Tantek Çelik maddesinde Türklükle ilgili bölümü silerek kendi benliğinden bu kadar korktuğunu gösteren birini fazla kafaya takmamak gerekiyormuş demek.
- Dear 188.8.131.52, unfortunately, my Turkish is not good enough to fully understand your comment. It seems to say something about being a Turk, something about erasing, something about myself, and something about being afraid, but I'm unable to piece it all together. Apologies.
- Also since this is the English Wikipedia site, could you please provide your statement in English? Thank you for your time. -- Tantek 23:25, 29 September 2006 (UTC)
GeSHi iCal / vCard support
Basically support for those can be done quite easily following the documentation provided with GeSHi. Just send the language file to the Maintainer (i.e. me ;-)) and I'll have a look for adding it. The examples you provided on the extension's page were a bit confusing on what you want highlighted. And since I often lack time and knowledge in most languages its BCP if someone who knows them sketches up the basic file.
Following a request from User:Briansuda, I have userfied the article on the NASCAR problem. The copy is up at User:Briansuda/NASCAR problem. Feel free to work on it there, export it for use on other MediaWiki wikis using Special:Export and if you think there are sources to make it suitable for publication on Wikipedia (it would need to satisfy WP:GNG), feel free to contact me or another Wikipedia administrator. —Tom Morris (talk) 10:56, 18 September 2012 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited HTML Working Group, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Paul Cotton (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
A barnstar for you!
|The Original Barnstar|
|For being bold and creating the article HTML Working Group.
—Tom Morris (talk) 06:31, 5 March 2013 (UTC)
Speedy deletion nomination of NaCl (software)
I wanted to let you know that I just tagged NaCl (software) for deletion, because the article doesn't clearly say why the subject is important enough to be included in an encyclopedia.
If you feel that the article shouldn't be deleted and want more time to work on it, you can, but please don't remove the speedy deletion tag from the top.
Hello Tantek. Your account has been granted the "rollback" and "reviewer" user rights. These user rights allow you to review other users' edits on pages protected by pending changes and quickly revert the edits of other users.
- Please keep in mind these things when going to use rollback:
- The list of articles awaiting review is located at Special:PendingChanges, while the list of articles that have pending changes protection enabled is located at Special:StablePages. You may find the following pages useful to review:
- Wikipedia:Reviewing, the guideline on reviewing.
- Wikipedia:Pending changes, the summary of the use of pending changes.
- Wikipedia:Protection policy#Pending changes protection, the policy determining which pages can be given pending changes protection by administrators.
Feel free to leave a message on my talk page if you run into troubles or have any questions about appropriate/inappropriate use of reviewer or rollback. If you no longer want either of these user rights, contact me and I'll remove it, alternatively you can leave a request on the administrators' noticeboard. Happy editing! —Tom Morris (talk) 07:08, 22 January 2015 (UTC)