Please do not add or change content, as you did at Shilpa Shinde, without citing a reliable source. Please review the guidelines at Wikipedia:Citing sources and take this opportunity to add references to the article. Diff:  Birthdates must be attributed to mainstream reliable sources per WP:BLPPRIVACY Cyphoidbomb (talk) 04:25, 7 September 2017 (UTC)
Can you tell me where you got this information so I can cite it? "She has been described as still mentally alert and active, although physically, she is confined to a wheelchair." — Preceding unsigned comment added by Dorglorg (talk • contribs) 03:48, 17 September 2017 (UTC)
Hello, I'm DerbyCountyinNZ. I wanted to let you know that one or more of your recent contributions to Nabi Tajima have been undone because they did not appear constructive. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. If you think a mistake was made, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks. DerbyCountyinNZ (Talk Contribs) 08:59, 1 October 2017 (UTC)
This is the final warning that you will receive regarding your disruptive edits. The next time you vandalize a page, as you did at Oldest people, List of Japanese supercentenarians, etc, you may be blocked from editing without further notice.Inception2010 (talk) 17:49, 15 October 2017 (UTC)
This is the final warning that you will receive regarding your disruptive edits. The next time you vandalize a page, as you did at Nabi Tajima, Oldest people, List of Japanese supercentenarians, etc, you may be blocked from editing without further notice. Disembodied Soul (talk) 22:08, 4 November 2017 (UTC)
- @ReeceTheHawk: This edit is not vandalism. You added a heading, and this user didn't feel the heading was needed. That's a content disagreement, not vandalism. WikiDan61ChatMe!ReadMe!! 22:28, 9 November 2017 (UTC)
Comment from Inception2010
Now, your heinous edits are all considered as an vandalism, and your all of the edits will be revert. Therefore, your all ot the edits is being uselessness. If you continue to vandalize Wikipedia, you will be exterminate.
Also, As you are usually editing oldest people related article, Your yourname is actually copied from the user named User:TFBCT1, who editing oldest people related article for over 8 years. Copying username of other person without permission is very rude action and must be stop. You must be changed username.Inception2010 (talk) 16:20, 25 November 2017 (UTC)
Your latest edits to List of oldest living people
I tried both the links you provided and both come up with notices saying no such page (in Japanese). And you need to be VERY careful with your edit summaries; one more like this and I will see to it that you are blocked from editing permanently. DerbyCountyinNZ (Talk Contribs) 07:28, 28 December 2017 (UTC)
- You have added links for 5 people, only 1 of which works (for #87, Natsu Kotsuka). You are clearly doing something wrong with copying these links. I am not going to remove them at this time as it might be considered to violate WP:3RRR. However as your failure to provide working links in this article comes under WP:BLP I will remove all those that do not have a working link 24 hours from now. If you revert, or add back in any links which do not work I will take you to WP:ANI. DerbyCountyinNZ (Talk Contribs) 08:52, 28 December 2017 (UTC)
- I've fixed the links which you copied from the 110 club messageboards. In future instead of copying the link you should click on it and then copy the url from the address bar. You should know that the 110 club itself is not a reliable source. It is also full of longevity fans who have been blocked from Wikipedia for either failing to comprehend, or refusing to follow, Wiki guidelines and policies. The information presented there should be checked and its value to Wikipedia assessed before including it in any Wiki article. DerbyCountyinNZ (Talk Contribs) 07:50, 29 December 2017 (UTC)
|This account has been blocked indefinitely as a sock puppet that was created to violate Wikipedia policy. Note that using multiple accounts is allowed, but using them for illegitimate reasons is not, and that all edits made while evading a block or ban may be reverted or deleted. If this account is not a sock puppet, and you would like to be unblocked, you may appeal this block by first reading the guide to appealing blocks, then adding the text |
- See Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/Fydcinnz. Fydcinnz/TGBCT1, who continued and repeated vandalism, stuck to articles of longevity people, destroyed many articles, and forged the death of a living person was finally permantly blocked. I want to say thanks you to people who contributed to blocking him. I think his personality will have strange and serious problems. I want to talk him in the real world in the near future.
- For "The 110 club" members: He (TGBC1) is watching the 110 club. I think he will destroy longevity people article of Wikipedia in the near future, As to save Wiki articles, I think there is a needs to forbid his interest for oldest people. I suggest to admins of the 110 club make him user who banned watching the forum.Inception2010 (talk) 16:22, 29 December 2017 (UTC)