|This user is busy reading other editors' reasons for being busy and may not respond swiftly to queries.|
A kitten for you!
Thank you so much for the barnstar! I didn't even notice it til today, I really appreciate it! Keep up the good work!
- Thanks Baseball Watcher. It's good to meet you. SlightSmile 23:21, 19 August 2014 (UTC)
Thanks for reverting the vandalism to my talk page. I think that it is proper to refer to a transgender person as the gender as of the time the statement covers. So currently in the case of Laverne Cox, that would be female. I suppose I could have got that wrong, or maybe it would have been debatable, if I had the wrong time period in her life. The response shows me I got it right. We could use "their", I guess. But I do not favor that usage if we know the person's gender. Donner60 (talk) 01:31, 5 September 2014 (UTC)
- I wasn't aware of that dispute when I reverted the offensive post on your page. To be honest of all things in the world, that issue is so not a priority with me. If I was to give it any thought it would be: if someone wants to be a she then let them be a she. As far as encyclopedic accuracy is concerned, I think the readers will understand we're in a grey area here. I just spent more than five seconds on this story. SlightSmile 21:01, 5 September 2014 (UTC)
- You did exactly right though I have to admit more often than not I would have left it for someone else to fight it out. SlightSmile 16:30, 6 September 2014 (UTC)
fine tuned universe
There are no citations for that particular section. Find a source or its science fiction and should be labelled as such. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Jfd998 (talk • contribs) 02:43, 4 January 2015 (UTC)
- Note: I have reported the IP/Jfd998 for edit-warring. AndyTheGrump (talk) 02:45, 4 January 2015 (UTC)
The Beatles Invite
Please give a specific reason for you reversion. Then revert your reversion and only change the bit you actually disagree with. I did extensive copyediting along with some more controversial (but accurate) changes. Reverting the whole thing without giving reason for any of it is against policy. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 00:12, 25 February 2015 (UTC)
- Thank you. One thing you may not have realised is that hadn't finished editing yet. It is my mistake to use so many edits instead of using the "show preview" button, but please allow me to finish my edits and then read final version. If you disagree with anything in the final version, you can change those parts back giving a specific reason for each of your changes so that it can be discussed publically on Talk:Animal_shelter. 126.96.36.199 (talk) 00:20, 25 February 2015 (UTC)
- I'm sure your edits are fine. I was quick on the draw when I saw this: someomtimes sick or wounded wildlife. Sorry about that. All the best. SlightSmile 00:27, 25 February 2015 (UTC)