- 1 April 2016
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 Event page
- 4 Art+Feminism Wikipedia Edit-a-thon
- 5 A cup of tea for you!
- 6 Sugar for your tea
- 7 Women in Red's April+Further with Art+Feminism 2018
- 8 You are invited. Join us on Saturday, June 30 at the Minneapolis Central Library
- 9 You are invited! Join us on Saturday, July 28 at the Quatrefoil Library
- 10 August and New Achievements at Women in Red
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Æbleskiver was changed by Sjacobsen1 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.934754 on 2016-04-12T15:16:22+00:00 .
Hello, Sjacobsen1, and welcome to Wikipedia! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are a few links to pages you might find helpful:
- Introduction and Getting started
- Contributing to Wikipedia
- The five pillars of Wikipedia
- How to edit a page and How to develop articles
- How to create your first article
- Simplified Manual of Style
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date. If you need help, check out Wikipedia:Questions, ask me on my talk page, or , and a volunteer should respond shortly. Again, welcome! Blythwood (talk) 00:04, 1 February 2017 (UTC)
Hello, thanks for creating this page! I hope this event went well. Just a recommendation - when you create an event like this, it's best to add categories for the event so it can be tracked (I've done this), and add it to the calendar and template (like this one). This allows people to find and track it, and also will likely increase the likelihood of remote support from experienced contributors who can correct mistakes on pages created and give feedback to new contributors. Hope this is helpful to you, let me know if any thoughts or questions. Blythwood (talk) 00:12, 1 February 2017 (UTC)
Art+Feminism Wikipedia Edit-a-thon
Hi there! Thanks for signing to our meetup page for the 2017 Twin Cities Art+Feminism Wikipedia Edit-a-thon coming up on March 11 at Minneapolis Central Library. We're moving registration over to a new Dashboard project page, so please sign up here: https://outreachdashboard.wmflabs.org/courses/HCL/Twin_Cities_ArtAndFeminism_2017?enroll=AF
Look forward to seeing you there!
Margitaw (talk) 21:23, 2 March 2017 (UTC)
A cup of tea for you!
|Susan, Thank you for making Mia's "To Wikipedia, with Love" Edit-a-thon a big success. Enjoy the tea (it's a WikiLove blend" JLLurie (talk) 21:16, 20 February 2018 (UTC)|
Sugar for your tea
|Sugar for your tea!|
|Thank you Susan! Mgblck (talk) 22:47, 20 February 2018 (UTC)|
Women in Red's April+Further with Art+Feminism 2018
|Women in Red and Art+Feminism continue our collaboration in April 2018. Continue the work you've done in March and pledge to help close the gender gap in April! All you need to do is sign up on the Meet-Up page below and list any articles you create in the month of April.
You are invited. Join us on Saturday, June 30 at the Minneapolis Central Library
|Wiki Loves Pride 2018 at the Minneapolis Central Library|
You are invited! Join us on Saturday, July 28 at the Quatrefoil Library
|Wiki Loves Pride 2018 at the Quatrefoil Library|
August and New Achievements at Women in Red
Meetups #87, #88, #89, #90
|Women in Red!
Latest headlines, news, and views on the Women in Red talkpage (Join the conversation!):