyed me. Thankyou very much for the award and you kind words Shahid. How are you?♦ Dr. Blofeld 16:45, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
I actually think that a lot about the wiki lawyers on here Shahid that they take the site too seriously..♦ Dr. Blofeld 18:07, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
LOL, anybody would think I was Sarvagnya or something!! Shahid if you think I take wikipedia too seriously you should see what editors like Sandstein and Sarek of Vulcan have been up to in their wiki history!! I generally try to enjoy editing articles but when somebody gets in my way I mow them down. What was the last Bollywood movie you saw?♦ Dr. Blofeld 18:11, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
The Expendables (film) was the last I saw. Not as good as I antici[ated but awesome to see my some of my favourite action heroes together in one movie. All they needed was Seagal and Van Damme and it would have been complete! Of course though Seagal being a big fat ass was on neither good terms with the director nor Van Damme. Van Damme once proposed a fight with Seagal at a party at Stallone's house! What was Raavan like?♦ Dr. Blofeld 22:33, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
Rekha - Vinod Mehra Marriage
My apologies, I edited the Rekha page without any citations, however I would like to bring to your attention that this page can serve as a citation - http://www.tribuneindia.com/2005/20050424/spectrum/main1.htm
Rekha and Vinod Mehra did marry.