Here because I deleted your article? Read through this first to find out why..
If you do leave me a message I will generally respond here, unless you want me to reply elsewhere.
Quick note re: Clare Rayner
I left a note agreeing with your "prefer redirect to delete" at this article, and if it does get deleted, feel free to add the redirect (or I'll do it if I notice, etc.) Cheers, --j⚛e deckertalk 22:31, 23 February 2014 (UTC)
The Signpost: 26 February 2014
- Special report: Diary of a protester—Wikimedian perishes in Ukrainian unrest
- Traffic report: Snow big deal
- WikiProject report: Racking brains with neuroscience
- Featured content: Odin salutes you
- Recent research: CSCW '14 retrospective; the impact of SOPA on deletionism
Hello! You deleted Birth of Music!
I am the lead singer of Birth of Music, and you've deleted my page. It was making my day, and besides, the band is pretty famous. So, if you are a human with a heart, please get it back...
- Hi. I have re-reviewed the article Birth of Music (band) and I stand by my earlier deletion. There was nothing in the article that stood out as notable; just a series of appearances at or for the school. WP:BAND gives an idea about what we are looking for with regards to band notability.
- Aside from that, we strongly discourage the writing of articles about which you are heavily involved - see the Conflict of Interest policy. Besides, having an article about yourself is nothing to be proud of.
- If you really want the article restored, I suggest you take it to Deletion Review, but make sure you can show 3rd party references as to why the band is famous - 50 hits on your You Tube page is really not going to cut it. Stephen! Coming... 07:40, 10 March 2014 (UTC)
(test) The Signpost: 05 March 2014
- Traffic report: Brinksmen on the brink
- Discussion report: Four paragraph lead, indefinitely blocked IPs, editor reviews broken?
- WikiProject report: Article Rescue Squadron
- Featured content: Full speed ahead for the WikiCup
Moving page 1337 Gallery
Thanks for notifying me about moving the page. I'll work on it. But it isn't a problem if I create another page called 1337 Gallery ONCE I've updated it, right? --19-FOUAD-97 (talk) 10:24, 14 March 2014 (UTC)
- If the article is in a good condition (i.e. about a notable topic written in a non-promotional style), you won't need to recreate the page - we can just move the article back into mainspace. Stephen! Coming... 10:26, 14 March 2014 (UTC)
- You can, and I'll gladly have a look over it for you, and move it if it is ready. I'm not the most active of admin staff, so you might be better popping over to the Help Desk for a quicker response. You will also find experienced editors there who will be able to have a look at it and give you feedback, or point you to subject matter experts who can help you write this and the other articles you were talking about. Stephen! Coming... 10:33, 14 March 2014 (UTC)