- 1 Category:Knollwood Cemetery has been nominated for discussion
- 2 Hello
- 3 Orphaned non-free image File:National Federation of Federal Employees (logo).png
- 4 Precious six years!
- 5 WP Cleveland
- 6 Help with Washington, D.C.-based Gallup?
- 7 Montana article desperately needs help
- 8 A cup of coffee for you!
- 9 Sources needed for Days of the Year pages
- 10 A barnstar for you!
- 11 Of interest Suggestion
Category:Knollwood Cemetery has been nominated for discussion
Category:Knollwood Cemetery, which you created, has been nominated for possible deletion, merging, or renaming. A discussion is taking place to see if it abides with the categorization guidelines. If you would like to participate in the discussion, you are invited to add your comments at the category's entry on the categories for discussion page. Thank you. ...William, is the complaint department really on the roof? 12:14, 27 January 2018 (UTC)
Saw an edit run of yours and wanted to come by to ask if you'd have an interest in the new WP:WikiProject Civil Rights Movement, and then when I came to your user page, Wow. You've done wonderful work here, thank you. Randy Kryn (talk) 15:31, 27 February 2018 (UTC)
- I had no idea this project existed, really. Nice! (I also wrote most of the National Museum of African American History and Culture article, and did a lot of work on List of museums focused on African Americans. Museums are a big part of my interest.) - Tim1965 (talk) 15:40, 27 February 2018 (UTC)
- It's very new, created by user Coffee and having some counter-effort thrown at it (see his talk page). Thanks for those creations, and the rest. I've done a lot of small but needed edits on art museum pages in the past year or so, and to me museums sit near the height of human history as repositories and reminders. Nice work. Randy Kryn (talk) 15:48, 27 February 2018 (UTC)
Orphaned non-free image File:National Federation of Federal Employees (logo).png
[[ File:Ambox warning blue.svg|35px|text-top|left|⚠|link=]]
Thanks for uploading File:National Federation of Federal Employees (logo).png. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
Note that any non-free images not used in any articles will be deleted after seven days, as described in section F5 of the criteria for speedy deletion. Thank you. ShakespeareFan00 (talk) 10:23, 23 March 2018 (UTC)
Precious six years!
As a member of the Cleveland Wikipedia Project, I'm asking for you to please weigh in in an ongoing debate (regarding off topic and/or redundant information as well the use of unencyclopedic/POV language) on both the Beachwood and Glenville articles. Your participation would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Ryecatcher773 (talk) 22:13, 22 May 2018 (UTC)
Help with Washington, D.C.-based Gallup?
Hi Tim1965! I see you have been an active, constructive editor for Washington, D.C.-related articles. Would you be interested to review these proposed updates to the Gallup infobox and Gallup Press section of Gallup and make the changes to the live article if appropriate? The requests are pretty simple and straightforward. As disclosed on the Gallup Talk page, I have a financial conflict of interest, as I'm offering these updates on behalf of the company as part of my work with Beutler Ink, so I'm looking for other editors to review. I've reached out to several places looking for editors, including Talk:Gallup, WikiProject District of Columbia, and WikiProject Nebraska, but I haven't received any responses yet. Thanks for considering, Danilo Two (talk) 20:32, 29 May 2018 (UTC)
Montana article desperately needs help
A cup of coffee for you!
|Amazing work on the Ivy City article. ~ Quacks Like a Duck (talk) 15:41, 17 June 2018 (UTC)|
Sources needed for Days of the Year pages
You're probably not aware but Days of the Year pages are no longer exempt from WP:V and direct sources are required for additions. For details see the WikiProject Days of the Year style guide. If it was only one addition, I would have tried to find a source and add it, but you have added several so your changes have been undone. If you restore them, please provide direct reliable sources. Thanks. Toddst1 (talk) 02:10, 25 July 2018 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Original Barnstar|
|Appreciating your excellent work on "American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial" Lubar (talk) 19:54, 12 August 2018 (UTC)|