- 1 Category:Zakerzonia
- 2 Category deletion discussion
- 3 Word Up! (song)#Little Mix version
- 4 Comment request
- 5 Invitation
- 6 Thank you!
- 7 Nomination of List of Vevo Certified music videos for deletion
- 8 Talk:John Eddie (album)
- 9 Template:Cop
- 10 Redirect Issue
- 11 Now That's What I Call 80s Dance
- 12 Deep Colors (deleted article)
- 13 Discussion about "Template:Wpcm"
Category:Zakerzonia, which you created, has been nominated for possible deletion, merging, or renaming. If you would like to participate in the discussion, you are invited to add your comments at the category's entry on the Categories for discussion page. Thank you. Pichpich (talk) 14:27, 3 January 2014 (UTC)
Category deletion discussion
Word Up! (song)#Little Mix version
Little Mix's version of the song is a notable cover version.
- No it isn't. It hasn't been released yet and you provide no sources that indicate significant coverage. Plus by giving it its own section with an infobox, you giving it equal weight with all the other truly notable versions that have actual information to impart. All this needs is to be included in the list of other covers. Why don't you just wait until it deserves its own section based on coverage in reliable sources. --StarcheerspeaksnewslostwarsTalk to me 20:08, 19 January 2014 (UTC)
Hi. I am conducting a survey of most active Wikipedians, regarding reasons they may reduce their activity. I would be very interested in having you participate in it. Would you be interested? (If you reply to me here, please WP:ECHO me). Thank you for your consideration, --Piotr Konieczny aka Prokonsul Piotrus| reply here 19:29, 26 January 2014 (UTC)
Thank you for noting that Teddy was Jewish. I get really resentful of the Wikipedians who think that they know better than what records, etc., show; and being family, I know that the Andrulewiczes became Anusim because we were heavily persecuted during our time in the Russian Pale, etc. (In fact, my great-great-grandma—of blessed memory—converted during the pogroms, and she would have highly resented anyone who knew telling her that the Andrulewiczes were not Jewish.). 220.127.116.11 (talk) 00:55, 28 January 2014 (UTC)
Nomination of List of Vevo Certified music videos for deletion
A discussion is taking place as to whether the article List of Vevo Certified music videos is suitable for inclusion in Wikipedia according to Wikipedia's policies and guidelines or whether it should be deleted.
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/List of Vevo Certified music videos until a consensus is reached, and anyone is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on high-quality evidence and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion notice from the top of the article.22:05, 30 January 2014 (UTC)
Talk:John Eddie (album)
FYI, as an editor of this redirect, see Wikipedia:Redirects for discussion/Log/2014 February 15. Thanks! Plastikspork ―Œ(talk) 01:30, 15 February 2014 (UTC)
Quick question, I tried to create an album stub for Blackberry Smoke, The Whippoorwill considering it has now been released in the UK. However, it seems to redirect back to the discography section - I was just wondering how that could be changed? Thanks. Karst 11:54, 19 February 2014 (UTC)
- You need to go to the redirect source and edit it as if you were editing or creating any article. You can do that by clicking on where it says "Redirected from The Whippoorwill" at the top of the discography page after you click on The Whippoorwill. --StarcheerspeaksnewslostwarsTalk to me 16:38, 19 February 2014 (UTC)
- Done, thanks! Karst 13:24, 22 February 2014 (UTC)
Now That's What I Call 80s Dance
Leave the article for the page alone. When people look at the article, they would like to look at the tracklist to decide on whether to buy the album or not. And it did chart well. It reached number 1 on the UK Compilation Chart which means that charting in the charts does make the album notable so get your facts right. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 13:38, 20 February 2014 (UTC)
Deep Colors (deleted article)
- You still don't provide any sources or an explanation of why it is notable. --StarcheerspeaksnewslostwarsTalk to me 20:04, 25 February 2014 (UTC)
Discussion about "Template:Wpcm"
There is a discussion at Wikipedia:Redirects_for_discussion/Log/2014_February_25#Template:Wpcm about the nomination of Template:Wpcm in which you may be interested. --Jax 0677 (talk) 07:37, 28 February 2014 (UTC)