Hi, Shyamal. That was the accidental inclusion of an extra asterisk. Hesperiidae was the sixth family in the list (as the text stated), and not a 14th subfamily of Nymphalidae. I've fixed that. I will note, if you feel it warranted, that I did not go ahead with the inclusion of Hedylidae - I was only accommodating the inclusion of Hesperiidae which had already been added by a different editor. There are two citations, together in the lead on the Papilionoidea page, and if you want to make the edits necessary to add Hedylidae, please go ahead. Also, the Nymphalidae page uses an automated taxobox which contains a completely different higher phylogeny (a redlink to "Papilioniformes" in italics), so there is internal incompatibility in the various higher taxonomic ranks in the various articles. I really, really hate automated taxoboxes in Insecta articles - the higher classification is far too unstable. Thanks! Dyanega (talk) 17:56, 23 February 2017 (UTC)
- I have removed the series Papilioniformes from the tree. Shyamal (talk) 04:13, 24 February 2017 (UTC)
Maharaj Libel Case
Thank you for creating it. I was thinking for last few days to create it and finally you did it. These article series give in depth understanding of case. 1--Nizil (talk) 13:34, 26 February 2017 (UTC)
- There is indeed a lot to be written about but I will leave it to someone with an interest and background in legal history. Shyamal (talk) 17:56, 26 February 2017 (UTC)
News and updates for administrators from the past month (February 2017).
- Amortias • Deckiller • BU Rob13
- Ronnotel • Islander • Chamal N • Isomorphic • Keeper76 • Lord Voldemort • Shereth • Bdesham • Pjacobi
- A recent RfC has redefined how articles on schools are evaluated at AfD. Specifically, secondary schools are not presumed to be notable simply because they exist.
- AfDs that receive little participation should now be closed like an expired proposed deletion, following a deletion process RfC.
- Defender, HakanIST, Matiia and Sjoerddebruin are our newest stewards, following the 2017 steward elections.
- The 2017 appointees for the Ombudsman commission are Góngora, Krd, Lankiveil, Richwales and Vogone. They will serve for approximately 1 year.
- A recent query shows that only 16% of administrators on the English Wikipedia have enabled two-factor authentication. If you haven't already enabled it please consider doing so.
- Cookie blocks should be deployed to the English Wikipedia soon. This will extend the current autoblock system by setting a cookie for each block, which will then autoblock the user after they switch accounts under a new IP.
- A bot will now automatically place a protection template on protected pages when admins forget to do so.
Request re: roach families
Hi. I am not adept at moving articles to new titles when the new titles already exist. The roach family "Blattellidae" is no longer known by that name, but where it needs to be moved is presently a redirects ("Ectobiidae"). The necessary print reference with full nomenclatural footnotes is , and a useful citation is the definitive online source, at . I can help clean up broken links and text after the move (just let me know), but the major move is really long overdue. Thanks, Dyanega (talk) 21:59, 1 March 2017 (UTC)