- 1 I will try to answer you ASAP.
- 2 Orange (colour)
- 3 ThatRusskiiGuy, you are invited to the Teahouse
- 4 Notice
- 5 Welcome
- 6 Manjur, India
- 7 December 2013
- 8 Talkback
- 9 AIV
- 10 You may want to see the UW Templates as they are usefull
- 11 Reference Errors on 7 December
- 12 my contribution about the Internet Hype around the Iraqi Dinar: why 'Vandalism'???
I will try to answer you ASAP.
I will usually answer your request within 48 hours. I am busy in real life and your request may not be received in a timely manner. If you have something urgent, it might be better to ask someone else.
Please see the top of the talk page for previous move requests and FAQs. For your information, there are three other major colour articles (Blue, Grey and Cream (colour)) that use British spelling, and about 20 minor ones (i.e. Straw (colour) and Buff (colour). The relevant guideline is WP:ENGVAR; consistency is irrelevant. Black Kite (talk) 17:05, 28 November 2013 (UTC)
ThatRusskiiGuy, you are invited to the Teahouse
This is in regards to C/2012 S1 why did you remove the content about it getting destroyed, it was okay to be there as it had a reference. And there by notable. --Clarkcj12 (talk) 02:21, 29 November 2013 (UTC)
Hi, This link verifies that there is a village with this name in Tamil Nadu, India. There may be another village with the same name in Maharashtra, India. Regards Hitro talk 19:28, 29 November 2013 (UTC)
There are 4 Manjurs!
Hello, I'm Dreth. I noticed that you made an edit to Wikipedia:Sandbox which didn't appear to conform with our policies and guidelines; I have removed it for now. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave a message on my talk page. Thanks! Dreth 19:25, 6 December 2013 (UTC)
If you cannot even follow the basic format for filling out AIV reports, how do you expect anyone to take you OR the report seriously? The current version of the report is more annoying that the IP could ever be...15:06, 7 December 2013 (UTC)
- That's not a reason to become disruptive yourself. The next time you do something like this it might be you who gets blocked, too. Like everything else on Wikipedia, the AIV board is maintained by volunteers and it's not a 24/7 rapid response service. So if there's no immediate action taken following an initial report that's unfortunate but we all will have to deal with it. De728631 (talk) 15:24, 7 December 2013 (UTC)
- Indeed. If you become angry enough to act like that online, then it's probably time to logoff and go for a walk or something. Nothing online should get you that "angry" 16:29, 7 December 2013 (UTC)
You may want to see the UW Templates as they are usefull
Hello. Regarding the recent revert you made: you may already know about them, but you might find Wikipedia:Template messages/User talk namespace useful. After a revert, these can be placed on the user's talk page to let them know you considered their edit inappropriate, and also direct new users towards the sandbox. They can also be used to give a stern warning to a vandal when they've been previously warned. Thank you.
Reference Errors on 7 December
Hello, I'm ReferenceBot. I have automatically detected that an edit performed by you may have introduced errors in referencing. It is as follows:
my contribution about the Internet Hype around the Iraqi Dinar: why 'Vandalism'???
I see that you kicked my little paragraph with reference in the article 'Iraqi dinar' as 'vandalism'...
I have some difficulties to understand that. I think the widespread 'Dinar Reval' hype on the Internet is a fascinating phenomena in the wide field of the Internet-related sub-cultures with their different 'communities'; the irrationality of the expectations of this specific community (the 'Dinarians') makes it quite singular... Observing 'communities' like this is sort of a hobby horse of mine, and I consider the 'Reval'-thing a particularly interesting subject.
So I consider a few remarks in the article of the currency, that is in the center of this 'movement', fully justified.
Therefor my humble request: please reconsider your suppression!