- 1 Wikiversity Journal of Medicine, an open access peer reviewed journal with no charges, invites you to participate
- 2 This Month in Education: [September 2016]
- 3 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
- 4 This Month in Education: December 2016
- 5 This Month in Education: [February 2017]
- 6 This Month in Education: [March 2017]
- 7 This Month in Education: [April 2017]
Wikiversity Journal of Medicine, an open access peer reviewed journal with no charges, invites you to participate
Did you know about Wikiversity Journal of Medicine? It is an open access, peer reviewed medical journal, with no publication charges. We welcome you to have a look. Feel free to participate.
You can participate in any one or more of the following ways:
- Publish an article to the journal.
- Sign up as a peer reviewer of potential upcoming articles. If you do not have expertise in these subjects, you can help in finding peer reviewers for current submissions.
- Sign up as an editor, and help out in open tasks.
- Outreach to potential contributors, with can include (but is not limited to) scholars and health professionals. In any mention of Wikiversity Journal of Medicine, there may be a reference to this Contribute-page. Example presentation about the journal.
- Add a post-publication review of an existing publication. If errors are found, there are guidelines for editing published works.
- Apply to become the treasurer of the journal
- Join the editorial board.
- Share your ideas of what the journal would be like in the future as separate Wikimedia project.
- Donate to Wikimedia Foundation.
- Translate journal pages into other languages. Wikiversity currently exists in the following other languages
- Sign up to get emails related to the journal, which are sent to updateswijoumed.org. If you want to receive these emails too, state your interest at the talk page, or contact the Editor-in-chief at haggstrom.mikaelwikiversityjournal.org.
- Spread the word to anyone who could be interested or could benefit from it.
The future of this journal as a separate Wikimedia project is under discussion and the name can be changed suitably. Currently a voting for the same is underway. Please cast your vote in the name you find most suitable. We would be glad to receive further suggestions from you. It is also acceptable to mention your votes in the wide-reachwikiversityjournal.org email list. Please note that the voting closes on 16th August, 2016, unless protracted by consensus, due to any reason.
-from Diptanshu.D and others of the Editorial Board, Wikiversity Journal of Medicine.
This Month in Education: [September 2016]
ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
This Month in Education: December 2016
This Month in Education: [February 2017]
Volume 6 | Issue 1 | February 2017
This monthly newsletter showcases the Wikipedia Education Program. It focuses on sharing: your ideas, stories, success and challenges. Be sure to check out the full version, and past editions. You can also volunteer to help publish the newsletter. Join the team!
In This Issue
|From the Community||
|From the Education Team||
This Month in Education: [March 2017]
The new issue of the newsletter is out! Thanks to everyone who submitted stories and helped with the publication. We hope you enjoy this issue of the Education Newsletter.-- Sailesh Patnaik using Saileshpat (talk) 19:07, 1 April 2017 (UTC)
This Month in Education: [April 2017]
The new issue of the newsletter is out! Thanks to everyone who submitted stories and helped with the publication. We hope you enjoy this issue of the Education Newsletter.-- Sailesh Patnaik using MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 19:18, 1 May 2017 (UTC)