You currently appear to be engaged in an edit war. Users are expected to collaborate with others, to avoid editing disruptively, and to try to reach a consensus rather than repeatedly undoing other users' edits once it is known that there is a disagreement.
Please be particularly aware, Wikipedia's policy on edit warring states:
- Edit warring is disruptive regardless of how many reverts you have made; that is to say, editors are not automatically "entitled" to three reverts.
- Do not edit war even if you believe you are right.
If you find yourself in an editing dispute, use the article's talk page to discuss controversial changes; work towards a version that represents consensus among editors. You can post a request for help at an appropriate noticeboard or seek dispute resolution. In some cases it may be appropriate to request temporary page protection. If you engage in an edit war, you may be blocked from editing.
- I would suggest engaging more thoroughly on the talkpage at this article. This is beneficial to both the community, and your own efforts if you would like them to become stable. Jeremy112233 (talk) 18:07, 8 April 2014 (UTC)
Hi, just a friendly reminder read Wikipedia:General sanctions/Obama article probation, if you've not done so already. Your most recent edit  to Talk:Barack_Obama leads me to suggest that you follow the advice therein:
- Do not edit-war;
- Interact civilly with other editors;
- Avoid making repeated comments unrelated to bettering the article;
- Avoid making repeated comments about the subject of the article;
- Avoid repeatedly discussing other editors, discuss the article instead;
- Not much leeway in pages under probation, so basically be a model Wikipedian;
- We actually know when we cross the line; we are all intelligent people;
- Don't get worked up when you get subjected to remedies such as a temporary block or ban. Take a break and come back refreshed.
- Hi, remember the warning, above? This edit  is the start of an edit war - see WP:EW. You don't have to violate WP:3RR to be subject to sanctions. Please stop reverting, be patient, and discuss. Opening an WP:RFC is the next step. JoeSperrazza (talk) 19:20, 18 April 2014 (UTC)
3 R warning
You are in danger of getting in trouble over the three R Rule on the Democratic Party article. Please try to get a consensus on the talk page-- something you are recommending for everyone else except yourself. Rjensen (talk) 18:28, 26 February 2015 (UTC)