Here because I deleted your article? Read through this first to find out why.
If you do leave me a message I will generally respond here, unless you want me to reply elsewhere.
The Signpost: 28 October 2018
- From the editors: The Signpost is still afloat, just barely
- News and notes: WMF gets a million bucks
- In the media: Bans, celebs, and bias
- Discussion report: Mediation Committee and proposed deletion reform
- Traffic report: Unsurprisingly, sport leads the field – or the ring
- Technology report: Bots galore!
- Special report: NPP needs you
- Special report 2: Now Wikidata is six
- In focus: Alexa
- Gallery: Out of this world!
- Recent research: Wikimedia Commons worth $28.9 billion
- Humour: Talk page humour
- Opinion: Strickland incident
- From the archives: The Gardner Interview
Cat;att listed at Redirects for discussion
An editor has asked for a discussion to address the redirect Cat;att. Since you had some involvement with the Cat;att redirect, you might want to participate in the redirect discussion if you have not already done so. UnitedStatesian (talk) 16:38, 5 November 2018 (UTC)
Cat;spam listed at Redirects for discussion
An editor has asked for a discussion to address the redirect Cat;spam. Since you had some involvement with the Cat;spam redirect, you might want to participate in the redirect discussion if you have not already done so.
Understanding of attribution and copyright
Can you please explain your poor restoration of material here? This has several issues: 1.) It appears as if it's my creation and doesn't have any attribution to the original authors. 2.) 1 causes significant attribution and copyright problems 3.) It's still highly promotional. Please be more cautious in your reviewing of copyright material and use revision deletion as indicated at WP:REVDEL. Praxidicae (talk) 18:58, 12 November 2018 (UTC)
ArbCom 2018 election voter message
The Signpost: 1 December 2018
- From the editor: Time for a truce
- Special report: The Christmas wishlist
- Discussion report: Farewell, Mediation Committee
- Arbitration report: A long break ends
- Traffic report: Queen reigns for four weeks straight
- Gallery: Intersections
- From the archives: Ars longa,vita brevis