Sorry about the unblank
- Hey, no problem. Just wasn't sure what you wanted to do with the article, but it looks like it's been worked out. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. --skew-t (talk) 15:34, 29 November 2009 (UTC)
Please don't modify the outage section of google groups. This is causing widespread problems in the service and I need to bring attention to this matter. Traditional methods of google support forum posts are not working (I have made 50). Google refuses to take calls from the press on the issue siting Beta status. Meanwhile our content is held hostage on their servers with so simple means of export to a competitive service. Many of us are just abandoning the site. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Fuchsfr (talk • contribs) 17:48, 1 December 2009 (UTC)
- I understand it must be very bothersome for regular users of the site, but Wikipedia is not the place for unsourced discussion and advocacy. All contributions needs to be backed up by reliable sources. --skew-t (talk) 02:24, 2 December 2009 (UTC)
hats and things
State maps for Superfund sites
Thanks so much for creating File:Superfund sites in Alaska.svg and File:Superfund sites in Hawaii.svg, I think they really add to their respective articles. Is there any way you would be interested in making more maps for other states? Cmcnicoll (talk) 03:50, 24 April 2010 (UTC)
- Sure. I originally created the AK and HI maps because they did not fit in the main US map, but I'll see about creating others when I have some time. --skew-t (talk) 03:19, 26 April 2010 (UTC)
You are now a Reviewer
Hello. Your account has been granted the "reviewer" userright, allowing you to review other users' edits on certain flagged pages. Pending changes, also known as flagged protection, is currently undergoing a two-month trial scheduled to end 15 August 2010.
Reviewers can review edits made by users who are not autoconfirmed to articles placed under pending changes. Pending changes is applied to only a small number of articles, similarly to how semi-protection is applied but in a more controlled way for the trial. The list of articles with pending changes awaiting review is located at Special:OldReviewedPages.
When reviewing, edits should be accepted if they are not obvious vandalism or BLP violations, and not clearly problematic in light of the reason given for protection (see Wikipedia:Reviewing process). More detailed documentation and guidelines can be found here.
Nomination of UltraStream for deletion
A discussion has begun about whether the article UltraStream, which you created or to which you contributed, should be deleted. While contributions are welcome, an article may be deleted if it is inconsistent with Wikipedia policies and guidelines for inclusion, explained in the deletion policy.
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/UltraStream until a consensus is reached, and you are welcome to contribute to the discussion.
You may edit the article during the discussion, including to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion template from the top of the article. Signed by Barts1a Suggestions/complements? Complaints and constructive criticism? 12:52, 30 November 2010 (UTC)
Greenland map w/o ice
Thank you for File:Topographic map of Greenland bedrock.jpg. Could I make a request? Is it possible to adjust the sea level, adding the 7m that it would rise from the melting of the ice? (As a 2nd map, of course.) It would be interesting to see what effect that would have (though granted sea rise from Greenland alone would be unlikely). — kwami (talk) 21:00, 14 May 2012 (UTC)
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- org.uk/people/id/1174895/index.html ''Weisz, Rachel (1971–)'']) states 1971 and so does [http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2006/feb/03/film.edvulliamy [a biographic article in ''The Guardian'']
thanks for the MCI map. I thought you would want to include Nashville it appears to be missing from the map