- 1 RfC on User:V-Dash
- 2 please look
- 3 The Spam
- 4 V-Dash/DeathMark
- 5 West Virginia
- 6 Rikara
- 7 TfD nomination of Template:Serebiidex
- 8 Pleasure -
- 9 B.S.
- 10 Wikipedia:WikiProject Pokémon
- 11 Please help!!!
- 12 Re: Thanks, but
- 13 The Charizard Fan
- 14 Zimmbotkiller
- 15 Pokemon unmerge proposal
- 16 Re
- 17 NOTICE to all members of WikiProject Pokémon
- 18 You are now a Reviewer
- 19 ArbCom elections are now open!
RfC on User:V-Dash
- I also wish to participate in this...but before I make my claim...he's threatened other users too, right? I specifically want to mention what he said about my user page. -Sukecchi (talk) 17:14, 11 January 2008 (UTC)
- I'm not really sure about his contributions made on pages that aren't on my watchlist, but I seem to remember that he made a derogatory comment about you that wasn't the one on your talk page. I think it was on Talk:Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, but that's going back quite a ways now. I don't know if he's actually explicitly threatened any other users, but there have been several unpleasant incidents. There was the blogging incident (The Dash Report?), where he used his talk page to comment on different people every day (including some that weren't Wikipedians). He's also gotten into a few spats with an anonymous IP that referred to themselves as "Wandering Hero", although the IP never actually registered an account. V-Dash also filed an ANI complaint a couple of weeks ago, citing admin abuse against Jeske. There was an earlier ANI case too, this one against V-Dash. Here's the link for that case. In that last one, Halfshadow has some interesting input and V-Dash began his sockpuppetry. V-Dash's newest ANI complaint is here. MelicansMatkin (talk) 17:34, 11 January 2008 (UTC)
: It seems as that site has a roster but I believe 100% that it is fake b/c were is Zelda it could be a new demo that they were talking about but i really don't believe anything from other sites unless its from Dojo. I just wanted you to look at it.--DarkFierceDeityLink 03:42, 13 January 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks for clearing that up.--DarkFierceDeityLink 01:36, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
I hate to suggest it because I consider it to be a last resort, but we might have to look at banning if this guy has been doing it that much. I didn't realize he'd been posting the link to other articles as well. Arrowned (talk) 17:31, 13 January 2008 (UTC)
- Take a look at his history for further examples...on the Zero Gravity article...he seems to be carrying on forum-like discussion. -Sukecchi (talk) 17:52, 13 January 2008 (UTC)
- Looks like I live in the opposite end (southern end that is). Earthbendingmaster 22:50, 24 January 2008 (UTC)
Somehow, I'm not surprised. Still, this should be just as entertaining...though that may sound mean :P23:12, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
- She was blocked for personal attacks again, I didn't even bother reporting the 3RR (mostly because I'm unsure of the formatting), but feel free, she already violated it. 23:33, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
I hate to sound like I'm siding with the bad guy (which I am, please don't take offense of it) But it looks like, by the comments I have seen on the talk page, I might say that you're the one who appears to be uncivil, along with the others. Please don't send back any negative comments, but not only it's my opinion, it might be violating others as well. Just keep in mind. ;) Ryou-kun16 (talk) 18:42, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
TfD nomination of Template:Serebiidex
Template:Serebiidex has been nominated for deletion. You are invited to comment on the discussion at the template's entry on the Templates for Deletion page. Thank you. — MelicansMatkin (talk) 23:56, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
|The RickK Anti-Vandalism Barnstar|
|For keeping a close eye out on the many V-Dash sockpuppets and reverting his attempts to frame others as sockpuppets of Jéské Couriano, as well as his edit-warring on both articles and talkpages. Kudos! MelicansMatkin (talk) 19:47, 17 February 2008 (UTC)|
The list of participants of the Pokémon WikiProject is quite sizable, however, there is no way to determine which of whom are active contributors to that project. All participants in the list have been moved to Inactive. If you consider yourself to be an active member of the Pokémon WikiProject, please go to Wikipedia:WikiProject Pokémon#Participants and move your username to the Active section. Thank you. Useight (talk) 22:30, 27 March 2008 (UTC)
I'm having peoplee from IGN attacking me, and framing me for stuff I didn't do. Please, please help me!!! They're vandalising my talk-page. How do they have the right to do this?SLJCOAAATR 1 (talk) 14:57, 5 April 2008 (UTC)
|Sonic Unleashed Barnstar|
|I present this to you for outstanding participation in the Sonic Unleashed page. Happy Editing and keep up the good job.--Lbrun12415 15:43, 19 April 2008 (UTC)|
Re: Thanks, but
Firstly, it both had something to do with the article, and if you knew what the editor was talking about, made sense.
I do now agree that it should be removed though, but not for the reasons first stated.
- Oh, sorry. I didn't realise that. Ugh that barnstar above was coded wrong somewhere, it seems to have sucked up my comment as well. Feel free to delete this. Matt (talk) 12:20, 28 May 2008 (UTC)
The Charizard Fan
You sound pretty pissed here. I thought I might let you know that I just wrote something about this guy/gal at the Pokémon project talk page. Your opinion is appreciated, as long as you stay calm of course ;-). Cheers, Face 15:44, 13 July 2008 (UTC)
Pokemon unmerge proposal
Hello, this message is being sent to inform you that a proposal to un-merge all Pokemon articles has been started at Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Pokemon#Pokemon and their rightful place. As a member of WikiProject Pokemon, your input would be much appreciated. GlassCobra 22:49, 4 October 2008 (UTC)
Well, it appears to be based on it, what with the 4.5. Is it not based on 4.5? - The New Age Retro Hippie used Ruler! Now, he can figure out the length of things easily. 20:17, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
- It is a different game. Different "Overworld" set up as well as battle. What would be the overworld in a traditional EXE game is replaced with a menu based system to simulate the PET. In battle; all you control is how your navi CAN move. You have no direct involvement in their movement. All you do is execute battle chips. The closest thing it has in comparison with EXE4 is that all the Navis from 4 are in it. All 4.5 means is that it's inbetween the releases of 4 and 5. It's a different game entirely. -Sukecchi (talk) 20:35, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
- Feel free to revert, then, though it needs a lot more improving. - The New Age Retro Hippie used Ruler! Now, he can figure out the length of things easily. 20:49, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
NOTICE to all members of WikiProject Pokémon
Following a discussion on the Project's talk page, we will be updating WikiProject Pokémon's list of participants. To do this, all users previously listed as "Active" have been moved to the "Inactive" list; after this change anyone may add/re-add their name to the "Active" participants list. As your name was one of those on the Active members list, I am notifying you in case your active interest remains. Thank you for your cooperation in our efforts to keep our list of active participants as accurate and up-to-date as possible. ~ Amory (user • talk • contribs) 04:31, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
You are now a Reviewer
Hello. Your account has been granted the "reviewer" userright, allowing you to review other users' edits on certain flagged pages. Pending changes, also known as flagged protection, is currently undergoing a two-month trial scheduled to end 15 August 2010.
Reviewers can review edits made by users who are not autoconfirmed to articles placed under pending changes. Pending changes is applied to only a small number of articles, similarly to how semi-protection is applied but in a more controlled way for the trial. The list of articles with pending changes awaiting review is located at Special:OldReviewedPages.
When reviewing, edits should be accepted if they are not obvious vandalism or BLP violations, and not clearly problematic in light of the reason given for protection (see Wikipedia:Reviewing process). More detailed documentation and guidelines can be found here.
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:40, 23 November 2015 (UTC)