User talk:Swerdnaneb/Archive Nov 2007
Hi Ben, sorry to canvas. It was only when slarti mentioned it that and highlighted the rule that I knew about it. I made a new friend in argentina though if thats some consolation! Again, sorry. :) T--T3Smile 23:50, 27 October 2007 (UTC)
Some T3Smile questions
Hiya Ben, hope your studies are going well. I was just wondering how I can get an admin reviewed? Who is he and all that info? You know who I'm talking about. I just want to know the process because there are interesting claims being thrown around that AfD. The last time I checked I am a female, and hey, theres nothing wrong with working collaboratively with my uni lecturer and the subject of the topic himself, either in real life or on wikipedia, so long as its noteworthy. I honestly don't believe this guy who initiated the AfD has had no affiliation with subject of article himself, and is quite a disgruntled person with a problem. Please advise how I can initiate such process. ta T--T3Smile 22:24, 25 October 2007 (UTC)
Hi Ben, can you adopt me on wikipedia? I'm feeling rather saddened that I make efforts to do things on here and get harassed by one very bullying admin person. All I want to do is to contribute, and I've been doing that and all I seem to get is scorn from someone on a mission - I know I react but who wouldn't when the sort of stuff this guy writes on here just makes you feel upset. Got a wing I can crawl under? T--T3Smile 01:08, 26 October 2007 (UTC)
Ben, I blanked out discussion on chidiac. Like a tenant still living in a ready to be bulldozed block of apartments, I want to transfer article in full into mainspace, and will take it to deletion review, but only after working out how to do in-line citations. thanks ben. T--T3Smile 00:00, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
Switch the order of all of that and you will have it down!
- in-line citations from WP:CITE
- deletion review here
- someone else will put it into the mainspace. You shouldn't have to worry about that. -- Ben 00:15, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
WP:SSP says For the purposes of upholding policy, Wikipedia does not distinguish between meatpuppets and sockpuppets. I'm also inclined to T3smile being a WP:MEAT rather than an actual sock but the image similarities do point to more towards Rdpaperclip and Achidiac as being socks. Your comments and opinions are welcome in the process. Gnangarra 16:39, 4 November 2007 (UTC)
- Incorporated into SSP. -- Ben 15:15, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
How do you nominate something for deletion?
Hi Ben, I found a swathe of articles that are non notable, or should be merged. Check out commendable, Prairie Bayou, Old Friends Equine, Kona Gold, Finsceal Beo, English Channel (horse), A P Valentine. Checking through article such as Melbourne Cup shows winning horses, not ones that race at some track out yonder. You can't tell me a horse such as commendable is more notable than Anthony Chidiac. lol. Looking forward to your thoughts. T. —Preceding unsigned comment added by T3Smile (talk • contribs)
- FYI this note has been raised at WP:AN/I#User:T3Smile Gnangarra 07:48, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
- User-multi error: "T3Smile" is not a valid project or language code (help). - Blocked as sockpuppet. See SSP Achidiac -- Jreferee t/c 15:50, 6 November 2007 (UTC)
AfD - VerdaTech Energy Management & Consulting
In response to your comments on my talk page, I have reinstated the AfD tag for VerdaTech Energy Management & Consulting, please feel free to add your opinions to the AFD page once you have reviewed the article. Thanks User A1 11:55, 9 November 2007 (UTC)
Deletion of article "Oos"
I wanted to ask whether you read the statements on the talk page of oos? I think it is really important to show people what OOS (and webtops) are. Could you please re-read the article and tell me what you think about it? I mean it can't be that the article will be deleted forever just because the initial version was crap :)
Kind regards, The solipsist 13:53, 11 November 2007 (UTC)
- Yes, I read it (more than once) but I still dont see the point of still deleting the article. In my opinion compared to other articles auch as eyeOS, youOS, XinDesk and others my article was more notable than the other ones. Could you tell me in detail what is still wrong with my article? Thanks. 184.108.40.206 18:31, 11 November 2007 (UTC)
- Great! Do you recall what WP:WMD says to do if and when an article is deleted by AfD? It probably says something about going through the help desk. Now might be a good time to bring up WP:OTHERCRAPEXISTS. There's not really that much point in saying that your article is "more notable." It doesn't get you very far with many people. -- Swerdnaneb 23:29, 11 November 2007 (UTC)