|Welcome to my talk page. .to leave me a message|
- 1 2016 SF Art And Feminism Wikipedia Editathon @ CCA
- 2 Further improvements
- 3 Yo Ho Ho
- 4 18:22:28, 25 December 2016 review of submission by Mathematician1
- 5 10:50:54, 6 February 2017 review of submission by 2405:204:D307:5A2D:F555:DF6E:68D:AE61
- 6 Draft:Paul Joseph Watson
- 7 Please review the edits to draft: jad bou karam
- 8 Offical wikipedia account
- 9 IPs at that AfD
- 10 Content
- 11 Request on 21:25:21, 7 March 2017 for assistance on AfC submission by Lynn McGee
- 12 Adam Leitman Bailey
- 13 Please quote your scientific "evidence"
- 14 COI removal logic
- 15 Bird Conservancy of the Rockies
- 16 Not sure of payment
- 17 14:16:53, 10 March 2017 review of submission by BMacmillan
- 18 Blue Zone
- 19 Thank you for your response to my plea for my request for a page for Ella Thorp Ellis
- 20 Disposable email addresses edit -- spam?
- 21 Speedy deletion of Sapphire the Dragon.
- 22 Regarding NOTABILITY. How do you decide this? Is this subjective or objective?
- 23 Re FAT
- 24 Thank you for your advice.
- 25 SPI
- 26 Moving draft to article
- 27 Regarding the page "Jehovah's Witnesses beliefs"
- 28 Draft: James Cawood
- 29 Draft:Glenda del E
- 30 Contactless payment and Mobile payment Wikipages
- 31 re Ronan page draft
- 32 re Ronan draft- references
- 33 Ronan pic
- 34 Pic
- 35 thanks for answering my question about multiple drafts
- 36 Re: draft John Doble
- 37 Hello
- 38 Your message about my article draft
- 39 Request on 04:42:17, 21 March 2017 for assistance on AfC submission by Nedvol
- 40 Adam Armstrong pioneer settler Dalkeith Western Australia
- 41 Spam links
- 42 Jared Yates Sexton bio page
- 43 Bruce Flatt's Wiki page and GGP
- 44 Deletion of edit in Regeneration
- 45 My apologies (concerning my edit of the New Atheism page)
- 46 "Self Published" References?
- 47 My Edit
2016 SF Art And Feminism Wikipedia Editathon @ CCA
|You are invited! - Saturday, March 5 - Wikipedia:Meetup/San Francisco/ArtandFeminism 2016
||Please join us at the California College of the Arts' Simpson Library on Saturday March 5, 2016,
for an event aimed at collaboratively expanding Wikipedia articles covering Art and Feminism, and the biographies of women artists!
Hello Theroadislong... I'd like to work with you to improve SOCO International's Wiki page, get the facts out there and legitimize the page/remove the tags. I will not directly edit the page again since I am a COI editor and do have a 'close connection' with the subject. Nevertheless, I would like to help present the facts about SOCO's activities while adhering to Wikipedia's guidelines. In order to remove the promotional content I suggest removing the following three sentences, but please let me know what needs to happen to further improve the page and I would be happy to assist: -- "In 2016 it was reported that SOCO had indicated that with low cost production, no debt and its disciplined approach to capital allocation, the company was in a good position to weather a prolonged industry downturn." --"Looking ahead, the company said it plans to produce 10,000 to 11,500 barrels of oil equivalent a day in 2016 This doesn't included potentially higher output scenarios from its TGT field in Vietnam." --"The start of production was achieved more than a month ahead of schedule, SOCO said, and the H5 wellhead platform development was completed with zero lost time accidents." I look forward to hearing from you, SOCOrep — Preceding unsigned comment added by SOCOrep (talk • contribs) — SOCOrep (talk • contribs) has made few or no other edits outside this topic.
Yo Ho Ho
18:22:28, 25 December 2016 review of submission by Mathematician1
10:50:54, 6 February 2017 review of submission by 2405:204:D307:5A2D:F555:DF6E:68D:AE61
Decline reason - "content is already included in his article Mohanlal": Yes, it was meant to be removed after Mohanlal discography becomes a stand-alone list. Please consider a re-review.
I believe your assessment of Draft:Paul Joseph Watson was in error. There is plenty of coverage sourced from reliable sources, as well as in-depth coverage in many of those sources. Both of your points were completely invalid. 22:59, 4 March 2017 (UTC)
- More generally, please try not to bite new users at AfC. While I myself am not a new user, if I was I would be quite baffled and discouraged by your review. Simply being a stub is no reason to refuse an article during review and AfC is not a place where well-sourced stubs go to die. In the future, I suggest actually checking the sources before saying that the article is "poorly sourced, no in depth coverage." If you had actually read the article and looked through the sources, and especially at the changes that were made since previous reviews, you would not have arrived at this conclusion. So please, a little more diligence in the future. 10:55, 5 March 2017 (UTC)
Please review the edits to draft: jad bou karam
Offical wikipedia account
Hi I'm working at İstanbul Sabahattin Zaim University international office I would like to Update our wikipedia page but my previous account and my work has been deleted because of Copyrights. I wanted to know how we can make our university a wikipedia account and how to prove the photos that we publish is ours. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 11:10, 7 March 2017 (UTC)
IPs at that AfD
Hello Theroadislong, The article about Marek Napiorkowski relies on official information about artist and includes verified and public references. The bio doesn't contain promoting or inappropriate content, each indention has evidenced sources. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Marta Sołtys (talk • contribs) 20:34, 7 March 2017 (UTC)
- Wikipedia has very little interest in what "official" sources say about a subject. Wikipedia is an encyclopedia that summarizes what independent, reliable sources say about a topic. You should not be editing the article as you have a clear conflict of interest. Theroadislong (talk) 20:37, 7 March 2017 (UTC)
Thank you for reviewing my submission on the contemporary American poet Gerry LaFemina. It has been rejected now three times. I am trying to understand why Mr. LaFemina doesn't meet the notability criteria. His sources are not connected to him, and he does not self-publish. His awards and honors are national in scope. His books of poetry and literary criticism have been published by respected university presses and well known literary presses. I also thought I had converted the external links to citations. Did I not? I apologize for my error and will review the definition of "citation." Also, I have reviewed the existing Wiki pages for a number of contemporary poets and time and again find that they are less published, that their awards and honors are much smaller, and so on. I know that the editors are extremely busy, but I am hoping for some guidance on this entry or perhaps a re-consideration of its rejection. Sincerely, Lynn McGee Lynn McGee (talk) 21:25, 7 March 2017 (UTC)
- The sources you have provided confirm that he has indeed written things, but Wikipedia requires significant in depth coverage about him in reliable sources none of the sources as far as I can see discuss him at all, you need reviews or articles about him. Are the awards he has received notable? Do the awards have Wikipedia articles? You have a vast number of external links in the body of the article which need to be removed or converted to citations please see Wikipedia:Citing sources for help. Theroadislong (talk) 21:41, 7 March 2017 (UTC)
Adam Leitman Bailey
Thanks for your help there. If you've got any opinion on the underlying issue - that is, the propriety of including details of allegations from a lawsuit filed less than a week ago - I'd appreciate your adding it to the Talk page discussion. I think I'm right that these details should be left out (certainly, until the thing takes clearer form, and maybe receives more coverage) but I could be wrong, and I think the discussion would benefit from the views of another experienced, and non-SPA editor. Thanks. JohnInDC (talk) 16:16, 8 March 2017 (UTC)
Please quote your scientific "evidence"
I see you didn't agree with me changing "evidence" to "theory". I'm curious to hear about this so-called "evidence"...
Don't they call it the "Theory of Evolution"? That's what we're talking about here - evolution. It has never been considered "fact" no matter how hard you want it to be. So, please spare me your "evidence" objection!
- The age of the earth is not a theory? It is a scientific fact deduced from the available evidence. Theroadislong (talk) 18:09, 8 March 2017 (UTC)
COI removal logic
The https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UKFast page has remained unedited for months now - I can only assume that this is a reflection of the fact that there is no content on this page which should be removed.
I want to avoid an editing war and plainly conclude with you that ...
A. If the content is fair then we agree to remove the COI message or B. You remove the content which you consider still justifies the COI message
Bird Conservancy of the Rockies
I am a little confused about the reason for rejecting the article about Bird Conservancy of the Rockies.
I have provided multiple external sources in the form of historical newspaper articles which document various aspects of our organization's work and history. We do not have relationships with those publications outside of the usual engagement one might expect between journalists/news media and news subjects.
The Conflict of Interest statement suggests that someone else -- not affiliated with our organization? -- needs to be creating the article and editing the content listed? How does that work?
Meanwhile, our organization changed names in 2015 and continues to be listed incorrectly as Rocky Mountain Bird Observatory in Wikipedia. My main goal in creating the new article was to provide a more accurate status of the organization, which is not currently reflected.
Thank you for you help!
William Bevil Communications Manager Bird Conservancy of the Rockies Phone: (970)482-1707 www.birdconservancy.org
- When I rejected it there were no independent sources. You are creating an article about a subject that we already have an article on here Rocky Mountain Bird Observatory. If the organisation has indeed changed it's name them the article title can be changed. Theroadislong (talk) 21:44, 9 March 2017 (UTC)
Not sure of payment
- Sorry I have no idea what you are talking about. Theroadislong (talk) 12:38, 10 March 2017 (UTC)
14:16:53, 10 March 2017 review of submission by BMacmillan
Not requesting a re-review: requesting clarification of terms.
I understand the quantity of sources provided may be a problem and I am looking for more. However your rejection message suggested that the independence and verifiability of the sources I provided were also problematic (these two words were emphasized in your message). The sources I provided were all independent of the subject of the page and of myself, and all the links to the sources worked so that they could be verified. This seems to me to satisfy the independence and verifiability criteria. So before I go hunting for more sources, I need to know more exactly how the ones I provided failed to satisfy those criteria. Can you please let me know how they fell short? Or is the number of sources the only problem?
Other than the first source of course - the one I couldn't find a link for. I understand why that's a problem. I will try again to find some backup for it, as "the greatest poetry debut from the past 25 years" to me certainly sounds more than notable enough for inclusion, especially as it comes from an independent and verifiable reviewer who has his own Wikipedia page.
- @BMacmillan: I think we need a bit more in depth coverage from somewhere more major, he has had one book published so far and the Hamilton Arts Council Award doesn't appear to be notable in Wikipedia terms. It may be a case of TOOSOON. Sentences like "Di Saverio has also developed a considerable reputation for a unique, emotive reading style." are not neutral and require strong supporting references. See WP:GNG for what is required notability wise. Please also note that blogs are not usually considered reliable sources and we don't use external links in the body of an article. You have started editing on Wikipedia with the most difficult of things "creating and article". [User:Theroadislong|Theroadislong]] (talk) 14:54, 10 March 2017 (UTC)
Thank you for letting me know that ™ is not used on wikipedia.
I am new to editing the site but after reading the Blue Zones books and following up for more research online I found the wikipedia page to be lacking and had some confusing information so it was my goal to clarify.
I was curious if you had thoughts about displaying Blue Zones as a trademark of Blue Zones, LLC. If you followed my citation it showed the term is trademarked but is this necessary on the site or should it be put in a "notes" section, if at all?
Would appreciate your guidance.
Thank you for your response to my plea for my request for a page for Ella Thorp Ellis
I realized after I proposed a new page for Ella Thorp Ellis that is was mostly about her father and not so much about her. Unfortunately, her father also is not in Wikepedia, so I can't use him as him as a reliable source. I was and am concentrating on NOTABILITY and concentrating on "name dropping" in order to get her in Wikipedia. Believe me, if I can get her on Wikipedia, there will be hundreds of people who will be glad to use her page on Wikipedia as a reference, especially the Oceano Historical Society.
I would like to put all 10 of her books on her page, but don't want to be seen as "pandering."
I don't want to be seen as a shill for her. I do not have any personal interests in hoping to gain from profits from her books.
If you have any advice about getting Ella Thorp Ellis on Wikipedia permanetly, please let me know.
I would also like to edit Gavin Arthur's page. I have information about his "cause of death" which is not on his Wikipedia page.
Disposable email addresses edit -- spam?
this is Gerold. You revented one of my comments in the history of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disposable_email_address
How should I insert the link (at least for the github repo https://github.com/GeroldSetz/Mailinator-Domains) without being reted as spam?
Would be great to get a note on that.
- I can't really see any way to introduce the link...it just looks like spam. What is your reasoning for adding it? Theroadislong (talk) 22:55, 12 March 2017 (UTC)
Speedy deletion of Sapphire the Dragon.
- It's unfortunately common for new or inexperienced editors to become frustrated when content they have copied from websites they own (or work for) is removed or articles tagged for speedy deletion. Unless the content is verifiably compatibly licensed or public domain, however, Wikipedia can't retain it. Wikipedia takes copyright violations VERY seriously, please see WP:MYTEXT for more info on this. Theroadislong (talk) 16:39, 14 March 2017 (UTC)
Regarding NOTABILITY. How do you decide this? Is this subjective or objective?
If you are going to discard my page because you feel that that the person is not notable enough, I should give up and go away. I have other things to do. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Flerkk (talk • contribs) 18:47, 14 March 2017 (UTC)
- I am not discarding your page? Notability is entirely objective. You can read up on what we require for notability here WP:GNG. Theroadislong (talk) 18:55, 14 March 2017 (UTC)
Hi ! You sent me a 'conflict of interest ' re FAT fashion architecture taste ...I'm not sure why? All have added are facts regarding FATs history I was a founding member of FAT and have no conflict of interest at all. I have fairly documented the history from a factual point of view and I intend to continue to do this. Any of the other former members will be able to verify what I have written. Can you identify who you are to challenge these facts please? I'm prepared to go legal over any untruths written in FATs history. Thankyou!! Emmasomersetdavis (talk) 20:46, 14 March 2017 (UTC)
- Please read Wikipedia:No legal threats. Theroadislong (talk) 20:54, 14 March 2017 (UTC)
- More suggested reading material: WP:Autobiography and WP:Verifiability. Kleuske (talk) 21:00, 14 March 2017 (UTC)
Thank you for your advice.
Hi - I've reformatted the SPI you made here. In the future please use the "How to open an investigation" element of the SPI page or consider reporting via Twinkle (which will take care of the difficult stuff for you!). Thanks for the report and happy editing -- There'sNoTime (to explain) 11:04, 15 March 2017 (UTC)
- Thank you I'm not sure how I got that wrong? I thought I'd used Twinkle but could be mistaken. cheers Theroadislong (talk) 13:26, 15 March 2017 (UTC)
Moving draft to article
Hello Theroadislong, I was wondering if you might be able to share how I can start the process to get my draft published as an article (it's still in draft: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft:Edgardo_Miranda-Rodriguez)? I've been trying to read up, and I guess I'm confused. I'd appreciate any guidance. Best, Theresa at Indevelopmeant (talk) 15:57, 15 March 2017 (UTC)
- I have submitted it in your name for you, I'm not actually sure how you could have done it, I'll have to read up. Theroadislong (talk) 16:12, 15 March 2017 (UTC)
Regarding the page "Jehovah's Witnesses beliefs"
This page states "The beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses are based on the Bible teachings of Charles Taze Russell". There is no citation for this statement.
However, according to the official page of Jehovah's Witnesses they say "As Jehovah’s Witnesses, we strive to adhere to the form of Christianity that Jesus taught and that his apostles practiced. This article summarizes our basic beliefs" https://www.jw.org/finder?docid=502015242&wtlocale=E&srcid=share — Preceding unsigned comment added by ExpressiveFibe (talk • contribs) 15:12, 16 March 2017 (UTC)
- there is a citation in he body of the article the lead section only summarises what the article says. We are not interested in what they say about themselves? only what the reliable sources say about them, that's how Wikipedia works. Theroadislong (talk) 15:19, 16 March 2017 (UTC)
Draft: James Cawood
I am James Cawood's agent and publisher (assistant) at Josef Weinberger where Cawood works also. I logged in as James - or rather set up the account on an office computer - as I was instructed by the Head of Plays, Michael Callahan to write a Wikipedia page for Mr Cawood... so it is not him who is writing this! We try to have all our authors represented on Wikipedia as they have to have a large amount of international notoriety to be published by us e.g Arhtur Miller, Eugene O'Neill, John Godber, John Steinbeck. We beleive Mr Cawood fulfills this criteria and if you want me to close this account and start again I shall but one can't help but feel this would be rather officious and a waste of time. Mr Cawood is one of our highest grossing clients currently.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Very best wishes,
- You should not be editing the article as you have a strong conflict of interest, Wikipedia is not the place to promote your authors. Theroadislong (talk) 16:26, 16 March 2017 (UTC)
Hi Theroadislong, first of all I want to thank you for your support
I am just trying to fix what I was recommended to do. So you mean that I could just wiki links? .for example, in the awards section I have to add wiki links? for example the kiwanis piano competition etc? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Glenda del E (talk • contribs) 18:20, 17 March 2017 (UTC)
- I suggest you read WP:REFSTART but creating an autobiography is the MOST difficult thing to do on Wikipedia, far better to wait for somebody else to write it when you are more clearly notable in Wikipedia terms, see the notability guidelines. 18:28, 17 March 2017 (UTC)
Contactless payment and Mobile payment Wikipages
Hello Theroadislong, I disagree with your statements on adding new references. The Contactless payment and Mobile payment Wikipages which were modified don't have any formal references. IEEE peer reviewed articles were added as formal references. You may want to do the needful to add them to the Wikipages of Contactless payment and Mobile payment following procedures that you have suggested. The external links were added so that the readers can click on them and get access to the articles for further reading. Please help Wikipedia to have latest information for people. Thanks you. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Quick2011wiki (talk • contribs) 18:54, 17 March 2017 (UTC)
re Ronan page draft
re Ronan draft- references
The only biographical references I have for the first three sections of the page are from samronan.org, which is a site owned by Ronan himself. As I understand it, I can't use that as a source, since it's owned by the subject of the Wikipedia page. Not sure what to do about that. OfTheSea (talk) 19:38, 17 March 2017 (UTC)
I fixed the endnotes. Now I have to figure out how to make the references section, and get my endnotes in there.
One more question. I found this pic for the page. It looks like a screen grab from one of the televised DNC debates. Do you suppose this is in the public domain, or simply okay to use?
https://www.google.com/search?q=ronan+dnc&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjr1Jiu5N_SAhXBKGMKHXI2BUUQ_AUICigD&biw=1027&bih=557#q=ronan+dnc&tbm=isch&tbs=isz:l&*&imgrc=RQ9PmsiOtdx2xM:OfTheSea (talk) 10:03, 18 March 2017 (UTC)
- No absolutely not OK. Please see WP:IUP#COPYRIGHT. Unless you take a photograph of him yourself it's fairly safe to assume that you can't use anything you find on the web. Theroadislong (talk) 10:08, 18 March 2017 (UTC)
thanks for answering my question about multiple drafts
I appreciate your help.
Re: draft John Doble
(Not sure if this is the correct way to reply.) I think I should have used the heading "External Links" not "References." But I don't see how to change it. Thank you. Sarah E Thompson (talk) 18:12, 18 March 2017 (UTC)
Good day. Thanks for your message.
I started to update the list of distribution companies from Spain, as I found that there was none listed from the country.
I also linked the name of the first company I added. It goes to it's official website. Is that forbidden or considered spam? If that's the case I'll be aware for the future.
Please let me know how to proceed as I want to continue expanding the list.
Thank you very much.
- The article List of film distributors by country lists Wikipedia articles for the film distributors, preferably those with articles, we don't use external links in the body of the article. It is considered spamming to add such links. Theroadislong (talk) 16:10, 20 March 2017 (UTC)
Your message about my article draft
Hi, thanks for offering. I do understand and agree on principle with the criteria mentioned, and maybe it's just a technical problem then, or one of terminology and formalities, so I'd be happy if you can help me. I included the link to the amazon page just to show those CDs exist. Is there another way? I've seen discography sections for other artists that just list the titles and that's it, which for me sounds less believable than linking some place where you can find the CDs. In any case my intention was not to advertise for amazon or anything. Would it be of any (hah, notable ;-)) interest to include an un-linked list of recordings, or should I just leave that out? About the German wikipedia page, I just wanted to include a link to it at the bottom of the article, like it can be seen on some pages, but somehow that didn't work. I didn't even strictly use it as a source, I used Mr. Palmeri's artist bio (Spanish) that can be found in different places (original and sloppily translated), and the German and English version are based on the same material. But it was probably the wrong place to put the thing. As for more reliable and independent sources - sadly the number of available arts reviews about anything but the biggest mainstream events in other countries than Germany and Switzerland is quite limited, so even if there are tons of event announcements, it's hard to find anything useful... or are the articles I linked okay like that, seeing as your criticism didn't refer to those? Thanks for your time! Original yappy (talk) 21:06, 20 March 2017 (UTC)
- We don't really need evidence that the cds exist, but we do need some more in depth coverage of him, the sources don't have to be in English. Theroadislong (talk) 21:12, 20 March 2017 (UTC)
I resubmitted the article on Adam Armstrong who was the first settler in Dalkeith Perth WA. I have not heard anything back despite making the changes requested. Please advise as I am a volunteer and expect a week to be quite long enough for any comments to come back so I can tick this task off or continue to work on it. Please advise ASAP Nedvol (talk) 04:42, 21 March 2017 (UTC)
Adam Armstrong pioneer settler Dalkeith Western Australia
Hi I just left a message on a different front end so seem to be forced to repeat it here too. As I said previously the above page was rejected so I worked on inserting primary sources and resubmitted about 10 days ago. Nothing has come back and the message in my own site informs me the article is still in draft????????? I expected a response of some kind by now and that if you were away someone else would jump in. I am a volunteer and not in every day so expect this period of time to be sufficient for any comment or acceptance to have been made. I will go back to the draft page and once again resubmit — Preceding unsigned comment added by Nedvol (talk • contribs) 04:46, 21 March 2017 (UTC)
- I have looked at your draft again Draft:Adam Armstrong it appears to be a family history project written in an essay style and not really suitable for an encyclopedia, it includes a lot of unreferenced, original research and not enough in depth coverage in reliable sources. You say you are a "volunteer" we are ALL volunteers here. Theroadislong (talk) 08:57, 21 March 2017 (UTC)
Hi! How can I list an organization that combats human trafficking?
- You can't I'm afraid, until they are notable enough to have an article created about them. Adding external links as you have been doing is spamming and you also have a conflict of interest. Theroadislong (talk) 14:44, 21 March 2017 (UTC)
Jared Yates Sexton bio page
Hello! You flagged my entry for deletion as I was in the middle of creating it. There are at least ten references currently. I hope you will take a look.
- Virtually all your sources are articles that he wrote himself. Wikipedia is an encyclopedia that summarizes what independent, reliable sources say about a topic. Theroadislong (talk) 16:04, 22 March 2017 (UTC)
Bruce Flatt's Wiki page and GGP
Hi, I noticed that you helped an editor from GGP Inc (General Growth Properties) move the company's page to GGP Inc from its old name space. An anonymous editor tried to change the name of General Growth Properties to GGP Inc on the Wikipedia article for Bruce Flatt, the chairman of GGP Inc, the name of which appears three times on the page. Unfortunately a second editor, ScrapIronIV, reverted the edits, stating that the changes from the old name to the new name were "sock edits," whatever that is. I am hoping you wont mind making the changes there? I am afraid to tangle with ScrapIronIV, in fear that it might turn into an editing war. I would really appreciate it. AnalyticCat (talk) 08:55, 23 March 2017 (UTC)
Deletion of edit in Regeneration
The edit I included in the intro is sourced in the article itself. The intro was confusing and was biased towards Catholic and Lutheran regeneration. PTSaputo PTSaputo (talk) 18:01, 23 March 2017 (UTC)
My apologies (concerning my edit of the New Atheism page)
My apologies. I simply felt that adding that statement would be a good way to introduce the section, since there were criticisms from both atheists and believers alike, but I was wrong not to source it. AbdulAliAbdullah (talk) 16:55, 24 March 2017 (UTC)AbdulAliAbdullahAbdulAliAbdullah (talk) 16:55, 24 March 2017 (UTC)
"Self Published" References?
Hoping you can help me out with one...I don't understand that an article someone has written, for a notable place like The New York Times, is "self-published"? As someone who works in the publishing world, self-published would be considered a blog or personal website, but an article in a nationally recognized newspaper or website is not published by the author him/herself. It is published by the Editor, and it has to be accepted. Please advise? Thanks!
- Sorry it should have been tagged for primary sources. Wikipedia is only interested in what people unconnected with him have published about him in reliable places. Theroadislong (talk) 18:57, 24 March 2017 (UTC)
Though I haven't provided an incantation, I'm not aware of how to actually undergo this to prove myself, though the information is true. — Preceding unsigned comment added by WolfAlice02 (talk • contribs) 09:54, 25 March 2017 (UTC)