Hello, I'm Zheek. I noticed that you made a change to an article, Delhi Sultanate, but you didn't provide a reliable source. It's been removed for now, but if you'd like to include a citation and re-add it, please do so! If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thank you. Zheek (talk) 15:18, 22 March 2013 (UTC)
Hi. I know your edits are good and you want to make that article better, but you should cite your added content properly. You used just one improperly cited material and It's not good/helpful. You should use more details for your sources. My suggestion for you:
- Read WP:CITE and WP:CT. Very useful guides. (Important for you, so please read them)
- If you have only one source, then use "ref name" feature and cite necessary parts of content. You can learn about this feature on the mentioned guides above.
- Use detailed summaries for your edits (edit summary feature) when you edit.
- Use preview and show changes features before you save/finalize your edit to prevent unwanted errors and mistakes.
- Sometimes you should (or it's better) to discuss your edits on article talk page. This is not applicable for every edit, just when other editors want you to discuss your edits or a consensus for changes is necessary.
These suggestions will be helpful for you. If you need more help, use your talk page or my talk page and I will answer. If you write on my talk page, I will answer there. Zheek (talk) 17:10, 22 March 2013 (UTC)
- Additional comment: Also read WP:RS, WP:VERIFY, and WP:NOR. Ask about reliability of sources at WP:RSN. Zheek (talk) 17:20, 22 March 2013 (UTC)