thanks for providing sources otherwise unavailable to me, you are a hero! Ruigeroeland 21:17, 6. Okt. 2010 (CEST)
- You are welcome. --тнояsтеn ⇔ 09:28, 7 October 2010 (UTC)
- Don't mention it! --тнояsтеn ⇔ 22:47, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
- I will see what I can do for you. All journals should be available but it'll take some time for sure. --тнояsтеn ⇔ 14:13, 26 January 2011 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Teamwork Barnstar|
|For the journal. :) Obsidi♠n Soul 18:13, 13 August 2011 (UTC)|
- Thanks :) --тнояsтеn ⇔ 18:44, 13 August 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for fixing this. That was a pathetic error on my part but I kept previewing and previewing the thing and couldn't spot the problem. I'll remember next time to take another look after posting, at which point it is blindingly obvious. - Sitush (talk) 13:32, 17 February 2012 (UTC)
- It took me 15 minutes to find the problem... it was not that obvious ;) --тнояsтеn ⇔ 13:37, 17 February 2012 (UTC)
Vandalism in article: "Priestly breastplate"
Hello, I'm Davidbena. I wanted to let you know that I undid one or more of your recent contributions because it did not appear constructive. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks!