Hi, this is Soni, previously known as TheOriginalSoni. It is time to get the Wiki back into Wikipedia
|This is Soni's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Soni.|
|Archives: Index, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12|
- Hey [User:Titodutta|Tito]],
- Haven't ben around much on the functional areas of the wiki lately. Just a few things here and there (A grant and WikiConference India) but otherwise I have greatly reduced my editing. What's up with you? Hows's editing?
- Soni (talk) 14:27, 1 June 2016 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Barnstar of Diplomacy|
|That's your well deserved barnstar. :) Jim Carter 11:53, 7 July 2016 (UTC)|
What do I need to do to reference my article correctly ?
My draft, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft:June_Oscar, was rejected because, "Most of this article is unreferenced. More reliable third-party sources need to be added to the article for verification".
I find this feedback confusing, as I have included 18 references. Surely this is enough to verify the information.
Im aware that 'Community reconstruction' and 'Fighting Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)' don't include many references, and this is because most of the info in these sections is from the same source - reference# 7.
I would really appreciate if you could show me what I need to do to reference my article correctly.
@Manny Economou:, I do not see many reference problems with your article. I am checking with the original reviewer to see why they rejected. You should have gotten a ping for the same. Cheers, Soni
Why has my article disappeared from Google ?
Ive noticed that my new wiki article, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_Oscar, disappeared from Google search results.
Please tell me if you know how to get it back.
- Manny Economou , Google Search results depend on how the GOogle algorithm works, not based on Wikipedia. But based on personal experience, I suggest you to give it a few days. Usually articles pop up on Google results by then.
- Soni (talk) 11:50, 19 July 2016 (UTC)