- my old IP talk page
- Talk archives: Nov 07–Dec 08 :: Jan–Mar 09 :: Apr–Oct 09 :: Nov 09–June 10 :: July–Dec 10 :: 2011 :: 2012 :: 2013 :: 2014 :: 2015
- Talk page at WikiMedia Commons
- Talk page at WikiBooks
- 1 2016 SF Art And Feminism Wikipedia Editathon @ CCA
- 2 Question regarding California's State Senate members template
- 3 Edit-a-thon at Sonoma State University
- 4 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
- 5 UCSF project
- 6 Wildfire
- 7 Nomination of List of defunct Pennsylvania sports teams for deletion
- 8 ArbCom 2017 election voter message
2016 SF Art And Feminism Wikipedia Editathon @ CCA
|You are invited! - Saturday, March 5 - Wikipedia:Meetup/San Francisco/ArtandFeminism 2016
||Please join us at the California College of the Arts' Simpson Library on Saturday March 5, 2016,
for an event aimed at collaboratively expanding Wikipedia articles covering Art and Feminism, and the biographies of women artists!
Question regarding California's State Senate members template
I'm trying to update the California State Senate's template to reflect the seat left vacant by Sharon Runner's death and am not sure how to reprogram Template:Representative/current/California_state_senate to reflect a vacancy. I read all relevant documentation and I'm still not sure how I'd reprogram the template to reflect a vacancy, since it only appears to work for filled seats with party affiliations. Do you have any insight into how I'd go about updating the template properly? It's been a while since I last did this maintenance work. Thanks! One two three... 00:10, 7 September 2016 (UTC)
- Add the parameter "vacant=yes" to the "21=" section of Template:Representative/current/California state senate.—Stepheng3 (talk) 07:43, 13 September 2016 (UTC)
Edit-a-thon at Sonoma State University
SSU is holding an edit-a-thon on the afternoon of November 17th. If you'd like more information, or to participate, please see Wikipedia:Meetup/Sonoma County/Sonoma State University and/or the Facebook event page that is listed there. And if neither of those pages addresses all of your questions, please send me a note.
Also, since you have more edits than I do, if you'd like to help with whatever speaking duties there will be for experienced Wikipedians (it's unclear what those will be, at the moment), I'd be more than happy to share. -- John Broughton (♫♫) 00:54, 20 October 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks, I haven't been active lately, so perhaps I should keep my mouth shut. But it sounds like fun. I'll sign up.-Stepheng3 (talk) 17:48, 6 November 2016 (UTC)
ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
Hi! I am currently revamping the UCSF project. I created lots of pages and added a lot of content, but there is so much still to do. I saw that you are part of the SFBA task force, so I thought you might be interested and I wanted to invite you to collaborate once more. In particular, we need to add content, do maintenance, and we really would benefit from pictures, so if you are in SF and could help that would be great. Thanks!Eccekevin (talk) 15:12, 26 July 2017 (UTC)
Nomination of List of defunct Pennsylvania sports teams for deletion
A discussion is taking place as to whether the article List of defunct Pennsylvania sports teams is suitable for inclusion in Wikipedia according to Wikipedia's policies and guidelines or whether it should be deleted.
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/List of defunct Pennsylvania sports teams (2nd nomination) until a consensus is reached, and anyone is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on high-quality evidence and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion notice from the top of the article. Rhadow (talk) 23:01, 18 October 2017 (UTC)