User talk:Springeragh/Archive 8
- 1 Well, just for that...
- 2 Thanks for you support!
- 3 Stars
- 4 Randfan
- 5 User help
- 6 Heya
- 7 The meaning of this ...
- 8 Brithday
- 9 re:A star for you
- 10 Happy First Edit Day!
- 11 Congrats
- 12 First Edit Day!
- 13 Welcome to VandalProof!
- 14 Happy First Edit Day!
- 15 Thanks
- 16 A Barnstar Just for You!
- 17 Congratulations Mate ;-)
- 18 Yay!
- 19 Re: It's been a while in coming...
- 20 Good job!!
- 21 happy Turkey Day!!!!!
- 22 Respect/Friends
- 23 Thanks!
- 24 Thanks
- 25 Userpage
Well, just for that...
- Well, anytime! :) Just put a few words in my ear if you need to talk to someone, OK?
- And…as for the spring in your step…I'll have to remember that! ;) — $PЯINGrαgђ Always loyal! 05:16, 13 November 2006 (UTC)
And while I'm at it
- Wow! Thank you! Didn't think I'd get an edit conflict responding to the person who made both comments! :P — $PЯINGrαgђ Always loyal! 05:18, 13 November 2006 (UTC)
- Funny, biblio, funny. — $PЯINGrαgђ Always loyal! 01:50, 14 November 2006 (UTC)
- Hooray! Randfan 23:09, 15 November 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for you support!
Thanks for your support during my Wikibreak! And congrats on having twins! I'm sure you'll be a great father! In response to my gratitude, I give you the kindness award (Oranges)--Ed ¿Cómo estás? 01:55, 14 November 2006 (UTC)
The Kindness Award of Ed
This Wikipedian has received the Kindness Award from Ed for going the extra mile to be kind to another person. Please read a nice story on kindness over here. As a reward, I offer this user a random piece of food.
I'm sorry your pages were blanked. I didn't do it, though, but I think I know who did it! Hope you believe me and we can still stay friends. Randfan 23:09, 15 November 2006 (UTC)
hi, um, i'm kind of new at this can you teach me how to use this thing effectively? *note: sorry if i put this in the wrong place* oh, and the bono thing that i put down was entirely factual. He mentioned it at his talk at the university of Hartford on 11/15/06 Lorccan 22:56, 16 November 2006 (UTC)
You can keep 'em, Spring :) I'm just becoming a little stressed out over some recent events - I'm not having fun here right now. Thought I'd just err on the side of caution and give it a rest for a few days. The moment I make borderline snarky comments like this, I know it's time for a break. riana_dzasta 01:25, 17 November 2006 (UTC)
The meaning of this ...
The meaning of moderation is that the alternative is deletion. I'm just clearing out the sections that really have nothing to do with Wikipedia. You know, the ones that give the coffee lounge a bad name. --Cyde Weys 05:19, 17 November 2006 (UTC)
- Yes, I saw that just after I put that on your page. — $PЯINGrαgђ Always loyal! 05:20, 17 November 2006 (UTC)
re:A star for you
Thanks for the barnstar! I'm sure that in any situations like this, you'd do the same (actually I think you did). We all do our best to keep the world nice. Thanks again and congrats on the twins. When they arrive please leave me a note (because I may not stop by in time to give you congrats message at the right time). Randfan 20:56, 17 November 2006 (UTC)
- Well, it will be a little while, but you bet! — $PЯINGrαgђ Always loyal! 22:40, 17 November 2006 (UTC)
Happy First Edit Day!
On behalf of everyone at Esperanza and the Birthday Comittee I hope you have a great day, and I hope you continue to contribute for many more years to come. Have a great day! Jam01 00:42, 18 November 2006 (UTC)
- Oh man, your first edit day! Many happy returns Spring, and here's to many, many more :) Thε Halo Θ 00:44, 18 November 2006 (UTC)
- == Happy First Edit Anniversary From Randfan ==
- Good job for staying with us! Keep up the good work. Cheers! :) —Randfan!! 00:52, 15, December of the year Anno Domini 2006m (UTC)
Wow! Today is a great day for you, huh? Randfan 01:59, 18 November 2006 (UTC)
- Knew that you were having twins, since daddy is one himself. :-) Bearly541 12:41, 18 November 2006 (UTC)
First Edit Day!
Noticed it was the anniversary of your first edit, and thought I'd leave you a friendly congrats! You're a great contributor and all of them, from minor edits to complete articles, are valued. Hope you stay around a long, long time, and I expect to be giving this message to you next year...and the next year... and the next year...and...well you get it. Could've given you an Esperanza award, but I thought I'd give you something a little more unique. Here you go! DoomsDay349 04:13, 18 November 2006 (UTC)
Welcome to VandalProof!
Thank you for your interest in VandalProof, Springeragh! You have now been added to the list of authorized users, so if you haven't already, simply download and install VandalProof from our main page. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or any other moderator, or you can post a message on the discussion page. AmiDaniel (talk) 06:45, 18 November 2006 (UTC)
Happy First Edit Day!
- Hey, I totally missed out on the fact that it was your first edit day yesterday... been so busy with this darn portal. It'd better get to featured if I've been neglecting my friends in the process! I hope there are many more to come, because we need people like you around here! You're a champ. Take care, riana_dzasta 08:34, 19 November 2006 (UTC)
- Hello Springeragh. Thank you very much for signing in my autograph book. I'm sorry I took a while to say thanks, but I was busy. By the way, congrats on both your twins, and your first edit day! | AndonicO Talk | Sign Here 22:04, 18 November 2006 (UTC)
A Barnstar Just for You!
|For always being friendly and nice to other Esperanzians, I proudly award you this barnstar! Keep up the great work! Jam01 04:21, 19 November 2006 (UTC)|
Congratulations Mate ;-)
Omigosh - a boy and a girl! Now there'll be fights over what colour to paint the nursery ;) (and yes, I'm watchin' your talkpage... like a hawk. :p) By the way, I noticed you edited my userpage - is that formatting showing up for you? Because it ain't for me... I'm just seeing the normal usernames. Oh well. Take care, I'm outta here now. So excited for you :) riana_dzasta 19:15, 19 November 2006 (UTC)
- Hee hee hee, you aren't the only one who watches talk pages. Muahahahaha! About my username on your page, though…it may be that it is this size or that I should just tweak the syntax in my sandbox. I'll get it right sometime! ;) — $PЯINGrαgђ Always loyal! 21:45, 19 November 2006 (UTC)
Re: It's been a while in coming...
Awww.. why, thank you! It's just really the philosophy that I live my life on.. so I think it was fitting for my username! By the way, your's looks pretty neat too, with all the funky lettering! :) --lovelaughterlife♥ (user|talk) 22:22, 21 November 2006 (UTC)
- Opps, and reading the heading at the top, congrats on the upcoming twins! --lovelaughterlife♥ (user|talk) 22:24, 21 November 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks, dude. :) — $PЯINGrαgђ Always loyal! 05:31, 23 November 2006 (UTC)
- definately! Cheers! :) —Randfan!! 16:53, 23 November 2006 (UTC)
happy Turkey Day!!!!!
- Have a great day! Please respond on my talk page (the red "fan" link in my signature). Cheers! :) —Randfan!!
- Just think of it, one year from now you will have a Thanksgiving with even more people around the table! Cheers! :) —Randfan!! 16:53, 23 November 2006 (UTC)
Wow, thank you all so much! I'll try and reply on all your talk pages if you like (especially yours, Randfan), but I may not be able to until tomorrow. ;) — $PЯINGrαgђ Always loyal! 02:48, 24 November 2006 (UTC)
- I know that! ;) I don't remember exactly, since I last heard it when I was like 14, but it says "Did you know that the lug nuts from a Pontiac will fit on a Buick? This proves they both evolved from a Honda seventeen million years ago." — $PЯINGrαgђ Always loyal! 05:54, 24 November 2006 (UTC)
|Thank you Springeragh for your birthday message. It means a lot and is highly appreciated. It is good to know there are so many nice people on wikipedia. Congratulation's on your baby. When do you expect the birth? Thank you. Culverin? Talk|
- You're welcome! They are due on February 14. :D — $PЯINGrαgђ Always loyal! 23:34, 24 November 2006 (UTC)