Please could you read WP:OVERLINKING before you insert any more links. We tend not to link the obvious terms, like "gun" and "bullet", as its fairly obvious what they are. Thanks - SchroCat (talk) 11:13, 25 April 2013 (UTC)
- The same thing also applies for obvious country names, including Turkey. Could you also not add ridiculous adjectives, such as "Despicable" and "nefarious"; it's a little frowned upon in terms of our MOS. - SchroCat (talk) 11:23, 25 April 2013 (UTC)
- Argh! You got me. You are obviously a top hitman too SchroCat! I confess, all my deeds are nefarious, but in comparison to the deletion of the Death of Niger the Perean, they are heavenly. TheManWithTheGoldenPen (talk) 11:39, 25 April 2013 (UTC)
Speedy deletion nomination of Return of Niger the Perean
Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. This is a notice that Return of Niger the Perean, a page that you created, has been tagged for deletion. This has been done under two or more of the criteria for speedy deletion, by which articles can be deleted at any time, without discussion. If the page meets any of these strictly-defined criteria, then it may be soon be deleted by an administrator. The reasons it has been tagged are:
- It appears to be a test page. (See section G2 of the criteria for speedy deletion.) Please use the sandbox for any other tests you want to do, and take a look at the welcome page if you would like to learn more about contributing to our encyclopedia.
- It is unambiguous vandalism or an obvious hoax. (See section G3 of the criteria for speedy deletion.) Please do not introduce inappropriate pages to Wikipedia; doing so is not in accordance with our policies. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox.
- It is a very short article providing little or no context to the reader. (See section A1 of the criteria for speedy deletion.) Wikipedia has standards for the minimum necessary information to be included in short articles; you can see these at Wikipedia:Stub. Also please note that articles must be on notable subjects and should provide references to reliable sources that verify their content.
- It is an article with no content whatsoever, or whose contents consist only of external links, a "See also" section, book references, category tags, template tags, interwiki links, a rephrasing of the title, or an attempt to contact the subject of the article. (See section A3 of the criteria for speedy deletion.) Wikipedia has standards for the minimum necessary information to be included in short articles; you can see these at Wikipedia:Stub. Also please note that articles must be on notable subjects and should provide references to reliable sources that verify their content.
If you think this page should not be deleted for this reason, you may contest the nomination by visiting the page and clicking the button labelled "Click here to contest this speedy deletion". This will give you the opportunity to explain why you believe the page should not be deleted. However, be aware that once a page is tagged for speedy deletion, it may be removed without delay. Please do not remove the speedy deletion tag from the page yourself, but do not hesitate to add information in line with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines. Milesandkilometrestogo (talk) 12:08, 25 April 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks a lot. I've replied. Please read my appeal. TheManWithTheGoldenPen (talk) 12:24, 25 April 2013 (UTC)
And the winner is...
User:Cuchullain - Well done. You successfully blocked the man with the golden pen. Good shot.