- 1 A parliament diagram for you
- 2 Re: Communist Party of Czechoslovakia
- 3 Re: Sundostund
- 4 Disambiguation link notification for August 31
- 5 Talkback
- 6 Talkback
- 7 Disambiguation link notification for September 13
- 8 Re: Hi
- 9 Tomáš Hudeček
- 10 November 2014
- 11 Disambiguation link notification for November 8
- 12 Reference Errors on 1 December
- 13 In re: "This account was marked by the Central Intelligence Agency"
- 14 Meaning of "location" in "infobox television"
A parliament diagram for you
Re: Communist Party of Czechoslovakia
It's a pleasure. :) Recently I'm working on the symbols from Eastern Bloc on Wikimedia Commons. By the way you may also find this interesting if you're interested in anthems . --Ericmetro (talk) 09:37, 18 August 2014 (UTC)
- I'm not sure about the lyrics, but I'm able to identify most current/historical national anthems by melody, except for several African countries. I used contributed to that forum a lot, and collected over 20 GB recordings of anthems with the help of the forum. :) --Ericmetro (talk) 03:54, 19 August 2014 (UTC)
Hi, ThecentreCZ. I'm very glad to hear that I'm your favorite wikipedist, its always nice when other people appreciate your work... As for DPRK, what can I say except - its my opinion. Others may or may not agree with it, whatever they wish. Anyway, many of my political views are considered as, lets say, "unusual" by other people. I'm not bothered with it at all. I know there will always be people who will agree with me, as well as those who will disagree. Cheers! --Sundostund (talk) 13:30, 25 August 2014 (UTC)
- By the way, I just added your newly-created userbox supporting the reunification of Czechoslovakia to my userpage. I completely support that reunification, and I truly hope we'll see it in the near future. --Sundostund (talk) 22:45, 25 August 2014 (UTC)
- I guess we misunderstood each other about North Korea. I didn't changed my mind about its regime, I still support it and I don't consider it to be "fascist and anticommunist"... As for reunification of Czechoslovakia, I strongly support it, in the same way as reunification of Yugoslavia. If Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia are reunified, and connected via the Czech Corridor, that would be 1000% success not only for our nations, but for the whole Slavic world. Anyway, we'll see what future brings for all of us. --Sundostund (talk) 13:07, 26 October 2014 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Hey, Slavs, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Slovak. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Jsem Moravan, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Moravian. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Very nice my friend! :) I remembered once there was a discussion on the national anthems forum (), and the word you selected matches one of the choice. By the way with a proxy software, Facebook will be accessible even when blocked here. :) I created a symbol of Socialistický svaz mládeže (File:Emblem of Socialist Youth Union of Czechoslovakia.svg), later on I'll create an article of SSM on Chinese Wikipedia.--Ericmetro (talk) 07:13, 16 September 2014 (UTC)
Hi, I see you removed the more sources request on the Tomáš Hudeček page. As he is a living person and the article only has one source, at least one more should be provided before the tag is removed again. Thanks, C679 19:27, 24 September 2014 (UTC)
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- '''People's Militias''' (in [[Slovak language|Slovak]] ''Ľudové milície'', in [[Czech language|Czech]] ''Lidové milice'',
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Coat of arms of Prague, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Czechoslovak Republic. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Reference Errors on 1 December
Hello, I'm ReferenceBot. I have automatically detected that an edit performed by you may have introduced errors in referencing. It is as follows:
- On the List of anthems of non-sovereign countries, regions and territories page, your edit caused a missing references list (help | help with group references). (Fix | Ask for help)
In re: "This account was marked by the Central Intelligence Agency"
- Wow that was fast, I just finished watching Homeland, and right away i found really disconcerting edits and uploads like: File:Anthem of Islamic State.ogg
--ThecentreCZ (talk) 04:10, 24 December 2014 (UTC)
- (Just for convenience, I'm going to move your reply on my talk page back to here so our conversation is easier to follow.) So, let me be clear: these fake tags are inappropriate, regardless of the editor's behavior. I get that you are making a joke, but it's unnecessary to call further attention to this editor (or yourself). Also, even though it seems like it's OK to poke fun at blocked editors, there's no reason to be disrespectful like this, so I'll ask you to refrain from leaving these kinds of messages on blocked editors' pages. I, JethroBT drop me a line 06:18, 24 December 2014 (UTC)
Meaning of "location" in "infobox television"
Hi ThecentreCZ. I've been watching The Walking Dead (TV series) article and have noticed that . The "Location(s)" parameter for Template:Infobox television is production-specific and refers to the "production location, i.e. where the show is/was shot." The parameter is not for the location where the story takes place. This is why your edits keep getting reverted by Drovethrughosts. You need to show that there is a reliable source which clearly states that the series has been or will be shot in Virginia. If you find such a source, just (1) add it in support of the "Virginia" to the infobox, OR (2) add a sentence (or two) citing the source to The Walking Dead (TV series)#Development. If you're not sure how to phrase this additional information, just be bold and add it to the article. Other editors will see the source and clean up the phrasing as needed.
Finally, for what it's worth, sometimes the meanings of template parameters can be a little confusing. I personally try to check a template's documentation page before adding any parameters just to be sure I'm using them right. Hope that helps. - Marchjuly (talk) 00:57, 16 April 2015 (UTC)